Chapter 34

Chapter 34

*Author P.O.V*

"I came to be your new intern, sir." The pale and tall male said as he fixed his black and blue tie while watching Niall throw away stacks of paper.

"Tell me about yourself then." Niall said as he looked around for a piece of paper while knocking some things to the floor."You know what? Don't."

"Is something wrong, sir?" The guy asked and Niall slammed his fists down on the table letting out a loud groan.

"If you can help me find a picture, you're hired with no questions asked." Niall said with a serious look on his face.

He had a new toy that he was going to bring in the playroom. He didn't want to forget about it, so he printed out a picture and now he can't find it. He rubbed at his forehead as the man in front of him crouched down to pick up some paper off the floor. He flipped the first one over and let out a gasp. His eyes grew wide as he looked it over some more before lifting it up so Niall can see. Niall instantly took the paper with a smile on his face. He folded up the picture before putting it in his pocket. He sat down in his chair with his hands behind his head as the blue eyed man in front of him sat down the other papers. Niall nodded for the man to sit which he did ever so quickly, which made Niall chuckle.

"Your hired. Now, the things you need to know is you need to be here before me to set up my coffee, meetings, and paperwork. You answer any calls that come for me before directing them to my line. You have a hour lunch break and whatever we talk about in here stays in here." Niall said and the man nodded his head quickly with a smile."I never got your name."

"Its Lucas, sir." Lucas said as he stood before leaving when Niall pointed at the door with a nod.

Harry shook his pantie covered bum as Soap by Melanie Martinez played throughout the bedroom. He was glad that Niall's and his parents decided to go for a walk around the city. He let out a giggle as he jumped on the bed then swayed his hips to the beat. The room was covered in balloons, pink ribbons, and flashing pink lights. The green eyed man was having a party of his own right in his bedroom. He let out a squeal when he stepped on a balloon making it pop. He took off the blue feathery scarf he had and swung it over his head. A smile on his face as he let out loud cheers from time to time. He turned around on the bed and gasped as he saw Niall standing in the doorway.

"Daddy, your home early." Harry said as he turned off the music and got off the bed while Niall took off his tie.

"The meeting was cancelled because two of the men have food poisoning." Niall said with a smirk as he closed the door making a balloon pop."I see you was having the time of your life without me."

"You said I couldn't play with anyone else and that I had to stay in the room so I threw myself a little fun party." Harry said as he shrugged his shoulders.

Niall nodded as he took off his clothes only keeping his boxers on. He got on the bed with Harry watching his every move. He knew that his daddy was up to something he just didn't know what. He was pulled out of his thoughts as he stepped on another balloon making it pop. He left the room before coming back with a garbage bag. He stuffed all the balloons and ribbons inside. Niall bit at his bottom lip each time Harry bent over showing his bum. He could feel himself get hard making him groan loudly and throw his arm over his eyes. Harry looked over his shoulder and blushed when he saw his daddy little problem. He tied the garbage bag then put it in the hallway to lazy to go do something with it.

"Are you feeling okay, daddy?" Harry asked while he closed the door then turned around to see Niall sliding his hand into his boxers.

"Can you go turn on the shower for me, babe?" Niall asked with his chest rising and falling quickly.

"I wanna help you get rid of your problem, daddy." Harry said crawling on the bed and spreading his daddy's legs so he can fit between them.

"Just go do what I asked of you, love." Niall said removing his arm to look at his baby boy with pleading eyes.

"Nope." Harry said while crossing his arms over his chest and moving away from Niall with a pout on his lips.

"What's wrong, babe?" Niall asked while he sat up knowing Harry wouldn't just say no for something that simple.

"Every time I want your cock you push me away." Harry said feeling tears come to his green eyes."Are you starting to lose interest in me? I can change if you are and be a big man instead of a big boy."

"Babe, I could never ever lose interest in you. You don't ever have to change either. Your perfect just the way you are. I push you away because I want to give your bum a rest." Niall said as he left soft kisses across Harry's back.

"You really mean that?" Harry asked blinking away his tears as he looked back at his daddy who nodded his head.

"Of course." Niall said then let out a groan when Harry jumped on him and kissed his face while squealing loudly.

"Oh daddy, I love you so much you're the best!!!" Harry shouted with a grin, which made Niall smile at him.

Harry accidentally rubbed his crotch against Niall's crotch causing him to close his eyes. Harry bit his bottom lip with a giggle before getting off Niall. He went to the bathroom and started the shower before skipping back in the room. He laid on the bed as Niall got off and went inside the bathroom. Harry had a perfect view of his daddy, which made him feel like a stalker, as he watched him get into the shower. His eyes instantly dropped down to his daddy's hard cock. He licked his lips and willed himself from not running in and putting it in his mouth. He looked away before he could even get harder. He grabbed his phone and decided to just watch some cute cat videos.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I was going to put smut but then I was like nah I'll ease up on Harry's ass just a little bit. I've decided that I'm going to write Zarry stories but I'm going to put it on my other account. Its called Power Inside on Narry_Life so give it a peek along with my new Ziall story on Lazaye which is called Work Of Art. I'm pretty sure you guys will like it.

Bye my Never Enough.❤😀