Chapter 60 (!)

Chapter 60 (!)

*Author's P.O.V*

Harry walks into his daddy's office with a bounce with each step he takes. The couple that he was with earlier are following behind him. The view he witness has him tingling all over. His daddy is facing the door on his knees with his hands behind his back. His hair is a mess and his shirt is missing from his torso along with his pants. There are a few love bites that are sprinkle across his chest. His lips are swollen and red as if they have been nibble on. The female has her hand around his throat as she stands behind him. The male moves from in front of him so Harry can walk up to him. Niall looks up at him with confusion written on his face.

"Hi Daddy." Harry says with a big smile on his face while waving at him.

"Harry what is the meaning of this?" Niall questions as he goes to stand up but he is shove back onto his knees.

"Well I thought about how you get to have all the fun being in control and I want a taste of that and I thought to bring in some close friends to make it more exciting." Harry answers practically bouncing off the walls.

"The joke has gone on long enough. It was good but it's over now. Send these people home so we can be alone." Niall responds then receiving a light slap across his face.

"It's over when I say its over daddy." Harry states before fisting his hair and pulling his head back.

"You're not fit for this role. If you release me right now, I'll lessen your punishment." Niall replies, trying not to show that he's a bit turned on by this.

"Such a hard headed daddy." Harry responds while shaking his head before motioning for the couple to move him to the couch.

He walks over to the couch then motions for the couple to step away from them. He strips himself of his clothes before straddling his daddy's lap. Feeling the print of his daddy's dick under his ass causes him to clench his hole in anticipation. He doesn't waste a second in twisting his daddy's nipple, which causes him to curl his toes while hissing. He leaves soft kisses along his neck as he does the same to the other nipple. This is a strange feeling because his body is waiting for his daddy to lay him down and please him. This time he has to do this though because he feels that it's his turn to please his daddy. With that in mind, he trials his hand down his chest until he reaches his dick. He slowly starts to move his hand up and down but his daddy makes it difficult since he tries to move him off of him.

"Well since you want to play this game know that anything you do will not affect me. I'm a dom for a reason." Niall challenges as he glares at him and that almost gets his baby boy to break.

"Tell that to this cockring." Harry states and laughs when he sees his daddy tense up.

"Don't even think about putting that thing on me." Niall warns but he is ignored as Harry removes his boxers then slides it on him.

Harry kisses his cheek before their lips come in contact. Though he shouldn't be this gentle with his daddy, he just can't help himself. The kiss causes him to get lost in the moment as he slowly grinds into him. The both of them slowly start to become hard at the sensation. He already prep himself on the way here so it is easy for him to slide him inside of him. A whine leaves his mouth as he stops all movement to adjust to him. He's still sensitive from the sexual events that took place way before this. He wishes that he would have saved this plan for another time but he's still fine with it being now too. After two minutes, he starts to rock his hips as he stares into his daddy's eyes. One of his hands come up to his daddy's hair and grips it tightly.

The couple from before that was with Harry starts to get intimate with each other. Before they had came here, they had some fun with the green eye male with him giving the boyfriend a blowjob and fingering the girlfriend. They were thoroughly impress now watching him. The other couple follows them as get intimate with each other too. Harry starts to bounce up and down with his hair copying him. It is cute to his daddy, who fights hard to act like that it isn't. However, he can't fight the swelling of his dick. The cockring does stop him from swelling each more. The pain annoyed him but it also turned him on even more. On the other hand, Harry wants to untie his daddy's hands but he knows that he'll end up taking control.

"Baby boy take it off. I can't do this." Niall states before his chin is grip tightly that it is sure enough to leave fingerprints behind.

"You don't make the demands right now so beg daddy." Harry responds, clenching around him just to be an extra tease.

"Please. I'm begging you to remove it." Niall pants out, trying to get his wrists out of the ropes.

"Nope. That wasn't good enough for me." Harry replies and smirks when his daddy throws his head then let's out a whine.

"Baby boy please let me cum. I'm sorry for misbehaving." Niall begs with tears of joy coming to his eyes when his baby boy slides off of him.

"I guess that was good enough." Harry states then pulls the cockring then taking his daddy's dick in his mouth just as he starts to cum.

"God you're gonna be the death of me." Niall hisses out as he naturally thrusts his hips.

Harry hums in delight as he swallows everything. Nothing was better to him than giving his daddy a blowjob. He starts to jerk himself off as he pulls his mouth off his daddy with a pop. He stands to his feet and bites his bottom lip as he looks into his daddy's eyes. A tingle runs up his spine and before he knows it he's releasing on his hand and a little bit on his stomach. He hears the two couples moaning loudly, most likely from an orgasm, but he doesn't pay much attention to them. He leans forward a bit to bring his fingers in front of his daddy's mouth. Niall doesn't hesitate to put them in his mouth and suck them clean. Surprisingly, his hands come around and pull his baby boy, who gasps, onto his lap.

"I been got of these ropes babe." Niall informs once he's done sucking on his fingers.

"No fair." Harry says with a pout before crossing his arms over his chest."Does this mean you're gonna punish me now?"

"No I'm not going to punish you." Niall answers with a laugh then kissing the side of his head as they cuddle for a while.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Yeah I might end this very soon. Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye.