Chapter 10 (!)

Chapter 10

*Author P.O.V*

Harry straddled Niall's waist once they got to the bed he locked one of his wrists in the rope while Niall sat up and did the other one. Harry sunk himself down on Niall's cock a moan leaving his lips closing his eyes for a few seconds. Harry slowly began to rock his hips back and forth looking down at Niall who bit his bottom lip looking up at Harry. Niall gripped Harry's waist as he sat up and started to kiss Harry's chest and collarbone making Harry whimper loudly. He started to rock his hips a bit faster pulling on the ropes as Niall pressed his thumb on his slit. Harry threw his head back but Niall grabbed his collar and locked eyes with him making Harry whimper.

"Don't look away from me I want to see how good I'm making you feel." Niall said and Harry nodded before kissing Niall who shoved his tongue inside Harry's mouth.

Harry made his hands into fists trying to keep his eyes open because fuck the pleasure was just so much right now. He couldn't do it anymore so he closed his eyes a yelp leaving his mouth as Niall's hand came into contact with his bum. He opened his eyes to see Niall already looking at him Harry whimpered before he got an idea and he started to ride Niall like his life depended on it. Niall fell back on the bed a loud moan leaving his mouth as he closed his eyes Harry threw his head back again closing his eyes with a moan. Harry could feel his climax coming and a little bit of sweat started to form on his forehead as he started to bounce on Niall's cock.

"Holy shit Harry." Niall moaned out before he came inside of Harry who moaned at the feeling.

"Daddy!!!" Harry shouted as he came on his stomach and chest as Niall sat up panting he undid Harry's wrists making him fall onto his chest breathing heavily."I want to go again we have enough time to kill."

"Your lucky I have enough stamina to go again." Niall said kissing Harry's shoulder before taking Harry off him and getting out of the bed making Harry pout."Don't worry I'm just getting a drink."

Soon Harry was on his knees with his arms locked in the ropes again behind his back with the gag ball in his mouth. Harry let out a moan as Niall entered him again with a groan escaping Niall's mouth as he grabbed Harry's hips. With each powerful thrust Niall gave Harry's body jerk forward and he moaned around the gag ball. Harry really does regret going for another round because he's tired ass fuck right now and he really needs to start working out. These new positions he was put in was really difficult for him because either he couldn't keep himself up long enough or he wasn't use to being in that position but he didn't want to stop at all he loved this.

Harry shivered as Niall left light kisses down his spine while his hand wrapped around Harry's cock and slowly started to pump. Harry closed his eyes and made his hands into fists loving the feeling his cock was getting. He bit into the gag ball feeling Niall hit his prostrate making him bite harder and seeing black dots as he came all over Niall's hand. Harry let out a breath of relief when the gag ball was taken out of his mouth he let out a moan as Niall shot his cum in him. He fell flat on his stomach when Niall untied him and pulled out of him leaving the room to go get a snack.

Harry lightly panted as he looked at the little sex swing that was across from the bed his eyes then falling on the wooden post he saw that day. He couldn't wait to be cuffed to that he knew what was going to happen when he was and that made Harry's cock twitch. Harry quickly got rid of the thoughts because he knew that he wasn't going to be able to get rid of a hard on because he was so tired. He rolled over onto his back before sitting up hearing the bones in his back pop making him relax more. He got off the bed and went over to grab his panties off the floor sliding them up his legs before limping out the room.

Harry scratched the back of his neck as he limped down the stairs before going in the kitchen to see Niall eating a apple. Harry smiled at him before grabbing a banana peeling it then taking a bite out of it humming at the taste. Harry stood next to Niall before leaning his head on Niall's shoulder and continue to eat his banana happily. Niall used his free hand to card his fingers through Harry's hair slowly and gently as he finished off his apple. The doorbell rang and Harry was quickly gone to go and get it he wrapped a long trench coat around himself before opening the door.

"Hi Harry, I'm throwing a little party and I was wondering would you and Niall like to join." Ms.Flinch said as she pointed a finger to her mansion that was across the street from theirs.

"Of course we would love to come we'll be over in five minutes." Harry said before closing the door and ran off to the kitchen to tell his daddy."Daddy, we have to get ready for a party!!!"

"Okay, just let me go put on some jeans and a shirt." Niall said as he patted Harry's head who nodded and ran upstairs to get dressed.

After three minutes of deciding what to wear Harry finally limped out the bedroom with a dark blue button shirt with three buttons undone showing his tattoo and a hickey. He wore dark blue jeans as well and a dark blue beanie over his head while Niall simply had on a black shirt with a white vest and black skinny jeans with a black snapback. Once Harry made it to the party his eyes lit up like a little kid in a candy store seeing the pretty decorations and food. He didn't trust himself at the moment so he asked Niall to hold on to his lease and Niall happily did making sure he had a good grip on it.

"Daddy, it's a dog." Harry said reaching his hands out for it and limping over to it but he was stopped by his collar making him frown."Can I go touch it?"

"Go ahead." Niall said letting go of the lease and Harry dropped to his knees in front of the dog before rubbing its head.

"Daddy, it likes me." Harry said with a giggle as the dog licked his chin and cheek making Harry giggle some more which made Niall smile at his baby boy.

»»»»»»»»»»»»

Vote

Share

Comment

God this Harry is just so innocent it's really killing me I'm just like Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. It's just too much for me I can't take it I think this is the most innocent I have ever written about Harry I'm like completely serious right now.

Bye my Lashton shippers.▶