Chapter 54

Chapter 54

*Author P.O.V*

"We're back!" Harry exclaims to Lucas when they get off the elevator and go toward Niall's office.

Lucas looks up from his mountain of paperwork and gives them a wave then a grin. His eyes then go back to his work. Harry takes out a lollipop and place it in his mouth when he enters his daddy's office. He goes to the couch in the office and sits down. He makes sure that his posture is perfect as his daddy sits down at his desk. He wants his daddy to speak to him so badly so he can talk. He has so much to say. He wants to go out there with Lucas and just talk with him. He starts to pray that Lucas will come in the office and save him. No sub likes to be quiet and still. It drives them absolutely crazy. He starts to suck on the lollipop loudly in hopes that his daddy will notice and do something about it. He sees his daddy looking over at him and that makes Harry start to lick the sweet candy sloppily. Niall goes back to his work and Harry almost lets out a gasp at his daddy's reaction. He starts to whine quietly while giving his daddy pleading eyes. That didn't work either on the blonde male.

Harry's whining gets louder and longer as Niall decides to turn on some music. The dom tries not to laugh or crack a smile seeing the look on his baby boy's face. He nods his head to the music and hums along to it as his fingers type quickly on the keyboard. The song just so happen to be his baby boy's favorite song. He doesn't say anything at all when his baby boy starts to tap his foot against the floor. He glances at Harry and he gives him a nod. Harry nearly jumps out off of the couch when he's given permission to dance. His daddy look at him from time to time with his hips moving so effortlessly. He is glad that his other submissive friends taught him some dance moves because at first he was the most awkward looking person when he dance. Now he looks like a professional as he goes on his knees slowly. His knees spread apart slowly while he leans his upper body down to the floor. The arch in his back making his daddy bite his lip in arousal.

"I want a show. Shirt and jeans off." Niall says, leaning back in his chair and turning the music up a little louder.

"Okay daddy." Harry says excitedly when he takes the lollipop out of his mouth.

He sticks it back in and sits up again. He hands grab the hem of his shirt in a x formation and pulls it off slowly. A laugh leaving his mouth when his daddy claps for him. He tosses the shirt next to the couch then start to unbutton his jeans. He pulls the zipper down then stands up on his feet. He takes off his shoes then slowly pull down his jeans making sure his daddy has a perfect view of his plump ass. He gives the most innocent smile he can while he toss the jeans on top of his shirt. He goes over to his daddy's desk and crawls on top of it with a adorable growl. He makes sure that he's careful with the laptop and files on his daddy's desk. He grabs his daddy's tie and pulls him close with their nose touching. Harry pulls the lollipop out of his mouth and wipes it against his lips. He then press his lips against his daddy's while his hand lets go of the tie. He pulls away from the kiss after the flavor leaves his lips. He sits up and run his hands up and down his body with his hair falling in front of his eyes.

"You know how to hypnotize me every time I'm at work." Niall states, letting his hands rest on Harry's thighs.

"Sir the millionaire magazine wants to interview you and Britney has took a few sick days to take care of her child." Lucas says while coming in the office with his face in some files.

He lifts his head up when he didn't get a answer back. His eyes nearly fall out of their sockets at the sight in front of him. His jaw is damn near at the floor with his face pale as a ghost. The files in his hands almost drops to the floor but he keeps a tight grip on them. The couple didn't hear Lucas because of the music being too loud. They can't see him either since Harry has his back to the door and he is blocking his daddy's view of the door. Lucas' feet are just stuck to the floor. He can't bring himself to move a single muscle in his body so he just ends up viewing Harry's sexual dancing. He knows he just had a conversation with his boss about Harry and their relationship but he couldn't help himself. Harry finally makes his way inbetween his daddy's lap with the lollipop finish also. He grabs his daddy's thighs and push them open slowly while he sinks down slowly with his hips rocking side to side. He comes back up and push some of his hair out of his face. His body then straddles his daddy's waist.

"I gotta get you a stripper pole love. I definitely wouldn't be able to resist you then." Niall says with on of his hands coming around Harry to grab his ass."Would you like that love?"

"I would love that daddy." The sub states then starts to rotate his ass against his daddy's crotch.

"I knew you would because you like being dirty for daddy don't you?" Niall asks and Harry nods his head making Niall grab his neck tightly."Use your words."

"Yes daddy." Harry says breathlessly feeling himself grow hard from the gesture.

"Look at you. Already growing hard just from me choking you. If you want me to reward you, you'll have to earn it." Niall says, grabbing Harry's chin with his other hand and licking his baby boy's cheek.

"Okay daddy." Harry says, loving the feeling of his daddy's tongue on his cheek, which makes him shiver.

The lick turns into soft kisses that goes down to his neck. Harry grabs his daddy's hair and pulls him close when he feels his daddy bite him hard on the neck. It takes Harry's breath away with him panting heavily from the pleasure that is flowing through him. He jumps in surprise when he feels his daddy's nails dig into his ass. The pain making him hard as a rock. He lets out a moan and tries to pull away from his daddy so he can earn his reward but his daddy's hands and mouth work magic on him. He knows that if he lets his daddy pleasure him without giving him nothing in return then he is going to get punish. There is just no way he can resist his daddy right now though. He knows that he'll just have to take that punishment later. He lets his daddy pick him up and put him down on the desk roughly. His back stinging in pain but he ignores it when his daddy place himself inbetween his legs. Harry close his eyes feeling his daddy start to kiss and suck along his thighs. Before anything else can happen between the two, a voice his heard.

"Uhhh s-s-sir." Lucas says once the room goes quiet causing Niall to look at him and the look he receives from him makes him gulp.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Sorry for avoiding this story guys. The reason I did so was because I'm taking this story up to 100 chapters. I know that means a lot more smut. Anyways I figure I could be a little forgetful of this story since it's gonna have so many chapters in it anyways. I hope you can forgive me. Thoughts??? Predictions???

By my She Don't Love Me. 🎾🎊🎉