Chapter 38

Chapter 38

*Author P.O.V*

"Let's go try on your suit, bud." Ellie said while she got off the bed and grabbed Harry's hand while the other one covered his junk."It better make everyone's mouth drop to the floor or I will make it happen."

Ellie closed her eyes and let Harry put on some boxers before she took her hand away from her face to look at her friend. Harry led her to the bedroom with Niall trailing behind them. Harry pushed the box in the bedroom with his foot before he opened it carefully. He slowly pulled out the first suit with wide green eyes. He looked over at Niall, who was laughing as he leaned on the doorframe. It was the pretty white suit that Harry told, well suggested, him to get. He didn't really think that his daddy would actually order it for the wedding. He sat the suit down on the bed as Ellie pulled out the other one with a smile on her face. It was a nice red and black suit with many nice designs on it, which made Harry squeal in delight. He hugged the suit as if it was a big stuff teddy bear. Ellie chuckled at his cute behavior as she sat on the big bed.

"Daddy, I would like to try it on in privacy please." Harry said and Niall nodded before walking out and closing the door."Ellie, I want your honest thoughts after I put it on."

Ellie nodded her head while giving him two thumbs up. Harry returned it with a giggle before he started to put on his pants. He hummed at the softness of it before he put on the black shirt. He put on the jacket that matched his pants, which made him smile brightly. He looked up at Ellie, who was smiling at him and taking pictures with her phone. Harry blushed and covered his face as he turned away from her. After a few minutes, he looked over his shoulder with a laugh to see Ellie's phone was put away. Harry turned back around and flattened out the small wrinkles in his suit before looking at Ellie. She pretended to be in deep thought, which made Harry more nervous. Ellie then stood up and clapped loudly catching Harry off guard.

"You look dashing. I'm sure Niall will love seeing you in it tomorrow. The wedding is going to be the best thing in the whole wide world. If one little thing is messed up, you can count on me to fix it. Don't worry at all. Just keep your head up high and that adorable smile you have." Ellie said and Harry's eyes lit up.

"You really think so?" He asked as he started to take off the suit leaving him in his boxers again.

"I know so bud." Ellie said then she kissed Harry's cheek as she heard Abby barking outside."Looks like Abby is ready to go home. I have to get enough beauty sleep so I won't come looking like a drugged out zombie. I'll see you tomorrow love."

"See you tomorrow and make sure you bring Abby in a cute little doggy suit." Harry said which, made Ellie giggle but nod nevertheless.

Harry kissed Ellie's cheek then put the suits away as she left. Niall came in the room and closed the door as Harry closed the closet door. The two of them getting on the bed to cuddle with one another. Harry had his head rested against his daddy's chest while Niall rubbed Harry's back. It was peacefully quiet as they lay there with each other. The both of them thinking about the wedding that was going to take place tomorrow. Harry's heart started to beat fast at that but he then took in a deep breath to calm down. He really hoped that everything was going to be perfect. He didn't want to have a bad wedding if he did he would probably go insane. Millions of ways that it could go wrong started to fill his brain. Liam could somehow crash the wedding, someone could get killed, or he might get kidnapped. He pouted at that and reached out for his daddy's free hand. He squeezed it feeling himself calm down again just from the simple touch.

"After all these years, we're finally getting married babe." Niall said with a chuckle."It's going to be the second best day of me life ever."

"What's the first, daddy?" Harry asked with a confused look on his face as he turned his head to look up at his daddy.

"The day I walked into your school and you was the first person that I saw and the first person to ever talk to me." Niall said rubbing his thumb against Harry's cheek softly and slowly."Nothing will ever beat that day."

"If we have kids, then I'm very sure it would change, daddy." Harry said with Niall nodding his head in agreement.

"You're right as usual, babe." Niall said kissing Harry's nose then his forehead before his lips."Always right my love."

"Are you being sarcastic with me right now, daddy?" Harry asked and Niall shook his head while smiling cutely at Harry.

"Just stating a fact." Niall said while shrugging his shoulders then closed his eyes."Let's rest for our big day, babe."

Harry nodded his head then closed his eyes. Not letting any bad thoughts enter his head. He could just picture everyone taking pictures and cheering for him and his daddy. He could also picture telling his children about the moment from every little detail. He then pictured telling it to his grandchildren still in perfect detail. Harry opened his eyes and looked at his daddy, who was lightly snoring. A smile came up on Harry's face as he lifted his head to kiss his daddy's cheek. He was most definitely at peace right now as he laid his head down on his daddy's chest again. He could hear and feel his daddy's heart beating at a normal pace while he closed his eyes. Harry's dream that night was the most relaxed dream he has ever had in his life.
»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

This chapter is really short and it made me cringe but I didn't know how to end it fully or what else to add to it. On another note I'm giving you guys a heads up that when they say their vowels there is going to be a lot of song references like a fucking lot. So I want to apologize ahead of time for the big feels I'm about to hit you guys with. Trust me guys its going to be long and beautiful shit I might even cry who knows.

Bye my What A Feeling.😷😤😇😁