Chapter 32 (!)

Chapter 32 (!)

*Author P.O.V*

Harry was happy to see that he woke up before his daddy because he didn't want his surprise ruined. He got off the bed with a yawn before stumbling to the playroom. He went inside and grabbed some cuffs and rope before going back to the bedroom. He cuffed Niall's wrists to the headboard then tied his ankles together. He went to go lock the door before going back to the bed taking off his panties. He pulled down Niall's sweatpants and boxers then reached for the mango lube in the drawer. He coated three of his fingers in it before pushing one of them inside his hole. A shiver ran up his spine and he bit his bottom lip to hold back a whine. It didn't take long before he had all three fingers inside of him pumping hard.

He pulled them out before he straddle his daddy's waist then guided his cock to his hole. A soft whimper leaving Harry's mouth as he sunk down in one go. He smiled when he saw his daddy's mouth open and a quiet gasp left his lips. Harry leaned down and kissed across his daddy's chest softly hearing him groan. He looked up to see his daddy waking up with a confuse look on his face. That instantly left when he realized what was happening. He bucked his hips up since that was the only thing he could do. Harry shook his head and pulled away from his chest before slowly rocking back and forth. He giggled when Niall tried to move his hands but they was stopped by the cuffs.

"Come on babe, uncuff daddy." Niall said and Harry shook his head again before leaning down to Niall's ear.

"I want you to be begging to touch me daddy." Harry said before kissing his daddy's jaw then moved down to his neck.

"When this is over, your going to get punish." Niall said, which made Harry pout but move his hips faster making Niall moan."Daddy doesn't like being tied down love."

"I wanna change your mind about that." Harry said before taking his daddy's nipple in his mouth and biting the pink nub.

"Fucking hell Harry." Niall said as Harry used his hand to pinch Niall's other nipple feeling it get hard.

Harry pulled away from Niall's chest before he started to bounce up and down moaning loudly. Niall closed his eyes tightly and hissing in pain when the cuffs dug into his wrists. He really wanted to touch his baby boy because he looked so pretty wrecking himself on his cock. His toes curling as he arched his back a bit making Harry smile down at him before throwing his head back whimpering. He fisted the duvets under him tightly making his knuckles turn white. He tried to be quiet so he wouldn't wake anyone up but he just couldn't. He just felt so much pleasure he had to let out how it made him feel. He leaned forward again and kissed Niall pushing his tongue inside his mouth. He closed his eyes when Niall bit his bottom lip before leaving a few hickies on his neck.

"Harry, I wanna touch you. Wanna feel your soft skin in me hands. Wanna smack that beautiful bum of yours and tug on your soft hair. Damn I wanna wrap me hand around your neck and fuck you until you can't take anymore." Niall said biting at Harry's neck.

"Daddy." Harry breathed out reaching for the key quickly grabbing it and taking his daddy's wrists out of the cuffs then letting out a squeak as Niall grabbed onto his bum tightly.

"So beautiful." Niall whispered rolling them over with him on top even though his ankles was still tied together."All mine babe all mine."

"Daddy no." Harry whimpered out as Niall bit his collar before adding more pressure making Harry grip onto the back of his hair loving the pain from his daddy."Daddy, I'm sorry."

"This is just the start of your punishment babe." Niall said with a smirk before going back to biting down hard on Harry's skin while roughly thrusting into him.

"I thought you would enjoy it daddy." Harry said scratching down Niall's back screaming out when Niall hit his prostate."I wanted to surprise you."

"I did enjoy it and you did surprise me you wouldn't be getting punished if you didn't cuff me." Niall mumbled against Harry's skin.

Niall pulled away from Harry's neck to look at his marks with a proud grin on his face. He licked at the wounds before he got his ankles untied glad that Harry doesn't know how to tie a proper knot. He reached down for the rope and grabbed it before using it to tie Harry's wrists together then tie it to the headboard. He held onto Harry's hips as his thrusts got sloppy and he soon came inside of Harry. He pulled out before putting his boxers and sweatpants back on. He went to the playroom then came back in the bedroom with a vibrator and paddle. He kissed the paddle before kicking the door close making sure to lock it then headed over to Harry. He turned him over onto his stomach then sat him up on his knees with his ass high in the air.

"If its too much for you, tell me to stop babe." Niall said leaning over to rub Harry's bum before smacking the paddle hard against his bum.

"Yes daddy." Harry said breathing heavily as his erection stood up red and leaking pre-cum.

Forty whacks later, Niall pulled the paddle away from Harry's bum and looked over at Harry's face. Harry's face was red as he bit the pillow not unlatching from it. Niall rubbed his back and Harry instantly fell on his stomach whining when Niall stuck the vibrator inside of his hole. Niall turn it on high before kissing Harry's bum then left the bedroom. He walked around the house wondering where his parents and Harry's parents were. Just as the thought came, he saw them come through the front door waving goodbye to Ellie. They closed the door before turning around and smiled over at Niall. He looked down at the card in his father's hand and he pulled it away ripping it up. The thought of his parents doing what he does with Harry made him shiver.

"You are not going there." Niall said just as his mother opened her mouth to ask why he did that."Never ever."

"Where's Harry?" Anne asked about to go upstairs to check but Niall grabbed her arm and pulled her back gently.

"He wanted to get some more sleep." Niall said calmly letting out a breath of relief when Anne nodded."Now what's for breakfasts?"

"Same thing as yesterday so get to cooking." Maura said pushing Niall into the kicking making him frown but listen anyway."We'll be in the living room waiting."

"Oh boy." Niall said as he waved his hands in the air before he started to take out the things he needed."Let's get this over with already."
»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Yeah I definitely lost my groove with the smut scenes in here. I think I put all my awesome shit at the beginning too early. Oh well. what could you do? Nothing at all. As you can probably guess I'm just rambling for no damn reason so I'll leave you guys alone now.

Bye my Dead To Me.✌❤😈