Chapter 21 (!)

Chapter 21 (!)

*Author P.O.V*

*Next Day*

Harry got on his knees after he undressed himself and his daddy since neither one of them had any lube Harry knew he had to use his saliva for lube. He grabbed the base of Niall's cock then sucked on the head looking up at Niall with big green innocent eyes. Niall bit his top lip as he ran his fingers through Harry's hair keeping eye contact with him trying really hard not to cum already. After a few seconds, Harry pulled away from Niall's cock and sat on the desk before laying his back on it. A shiver going up his spine from the coldness of the desk he smiled at Niall making grabby hands at him which made Niall laugh. Niall hovered over Harry lining himself up with Harry's pink hole then slipped in letting out a moan with Harry moaning with him.

"You love taking me cock don't you?" Niall asked Harry seductively before biting his earlobe tugging it lightly.

Harry nodded his body glistening with sweat with his legs over his daddy shoulders while scratching at the desk. His elbow accidentally hit the intercom to Liam's phone line Liam was about to ask what did Niall need but he shut up when he heard Harry moan loudly. He rolled his eyes and was about to end the somewhat call but then he heard Niall's moan. Harry pulled Niall in for a kiss biting his bottom lip when Niall brushed against his prostate he needed his release and fast. He let out a pain filled scream as Niall bit into his shoulder hard drawing blood but it soon turned into pleasure. Niall pulled away and looked at his baby boy who nodded for him to continue and so he did.

Harry let out another scream tears coming to his eyes as Niall bit down on his skin hard drawing blood from each and every last one of them. Liam was a bit worried because it did sound like Harry was in pain but he didn't want to mess up their moment. Harry didn't think something like that would feel so good to him he could feel his blood run down his chest and arms. He found it really hot the way Niall looked with his blood covering his chin and lips. He kissed Niall hard quickly sliding his tongue in his mouth wanting to get a taste of his own blood. He looked at Niall's shoulder then at his eyes for permission and Niall nodded which made Harry smile before biting down on Niall's shoulder hard.

Harry jumped when Niall's hands slammed down on the desk loudly thinking that he hurt his daddy he pulled away before he could break the skin. He let out a loud moan as Niall slammed into his prostate one last time both of them cumming at the same time. Niall pulled out of Harry then put on his clothes before wiping the leftover blood from his chin. Harry's head was still spinning from that mind blowing sex they just had he sat up slowly hissing loudly as his body felt really sore. He wiped himself off before putting on his clothes knowing he won't be able to hide a few bruises which made him worry. He looked over at his daddy seeing him get off the phone and looking over at him with a big smile on his face.

"Are you sure I didn't take it too far with the whole biting thing?" Niall asked and Harry nodded with a grin as he wrapped his arms around Niall's neck.

"I loved every minute of it daddy I want you to do it again next time we have sex I don't want you to be scared to try something new on me. I trust you fully I can handle it so don't worry all you have to do is dominant me but love me at the same time." Harry said and Niall nodded before kissing Harry's forehead before grabbing Harry's hair and pulling his head back.

"Where's your dog collar?" Niall asked making Harry gulp as his daddy started to kiss his neck a smirk on his face."I thought I told you to never take it off unless you feel uncomfortable or we have important guests over."

"I'm sorry daddy I thought a spike broke off so I took it off and check but everything was fine but then I forgot to put it back on when I went to the corner store." Harry said his voice sounding innocent along with his eyes trying to sweet talk his way out of being punished.

"Well, that's a shame because now your going to get punished tonight but it won't be by me cock." Niall said letting go of Harry's hair shaking his head."I think I'll start to take your advice from now on, babe."

Harry nodded looking down at his feet excited but nervous for his punishment he hope its not what he got last time. He doesn't know if he could handle not being able to cum he was snapped out his thoughts when Niall snapped his fingers already holding the door open. Harry quickly went over limping out the room seeing Liam quickly hit a red button on his phone and look at his laptop. Harry gave him a wave and Liam gave him a nod then smiled at Niall who gave him a nod before heading over to the elevator. As soon as the elevator door closed Harry was slammed against the wall gasping loudly at the impact his eyes growing wide.

"Your punishment starts now but it'll stop when we reach our date destination. Then it'll start right back up when it ends then it will finally stop when you go to sleep." Niall said in Harry's ear who nodded. He bit his bottom lip as Niall turned him around to face the wall before pulling down his jeans and boxers.

Niall pulled on Harry's hips telling him to poke his ass out and he did exactly that closing his eyes and getting ready for his daddy's hand. His eyes snapped back open when he heard a belt making him gulp hard and before he could say any thing the leather belt came into contact with his bum. He sucked in air before the belt came in contact with his bum again turning it pink and hot. He let out a yelp as the third wack was hard making a little bit of tears come to his eyes. To be completely honest he was loving this sure it hurts like hell but he could deal with it. He was snapped out his thoughts when the fifth and finally wack was added.

"Just in time." Niall said as he put his belt back on as the elevator dinged Harry pulled up his boxers and jeans as the door opened.

Harry looked down at his shoes following Niall out of the elevator then out of the building and into Niall's car. Harry couldn't help but shift in his seat his bum feeling sore he really shouldn't be sitting down right now but he didn't have no other choice. He was glad when Niall pulled up next to a field that had a hot air balloon which made Harry smile big. Harry got out of the car limping over to the hot air balloon as Niall made sure nobody interrupt their date. Harry got in the hot air balloon as Niall put his phone away and got in the hot air balloon as well. Harry squeaked as they started to float off the ground he felt something hit his leg and looked down to see a brown picnic basket.

"Daddy, please make sure we don't float away." Harry said feeling a bit nervous now as the ground under them got smaller.

"Trust me babe, daddy knows what he's doing so just relax and let me take care of you." Niall said kissing Harry's cheek as he wrapped his arms around Harry's waist.
»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Have you guys noticed the only curse words Harry has said in this story was like three. That's like a huge accomplishment to me because I curse in like every sentence. It's actually quite hard for me to form a sentence without using a curse word. And I've decided that I won't do mass update anymore its too much work so I'll be updating randomly now hope you don't mind.

Bye my bug haters.:-)