Chapter 23 (!)

Chapter 23 (!)

*Author P.O.V*

"Hands behind your back babe." Niall said as he went over to the drawer and pulled out some thick black rope.

Harry put his hands behind his back and let Niall tie his hands before traveling down with the rope and tie his ankles so Harry couldn't move as much. Niall let out a chuckle seeing Harry trying to get comfortable. Niall went over to the drawer again and took out a candle stick with a lighter. He lit it before walking over to his baby boy seeing his perky bum jiggle as he moved a little. Niall bit his bottom lip before pulling down Harry's panties letting them rest at his knees. He slowly ran his fingers over the smooth skin before he pulled his hand away and let a small drop of wax hit Harry's bum. Harry jerked and hissed not expecting that at all as he looked back to see another drop hit his crack.

Harry toes curled and he looked forward again right as he took a deep breath in a quiet scream left his mouth when the wax came in contact with his balls. He made his hands into fists getting ready for the next drop but it didn't come. He looked behind him again to see Niall pulling out a gag that was in the shape of a cock. Harry eyes grew wide again as Niall looked at the toy before reaching in the drawer again and took out a little wand. Harry looked forward again and closed his eyes knowing he was going to be in for a hell of a ride. Niall came back over to Harry and put the gag in his mouth before he strapped it. He grabbed Harry's hair and pulled his head back which made Harry choke on the gag in his mouth.

"Suck it like its mine." Niall said with a slight growl already feeling a bit hot from seeing his baby taking his punishment so well.

Harry nodded at his daddy and started to suck with some of his saliva sliding down the corner of his mouth. Niall turned on the little wand before pressing it to Harry's crack making him gag on the gag. Niall quickly remember that he didn't strap Harry in so he wouldn't fall off so he quickly did it. He brought the wand to Harry's cock making him groan around the gag and move a bit. Niall left the wand at Harry's cock for a while longer seeing it drip with pre-cum and turn a bright red around the tip. Niall looked at the nightstand to see did he put out the candle a grin came up on his face knowing that he did. He turned the wand off before he turned on the machine and set it to the highest it can go.

Niall didn't give any warning to Harry he was thinking about it until the fake cock attached to it slammed into Harry's hole. Niall could see Harry gag again as a bit of tears came to his eyes. A moan leaving Harry's mouth while the machine thrusted into him fast and hard. Niall went over to get the whip as he tried to ignore his hard on while he grabbed nipple clamps. He walked over to Harry and attached it to his balls which caused Harry's face to go red. A slight moan leaving Niall's mouth seeing Harry's salvia dripping off his chin and on his chest. He lean closer to Harry and started to leave love bites on his back and the back of his neck.

"Fuck, you look so hot right now babe I should take a picture so I could remember this forever." Niall said pushing Harry's curls back before letting his free hand go down to Harry's bum and squeeze it tight.

A loud whine left Harry's mouth when Niall's hand came down on his bum hard. Leaving a strong sting behind but that couldn't compare to the rest of the wacks he felt. He seriously didn't know what to focus on right now his mind was just so fogged. He felt sweat all over his body and he wasn't even doing anything but he really didn't care he was very much enjoying his punishment. He started to rut his hips into the little bed he was laying on and that's when he felt the whip come in contact with the side of his bum. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he came onto the little bed he thought that was going to be it but Niall had other plans. A smile found its way on Niall's face seeing Harry get hard again and looked like he was going to pass out.

"Don't hold back your sounds babe I wanna hear them let everyone know how good your feeling tonight." Niall said and grabbed Harry's cock pinching the tip."You like that love?"

Harry nodded his head quickly and let out a loud groan when Niall pinched his tip harder. He was completely bliss his body feeling nothing but pleasure. A loud groan left Harry's mouth as Niall pressed his index finger on his slit. Niall used his other hand to let the whip run down Harry's spine and stop at his bum. Watching as Harry shivered and let out a long whine before biting down on the gag as Niall started to hit his bum and back repeatedly. He dug his nails into his plams just as the machine stab right into his prostrate making him scream loudly. His body started to shake as another orgasm ripped through him. Tears started to stream down his red cheeks but it wasn't tears of sadness or pain.

"Daddy, I-I-I really love t-t-t-t-this punishment it f-f-feels so g-good I love the n-n-new toy so m-m-much daddy." Harry said after Niall took out the gag.

"I knew you would baby boy." Niall said before connecting his lips to Harry's soft lips while Harry moaned into his mouth as his prostrate was jabbed again.

"Daddy!!!" Harry shouted as he ejaculated again his body going completely limp.

"Me baby boy fucked out." Niall said as he cut off the machine and untied Harry before unstrapping him.

"I feel like jello daddy." Harry said and let out a breathless giggle which made Niall chuckle and kiss Harry's cheek.

"You shouldn't be because tomorrow your going to be on something else and let me just say I'm going to love the view." Niall said before picking Harry up and took him out of the room and into the bedroom.

"As long as your cock is inside me I'll be fine daddy." Harry said snuggling into Niall's chest feeling his hard on touch his thigh."Daddy, your still har-"

"It's alright love, I can sleep it off." Niall said bringing the duvets over their body with both of them falling asleep.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Worse smut I have ever written let's give a round of applause to that every one oh god I'm so disappointed in myself. I promise you guys next time there is smut its going to be the real deal I have no idea what the hell this was. You guys deserved better I've build you guys up just to have this weak shit. The next one will deal with hanging and loud screaming I promise that.

Bye my Change My Minds.;-)