Chapter 45

Chapter 45

*Author P.O.V*

"Babe, we've been in here for fifteen minutes. I think its time for us to get out." Niall said, which caused Harry to whine quietly.

"I'm comfortable on you daddy and sleepy." Harry quietly said with his hands gripping his daddy's hips.

"Looks like I have to carry the big baby to the bed." Niall said with a chuckle while Harry smiled in victory.

"Did Lucas pack my stuffy?" Harry asked as he wrapped his arms around Niall's neck and his legs around his waist.

"Yup." Niall said while getting out of the hot tube and drying Harry and himself off before getting in the bed.

He cut off the lights and pulled the duvets over him and Harry. He grabbed Harry's bear stuff animal that he won him a long time ago and gave it to him. It was Harry's very first stuffy and he didn't want anymore. He cherished it dearly and couldn't live with being so far away from it. It was the first gift his daddy ever got him and Harry found it simply cute. Sure a few bits of its fur were gone and it lost its fruity smell but that didn't matter to Harry. Niall bought him a lot of gifts but this one would always be his favorite. He still remembers getting it for the first time as if it was just yesterday. He snuggled it to his chest before he wrapped himself around his daddy. He pecked his daddy's lips before closing his eyes and yawning quietly. They both fell asleep mumbling goodnight to each other.

"Morning daddy." Harry said the next day as he held his daddy's cheeks and squished them with a giggle."Room service should be here any minute with our breakfast."

"I already see me breakfast, babe." Niall said with a chuckle before nibbling at Harry's neck playfully.

Harry giggled loudly as Niall rolled on top of him and continued to bite at his neck. A smile came up on Niall's face at the joyful noise that left his baby boy's mouth. He pulled away from his neck when there was a slight knock on the door. He went to go open it and saw a girl standing there almost completely naked with a collar around her neck. A scream came from Harry and before Niall could see what was the problem he was shoved out the way. Harry hugged the girl tightly while jumping up and down with her; both of them not minding he was naked. Niall got up off the floor and watched as Harry pulled the girl inside then shut the door. He pulled her out to the back porch while letting out little squeals. He couldn't believe that one of his best friends was here with him. She taught him a lot and he hopes that she can teach him some more things to please his daddy. Niall just scratched the back of his head as he went to go take a quick shower.

"Can you teach me the tongue thing because I completely forgot it?" Harry asked and Bridget nodded before she grabbed the back of Harry's neck.

She pressed her lips softly to his and they ended up sitting in the sand. A whimper leaving Harry's mouth at the soft kisses. He tried not to get too excited but Bridget's mouth is talented ass hell. He let Bridget's tongue explore his mouth just as Niall came out the bathroom to get a towel. His eyes grew wide at the sight and he got a slight hard on. It then came to him who that girl was. She was one of those submissive at that little sex place Ellie owned. He grabbed his towel before going on the porch as the two twinks pulled away from each other. Harry blushed then covered his face with his hands seeing his daddy there with a raised eyebrow. He somehow didn't see how this could be possibly wrong on so many levels. He was just too innocent for that as he stood up. Bridget stood up as well and held out her hand, which Niall shook firmly.

"I'm Bridget, Harry's best friend since a few weeks back. My master was just visiting this place when I remember Harry texted me where he was at and here I am. I was just teaching him something that my master taught me." Bridget said and Harry blushed even more."I'm sorry that I can't stay long; me and my master are heading back home."

Harry waved sadly as Bridget left and the door was knocked on. Harry went to answer the door as Niall went to go take his shower. The delivery boy looked at Harry with wide eyes, who took the food then closed the door. He put it in the microwave before he went to go join his daddy in the shower. He made himself a beard with the soap and laughed as his daddy made himself long hair. He washed his daddy's hair before letting his daddy wash his hair. After washing their bodies, they got out the shower with Harry going to get the food. He smiled once he felt that it was still a bit warm. He went over to the dining table and sat both plates down then went to go dry off. Once that was done, he and his daddy sat at the table then started eating. Harry patted his stomach once he was finished before running off to the back porch. He sat down at the table and set up the checker pieces before waving his daddy over.

"I don't know how to play, babe." Niall said as he took a seat across from Harry still eating his breakfast taco.

"I know. This is something I can finally beat you in." Harry said before letting out a evil laugh only to sound like a really happy baby.

"You're so evil, babe." Niall said while pretending to sound hurt as he put a hand to his chest.

"Fear me and Mr.Stuffy you human." Harry said pointing to his teddy bear with a smirk on his face.

Niall chuckled and covered his mouth so no food wouldn't fly out of his mouth again. He finished off his taco then rubbed his hands together while trying to look confused. He knew how to play chess since he was in the sixth grade. He only wanted to make Harry feel like he can actually beat him at something. At the same time, he wanted to win because his inner daddy likes to show whose number one. Harry started to win at first but then he slowly started to realize that his daddy played this before. Before he even knew it, his daddy had won the game. Harry pouted and crossed his arms over his chest while letting out little whines. Niall leaned across the table and kissed Harry's forehead while trying not to laugh.
»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this chapter seems too rushed or like not staying on one thing and its irritating the hell out of me and I don't want to write a new part. I'll just take a deep breath in and let you guys decide was it all over the place, not focusing on one thing, or just right. I would really like to know before I blow a vein in my neck.

Bye my Zero.❤❤❤