Chapter 48

Chapter 48

*Author P.O.V*

"Daddy wake up." Harry whispered as he shook his daddy's arm lightly then poke his cheek."Fine. I'll go to the lobby by myself."

Harry quietly rolled out of bed before going to get dress in the bathroom so he wouldn't wake his daddy. He did however knock over a few things in the bathroom just to see would his daddy wake up but he didn't. He left the room then headed to the lobby while waving and smiling at anyone who walked pass him. They returned the friendly gesture, which made Harry not want to leave when the time comes. He felt like he was in a fairy tale as he looked up at the sky seeing how blue it was. There was no clouds around as colorful birds flew all around singing. The beach smell was strong which made him a bit relaxed. He opened the door to the lobby then skipped over to the nice looking lady at the front desk. He watched as she hung up a blown up picture of him and Niall on the wall behind her. She then turned on some music that played throughout the lobby. She turned around and smiled when she saw Harry standing there playing with his hair. She reached into a jug next to her and took out a blue lollipop. She gave it to Harry making him gasp and take it quickly. He thanked her before taking off the wrapper and stuck the treat in his mouth.

"How may I help you today love?" The lady said while folding her hands and leaning forward.

"I was wondering are there any activities going on around here?" Harry said once he took the lollipop out of his mouth.

"You're lucky because this is my last copy of activities. I hope you enjoy it." The lady said handing a piece of paper to Harry, who took it then walked out of the lobby.

Harry walked back to the room looking over the list. He slowly opened the door when he got to the room and walked inside. He closed the door with his hip and looked up when he heard someone clear their throat. He looked over at the kitchen to see his daddy cooking naked with a pepper in his mouth. Harry snuck up behind him and grabbed his daddy's shoulder making a weird noise. A giggle left his mouth seeing his daddy let out a scream and jump forward. Niall took the half eaten pepper out of his mouth then sat it on a plate with the other chopped peppers. He turned around to look at Harry who was still giggling as he sat on the counter. He had been trying to scare his daddy for years and he was proud that he got him. He sat the paper he was holding down next to him as Niall stood in the middle of his opened legs. He leaned forward to give his pouting daddy a peck on the lips. He was going to pull away but he felt his daddy grab his chin and opened his mouth with his tongue. A whine left Harry's mouth when his daddy stole his lollipop with his tongue. He was going to try and get it back but Niall walked back over to the stove to finish cooking.

"That's the second time you have done that to me daddy." Harry said while getting off of the counter and going over to his daddy.

"You have to do something to get it back babe." Niall said stirring the vegetables in the pot just as Harry stopped right next to him.

"What is it daddy?" Harry asked praying, whatever it was, that he didn't have to move much.

"You have to try and take it back with your mouth." Niall said and Harry sighed knowing this was going to be easy.

Harry quickly leaned over and kissed his daddy softly. He wanted to start off slow and gentle then when his daddy wasn't expecting it he would strike. He tried to pry his daddy's mouth open but it wasn't happening. He huffed through his nose trying harder to open his daddy's mouth. He whined when he heard his daddy chuckle against his lips. He honestly just wanted to pull on the stick that was sticking out but he stopped himself from doing so. He saw from the corner of his eye that Niall's hand was a little bit close to the boiling pot. He didn't want to hurt his daddy but he wanted his lollipop back and he didn't feel like going back to get another one. He grabbed his daddy's hips making his arm bump against his. Niall hissed as his hand touched the boiling pot. His mouth opened a little bit with the lollipop in the middle of his mouth. Harry took his chance and stole his lollipop back with a smile. He went back over to the counter and sat on it. Niall wasn't stupid at all. He knew exactly what Harry did and he was going to get him back. He had to think about what it would be though. He went back to his cooking as Harry told him that they would be doing ping pong later on. That little information made Niall come up with the perfect plan.

"Could you go get that for me?" Niall asked hearing his phone ring on the dinning table.

"Of course daddy." Harry said while getting off of the counter and went to the dinning area."It's Gemma!"

"Answer it before she hangs up babe." Niall said with a chuckle just as Harry hit answer then put the phone to his ear.

Harry was super excited to talk to his sister about the trip. However, that thought completely left his mind when he heard his sister crying. He frowned and took the lollipop out of his mouth as his sister started to talk. His heart dropped at the shocking news he was hearing at the moment. He didn't think that this would ever happen to his sister and her family. He couldn't handle things like this or his sister crying so he ended up crying as well. He talked with his sister for a few more minutes before he hung up and went to go pack his bags. Once he was finished, he started on packing his daddy's stuff. He was surprised that his daddy didn't even hear him. After an hour of fixing everything up, Harry started to book a flight back home. He was so into it that he didn't hear Niall come in and sit two plates on the dinning table. The smile that Niall was supporting fell when he saw the dried tear stains on Harry's cheeks and the clean room. He sat down next to Harry, who was quickly clicking away on the laptop. He slowly took the laptop away from Harry to see that he booked a flight for them tomorrow morning. He didn't even know that Harry was capable of doing something like that.

"What's the matter babe?" Niall asked while using one of his hands to slowly rub Harry's back.

"Winter will be taken from Gemma and Austin for a few months. Gemma is going absolutely mad over this. She just started back working and she ended up falling asleep behind the wheel with Winter in the car a few days ago. Austin was completely drunk when Gemma went to go pick him up that night. DCFS also found that Winter was starved for at least 2 hours." Harry said while bursting into tears again feeling his heart shatter."Gemma and Austin aren't bad parents and I wish those people who took Winter can see that."

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Well shit. I just realized I made up a conflict then just threw another one right back at you guys. The perks of being the author eh? Anyways smut will be coming soon so don't Panic but if you do make sure its At The Disco. Hahahahahahahahaha holy shit I'm too funny. I'll see you guys later.

Bye my Don't You Worry Child.🔥💢👀