Chapter 61

Chapter 61

*Author's P.O.V*

Two years later, Harry is currently in the bedroom putting all of his lacy clothes in a bunch of bags. He makes sure that they are squeaky clean and neatly folded. This new chapter of his life is so exciting for him. Everything else in the house is pack up. The couple plan on moving to a more gated community that was farther away from everyone but still close enough so if something happen they wouldn't have to worry so much. Their new home was so perfect that they already decided that it will be where they live for the rest of their lives. This time around they made sure that their house has cameras and motion detectors just in case they came across someone like Liam again. They also made sure that their new playroom will place away from everyone else and locked down tightly.

"I'm home baby boy." Niall states while coming into the room as he takes off his tie.

"I'm so happy that you get to work from home now daddy." Harry responds, turning around then coming over to kiss him.

"Me too. What are you up to in here?" Niall asks once he realizes that his baby boy's lacey clothes isn't pack with his regular clothes.

"I'm giving away my lacey clothes because I grew tired of them." Harry answers, wrapping his arms around his daddy's waist and laying his head on his chest.

"I'm gonna miss seeing you in your panties and stockings." Niall replies with a pout on his lip.

"Don't worry because I'll still be nasty for you daddy." Harry says, taking his bottom lip between his teeth while looking up at him.

"Oh I know. This morning proved that." Niall responds with a smirk as his hand goes down to his plump ass and squeezes it.

The grip causes his baby boy to hiss in pleasure and pain since his ass is still sore from this morning activities. He was left helpless from his daddy cuffing his wrists behind his back and placing his knees against his chin. That position left his feet over his head and his ass directly in the air, allowing his daddy to demolish him as he pleases. Niall grabs his face gently and place soft kisses all over his face. He pulls away after a while then looks in those youthful and expressive green eyes. Not once has he seen doubt or disappointment enter those eyes. There's no way that he's gonna let that happen either. He has built too much trust and love in those eyes to ever change them. He still can't believe that he's gonna spend the rest of his life with magical man that will never leave his side.

"I wish you could get pregnant so bad." Niall states, bringing his hands down to rest on his baby boy's stomach.

"I do too but don't worry. We're gonna have a mini us running around soon enough and I'm gonna be able to watch you spoil them until they get tired of it." Harry replies, placing his hands on top of his gently.

"You know that means I won't be able to spoil you anymore." Niall informs, resting his chin on the top of the brown curls.

"That's fine. As long as you spoil me in the bedroom and with your heart, I'll survive." Harry responds as he closes his eyes for a few minutes.

An image of himself displays in his head of him with a big stomach while waddling around the house. They had decided to adopt a child because they really wanted to help a child live in a stable environment. It also had to do with the fact that Harry had gotten jealous when he thought about his daddy putting his sperm in his sister or any other women. Mainly his sister though. They didn't have a preference in mind of what type of child they wanted. The connection with the child is what matter to them. If they happen to connect with a child that happens to be African-American, then they'll adopt them. If the child had a disability, then that wouldn't be a problem either.

"You better hope that statement doesn't come back and bite you in the ass." Niall teases then laughs when he's hit softly."You're right. It's my job to bite your ass."

"Please shut off your daddy mode for the rest of the day." Harry states, going to pull away but suddenly finds himself try between his daddy's arms.

"Daddy mode always stays on." Niall replies while giving him eskimo kisses then leaning his head down to nip at his neck with his teeth.

"We don't mean to interrupt. Please ignore us these are the last boxes we have to collect." A male says as he walks into the room and picks up a taped box.

"You guys are okay." Harry responds, giving them a smile before he focuses back on his daddy.

"Is this coming too?" A female questions while looking into the bag of Harry's panties and stockings a little bit.

"That's going in our car." Niall answers, trying not to chuckle when her cheeks turn red when she sees what's inside.

"Ok. You guys can lock up your home then and we'll take off." She says with the last box being carried out of the room.

The helpers leave the room before leaving the house. Harry is quick to run around the house, making sure that every light is turned off and that every window is locked. During that, he gets nostalgic. Some of the memories that appear in his mind are a bit exotic while others were really cute. The two of them had been living in this house ever since Niall joined his father's company and now they'll never see this place again. They leave the house with Niall carrying Harry's bag to the car. He tosses the bag in the backseat before getting in the car. Their first stop is at a store that happily takes the bag of clothes. They then make their way to their new home. Harry couldn't stop bouncing around in his seat. Even when they were parked in front of the new house an hour later, he couldn't stop.

"Let's see what the future holds for us baby boy." Niall says, grabbing his lover's hand then starts to walk to the front door.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions??? And that's a wrap on this story. I hope you all enjoyed it. I will always be thankful for the support.

Bye.