Questions Are Answered

(Harry)

Have you ever thought about telling your family about your life with Niall? If you haven't already.
I haven't and I'm really scared to tell them because they might hate Niall or be disappointed in me.

How could someone be so innocent? (: but your such a cutie OML.
I don't know and thank you stranger your so sweet.

Why are you so cute?
I don't know you have to ask my daddy that. *Giggles*

Would you ever get married to your daddy? Ilysm btw xx.
Of course, I think about it all the time and I love you too stranger.

Your so pretty!
That's so nice of you to say!!!

Can we be friends? If so, can we go clubbing? You would have to ask your daddy first but I would take care of you.
Sure we can be friends and I don't mind going clubbing with you but I don't think daddy would like that unless he's with us.

How are you?
I'm doing fine thanks for asking.

How did you get into the BDSM lifestyle? If not mentioned already.
I thought that my daddy was getting tired of the same old sex and I didn't want him to leave me because of that so I decided to look up on how to live up our sex and boom here we are.

Do you use buttplugs?
Yeah but my fave is the ones with the tails at the end.

Why are you such a little cutie? How much do you love your daddy?
Ask daddy because I don't know and I love him this much.*Opens arms wide*

Can we be besties?
Of course we can I love making new friends.

(Niall)

Do you ever worry about people finding out about your BDSM life?
Not really. I'm really a private guy and you'd be surprised by how many people are into it.

Marry Harry!!!
Calm down stranger and be patient.

How much do you love Harry?
I love Harry to the moon and back I could never get rid of him he's my other half.

Will you ever marry Harry?
Hey that rhymes and I don't know you'll just have to wait to find out.

Hey daddy.
I didn't know I had a child but hi.

What would you do if Harry left you? (He obviously won't but what if)
I would probably just cry and cry then kill myself I can't live without my angel by my side.

Don't you notice Li being a little shady?
If I did I would have said something already.

What do you think of Liam? What's your feelings toward him? I'm just really curious because I have a bad feeling about him.
I think of Liam as a younger brother he's a good lad I don't see why you would have a bad feeling about him.

Propose to Harry!
Jeez so demanding patient young one.

Niall, your daddy.....but how much daddy? GET HARRY PREGGERS WITH YOUR BABIES!!!
Your first question is weird and last time I checked men can't get pregnant.

Ni!!!!! Do you not notice Liam is being shady?
I have no idea what your talking about but I'll look into it.

I bet Harry is crying inside because he wants to marry you.(jk but propose to him)
All these questions are literally the same so you should know what I'm going to say.

(Zayn)

Hi m8.
Not really a question but hey.

(Louis)

Hi.
Hello.

(Liam)

I'm tempted to ask why you like Niall so much but I think its obvious why anyone would love our Irish snowflake. Especially Harry...
I wouldn't call him a snowflake he's far from that from the things I heard him say to the slut.

Would you back off of Niall, he taken damn it!!!
And who are you to talk to me like that?!

Leave Niall alone!!!
Your not my parents so fuck off.

Niall doesn't want you boi, but I'm single so hmu any day please.
Niall will want me when he sees me wear what Harry wears and I'm sorry but I only go for dicks.

So you like Niall.
Yup ever since we became friends.

Why do you not like Harry? I think I have a conclusion. You secretly like him.
I don't like him because he's ruining my chances with Niall and no your conclusion is wrong I don't like that slut.

(Elle)

Do you like your job?
Hell yeah!

(Gemma)

Do you like Niall? Do you think that he's good for Harry? Have you ever thought that something was going on between them beyond the everyday average relationship?
Of course I like him. He makes sure that Harry is okay and he does whatever Harry ask of him. I do think that something is going on but I'll wait until Harry wants to tell me rather than being nosy.

(Harry's parents)

Do you guys like Niall? Do y'all suspect something kinky is happening between your boy and his daddy?
Niall is basically apart of the family every since Harry introduced him to us. And whatever they are into is their businesse not ours.

(Me)

Marry me.
Finally I'm tired of dating food and music.

Your amazing at writing OML adopt me please.
I don't think I'm ready for a child yet but I'll keep you in my mind.

Adopt me? Maybe? I'm nice and shit.
Maybe in the future love.

What's your favorite part in the book lol?
My favorite part of the book is the smut obviously but also how Niall and Harry love each other.

I love this book its awesome.
Not a question but thanks bro.

Be my mom?
Maybe in a few more years love I'll keep you in mind with the others.