Chapter 53

Chapter 53

*Author P.O.V*

Niall and Harry entered the building and were greeted by everyone there. This place felt like home to Harry as he glanced at all of the submissives. A smile came up on his face when one submissive came over and pulled him away from his daddy. They disappear down the submissive hallway while Niall stood in his spot trying to figure out what to do. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and slowly started to walk around. It didn't take long for him to stumble across a room to see something that he thought he would never see. He saw a dom pinning his female submissive down on the table while he slowly eat her out. Niall gulp before blindly reaching his hand to open the door again. His hand made a loud ding against the door just as the female released onto her dom's open mouth. Her hands that were bond together released its hold on her dom's hair. She was roughly pulled down from the table she was laying and onto her knees. Her dom turned around to face Niall and shook his hand with a smile.

"I'm sorry to invade your space. I was trying to find someone who could tell me more about BDSM." Niall stated quickly.

"I see you're that guy everyone talks about along with your submissive. Well this is the main thing you need to know my friend. Every dom has a Sadist deep down and wants to let him or her out but are afraid to. Trust me your sub wants you to unleash it. They know that they're stepping into a dangerous zone when they ask for it but they don't care. They don't want you to check in with them or be sorry. They want you to look in their eyes and know exactly what they want. Wake them up with your boner poking their thigh every once in a while as you grip their neck before fucking them until they can't remember where they are. Make them feel like shit then take them into your arms and make them feel like they're on the top of the world. Or you can do what I do and eat them out until they're crying for you to stop. When they act childish, bend them over and tease them with your dick and give them a good smack on the ass. That's what they want when they act like that: dick and violence." Elijah explained while rubbing his sub's hair gently.

"I see." Niall said simply while crossing his arms over his chest seeing Tyra looking at him with a curious look in her eyes.

"Hey look at me when I'm talking." Elijah said, grabbing Tyra's hair and yanking her head back then spit in her face.

"And she likes this treatment?" Niall asked, feeling sorry for the female, who didn't make a attempt at wiping the spit off.

"Likes it? She fucking loves it. Show him your bruises pet." Elijah said then yanked her from her knees and let her strip in front of them."Beautiful isn't it? Go ahead and give her a few bruises."

The woman had different types of bruises covering her as she twirled around. A proud smile was on her face seeing the proud look on her dominant's face. Elijah snapped his fingers catching her attention and pointed his finger to Niall. Tyra nodded then got on her knees and glanced up at a red face Niall. He couldn't do this. He didn't know her and she didn't do anything wrong. In the inside, it was so fucking tempting though. Seeing all those bruises awoken something out of him. He could feel Elijah on the side of him whispering things to him that got him riled up. He could feel that he was growing hard at all the possible things to do to her. He took a deep breath then started to add his own bruises to her. He could see the way that her eyes taunted him to do more. To make sure that she feels everything for a week. The look was powerful. He wouldn't know what to do with himself if Harry gave him that look. A growl emitted from his throat as both of his hands wrapped around Tyra's throat and squeezed as tight as he could. A smile came up on his face seeing her mouth drop open and a cracked moan escaped her mouth. Suffocation was her weakness and it was proven as her juices drip on the floor until she came. Niall released his hold on her neck and watched as she licked up her cum then kissed Niall's shoes multiple times.

"Thank you." She whispered out returning to her previous position while smiling up at Niall.

"She could teach your submissive a thing or two along with some of her friends." Elijah said, patting Niall on the back."I promise you won't regret it."

Niall nodded before he left the room. He closed the door to that said room and pressed his back against the door. He let out a sigh and tried to ease his hard on down. He bit his bottom lip then headed out to look for his baby boy. It didn't take that long before he found him standing by a glass window seeing a female submissive getting rape by her dom. Her clothes were ripped and barely hanging on to her with bruises covering her face and arms. There was nothing but fear and excitement in her dark brown eyes. Of course it wasn't real. It was a fantasy that was known in the dom and sub world but never really talked about or understood by normal people. Niall wrapped his arm around Harry's waist and pulled him close to his side. Harry jumped at the contact before turning his head to the person only to relax seeing that it was his daddy. He leaned his head against his daddy's shoulder and they finish watching the fantasy play out.

Niall was curious if Harry wanted that to happen to him. It was said that every sub had the same desire but he didn't know if that was really true. He couldn't imagine attacking Harry like a strange and fucking him senseless then have his baby boy angry or afraid of him because he didn't want that. He glanced at his baby boy to see him with a small smile on his face while his eyes watching every movement that happen behind the glass. He could see that Harry had a boner, which took him by surprise. Maybe that statement about subs was true after all. Maybe Harry did want to be spit on, beaten black and blue, being restricted of having any say on anything, and just maybe be pissed on. That thought sent chills down his spine and the hair on his arms rise. He grabbed Harry's hand then took him over to a private room. A look of confusion was written on the green eyed male's face wondering why he was taken here. He hope that he wasn't in trouble as he sat on a chair in the room. He folded his hands and sat it on his lap while making sure that his back was straight and his head held up high. The time that he spent with other submissives he learn a lot about posture and attitude. He watched as his daddy crouched down in front of him and sat his hands on his knees.

"You're going to be treated like every other sub here. I don't want to hear any complaints from you." Niall said, trying to sound tough but it came out unsure."Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes daddy." Harry said with a nod then gave his daddy a big smile, which made him chuckle.

"Good. There's a few more subs I want you to meet before we leave here." Niall explained then led Harry out to meet Tyra and her friends.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I wrote this chapter the same time I wrote the previous one because I was so excited to write it. I was literally jumping back and forth trying to focus on chapter 52 since I was running out of time to update this. Anyway you guys know the drill. Tell me thoughts and predictions for this.

Bye my Rear View.💕💔👥