Chapter 35

Chapter 35

*Author P.O.V*

Niall came out the bathroom drying his hair. He looked over at the bed to see Harry playing with the waistband of his panties. Niall shook his head with a laugh causing Harry to look over at him. He smiled and waved before tracing the pattern on his panties. Niall took the towel from around his waist off and tossed it in a bin. Harry glanced over at Niall and was about to say something until his eyes locked on his daddy's cock. He didn't have long to stare at it because Niall was already putting on his boxers. The bedroom door open to reveal Robin with Zayn and Louis by his side. Niall was quick to step in front of Zayn after he put on a shirt and shorts. Harry wrapped the duvets around his lower half before getting out of the bed.

"I just came to say sorry and see if Harry would like to come with us for his bachelor party." Zayn said a smile coming up on Harry's face.

"I'll be ready in 3 minutes." Harry said then pushed everyone out the room, including Niall, making sure to lock the door.

He put on a white and tight turtle neck shirt with black jeans and black sparkle boots. He put on a black trench coat before running in the bathroom making sure his hair looked okay. He sprayed on some cologne then unlocked the door then threw it open. He smiled big at Zayn and Louis then kissed Niall's cheek before leaving the house. He got in Louis' car then looked up at his and Niall's bedroom window. He waved at his daddy seeing him smile at him and wave back as the car drove away. Harry patted his hands against his thighs humming a random song to himself. He watched as the many buildings and people passed by in a blur.

"So where do you want to go?" Zayn asked looking back at his best friend, who was smiling way too hard.

"Paintball shooting please." Harry said not caring that he didn't have on the right clothes to do that type of activity.

"Paintball shooting it is." Louis said stopping at a red light as Harry did a little happy dance in his seat.

*20 Minutes Later*

Harry suited up in the loaners that the place had. He decided to leave his hair down as he put on his goggles. He looked over at Louis and Zayn giving them a thumbs up. They smiled at him before handing him his gun. A frown came up on Harry's face at the heavy gun. He turned around and was about to ask the instructor can he get a lighter gun but a loud siren sounded. Harry looked over his shoulder to see everyone running to hide. He was left out in the open, which made him pout and walk around slowly. He quickly went in a tunnel and sat down his gun to grab his phone. He started to hear people getting shot, which made him jump. He quickly went to his daddy's number and called him.

"Daddy, I'm paintball shooting, and I already lost Zayn and Louis." Harry said making someone, who was walking pass, stop and look at the tunnel confused.

"Babe, just find a good hiding spot and shoot anyone who isn't Zayn or Louis." Niall said with a chuckle and Harry nodded before ending the call.

"I thought you were a kid." The stranger said as he crouched in front of the tunnel looking at Harry."Aren't you a little too old to still call your father daddy?"

"Daddy is my soon to be husband; he got me this pretty ring." Harry said showing off his ring with a proud smile.

The man finally caught on as he saw the collar. He didn't have time to say anything as he was shot many times. Harry gasped and quickly put his phone away. He really wished his daddy was here to shoot everyone and win the game. He moved to the other end of the tunnel letting out a scream as a guy appeared in front of it. Harry grabbed his gun and was about to shoot but the man pointed his gun away from Harry. He came inside the tunnel when he asked Harry to scoot back. Harry had completely forgotten what Niall said as he eased his gun down. He looked at the other end to see if Zayn or Louis would be there but they wasn't. Harry looked back at the new stranger in the tunnel with a smile on his face.

"Can you protect me please?" Harry asked giving the stranger big innocent green eyes while biting his bottom lip.

"We're on different teams." The guy said and Harry pouted making tears come to his eyes."Hey, don't cry. It's not like you'll die if you get shot."

"I don't want to get shot period." Harry said leaning forward as he pretended to cuddle into the guy letting his hand bump into the guy's crotch multiple times.

"Okay, I'll protect you." The guy said while closing his eyes and leaning his head back making Harry smile.

Harry eyes grew wide as another guy stood at the end of the tunnel with a grin. Harry quickly put the stranger in front of him and giggled as he got shot in the back multiple times. Harry took his gun and crawled out the tunnel already loving this. He looked around him before shooting a little kid he saw trying to climb up a tree. He ran over to a little tree house he saw crouching in front of a window. He peeked inside and saw Zayn and Louis locking lips. Harry covered his mouth and giggled then went to hide behind a tree. He saw three men run up to the tree house banging on the door but Zayn nor Louis made an effort to move. Harry let out a battle cry as he shot all three men in the head making them groan.

"Daddy, I got three head shots." Harry said once he pulled out his phone and FaceTime Niall.

"That's me baby boy ya get em for daddy." Niall said rubbing his nose against the screen and Harry did the same with a laugh."I'll make sure you get something special when you get home."

"Thanks daddy, I love you." Harry said then hung up making his way over to the window again.

"Go let Harry in, love." Louis said while Harry tapped the window and pointed over to the door.

"No wait, don't open the door!!!" Harry shouted as a grenade was thrown in front of the door just as Zayn open the door.

"Hurry up and get your bum in Ha-" Zayn was cut off as he was bombed with paint being covered from head to toe looking like a bright, pretty rainbow."I knew this was a very bad idea."
»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Zayn is me in any gym game at school. On a different note I don't see how some authors write like 2400 words on a single chapter. Like I can barely get it over 1100. It's just I don't want to put everything in a chapter then everyone get uninterested. I see why people write 2400 words though because their story will be long as hell and might as well make each chapter long.

Bye my End Of The Day.😀😂😀