Chapter 39

Chapter 39

*Author P.O.V*

*Next Day*

Harry vomited in the toilet for a third time in a row. His nerves were really getting at him right now. He could hear friends and family out on the beach talking loudly. He vomited again at the thought of everyone here to see him and his daddy. He was glad that Zayn was standing right behind him while rubbing his back. Zayn patted Harry's back then handed him a napkin to wipe his mouth. Harry stood up and flushed the toilet as he felt a bit light headed. He looked at himself in the mirror fixing his tie a bit. Suddenly, his eyes grew wide hearing the music start, which made him start to breath heavily. Zayn took notice and gave him a bottle of water watching Harry gulp it down in one go. Harry threw the bottle to the floor when he was finished and ran his fingers though his hair.

"Zaynie, what if daddy isn't there? What if I trip and land on my face? What if I faint out there? What if a bird poops on me?" Harry asked quickly as he grabbed Zayn's shoulders.

"Everything is going to be fine. Just breath and call him by his actual name when you say your vows so you won't confuse any kids." Zayn said with a chuckle and Harry took in a deep breath.

"Come on Harry." Robin said as he opened the dressing room door and Harry started to panic again.

Robin took Harry's arm and led him out of the room and to the beach. Harry started to shake as he saw everyone quiet and looking at him. Harry held down the bile that really wanted to escape his mouth at the moment. Once his eyes landed on his daddy, all his nerves just went away and a smile came up on his face. Niall stood by the priest with his hands in his pockets and a big smile on his face. The white suit he was wearing made him stand out more. Harry felt his heart hammer in his chest as Robin slowly walked him down. He bit his bottom lip and he blushed deeply when Niall winked at him. Flashes of light appeared making him try to hide his face. Everything at the moment was just so overwhelming to him as he squeezed Robin's arm.

Robin unhooked his arm from Harry's arm and let him walk the last small steps to Niall. Harry nervously stood in front of Niall relaxing when his daddy grabbed his hands. A smile came up on Harry's face as Niall rubbed his thumbs on top of his hands. The priest started to talk but all Niall could do was look at his baby boy. He couldn't wait until he slipped the ring on Harry's finger and claim him as his forever. He was so into his thoughts he didn't even notice that it was his turn to say I do. He chuckled and said it, which caused everyone else to laugh as well. He reached into his pocket and took out his vows that was three pages long. He couldn't help it; he was just to in love with his baby boy. Harry looked at the paper seeing there was writing on the front and the back.

"I love you that's all I do. I live for you; I long for you, love. I can never get enough of you. I would carry you over fire and water for your love. We will always find our way through the dark. I will always put you first when it comes to me. You and me got a whole lot of history. We can be the greatest team that the world has ever seen. So don't let me go we can make some more we can live forever. Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker. You make me strong. We're like puzzle pieces without each other we're incomplete. We can make it till the end my love. Not even the gods above can separate the two of us. I know what I'm saying is cheesy but you have the key to me heart and I'm glad that you do. There's something about you, baby and I swear that it drives me crazy I'm stuck on you baby. I would get down on me knees for you babe. It's like you take my heart and glue it to your soul. Don't listen to anyone else about our relationship they're just pissed because they can't be like us. I don't care what people say when we're together. You know I wanna be the one who holds you in your sleep. You don't ever have to worry about someone hurting you because I'll always be there to save you." Niall said he was about to flip over the first page but Harry covered his mouth with tears in his eyes.

"You say another sweet word I'm going to cry a very wide and long river." Harry said and removed his hand from Niall's mouth.

"I'm sorry." Niall said as he put away the pieces of paper before putting the ring on Harry's finger."You can go now."

"Da- Niall when I first saw you walk in my high school I instantly fell in love. You seriously have no idea how much I love you. Your on my mind literally everyday. I'm so lucky to be with you right now and I hope that one day we can tell our kids about this. I'm like a crow on a wire you're the shining distraction that makes me fly home.
I'm like a boat on the water you're the raise on the waves that calm my mind. You're my kryptonite you keep making me weak frozen and can't breathe but in a good way. The adventures we had were amazing and I want to have many more with you. I will always be your good boy. You made my life ten times better when you shyly asked me to be your boyfriend. You always make me feel pretty and tell me every second of the day. There were times when I was going to sleep you'd just pour out your love about me and it makes me really emotional. I didn't think someone can love me as much as you do but you've definitely proved me wrong and I'm proud. I will always stick by your side no matter what happens. You're my own personal heaven." Harry said before he let the tears stream down his face as he slid the ring on Niall's finger.

Niall couldn't wait any longer as he pulled Harry into a kiss. Everyone cheering and taking more pictures while Niall wiped away Harry's tears. The two pulled away from the kiss and smiled at each other while laughing. Harry let out a squeal as he felt something grip onto his legs and squeezed them a bit tightly. Harry looked down to see Theo, Niall's nephew, smiling up at him. Harry giggled as Theo dragged him over to the dance floor. Niall watched with a chuckle as his husband and nephew did the hip bump with each other. He let out a groan as his mom pulled him onto the dance floor as well. He shook his head as she tried to get him to move his feet but failed. She poked him making him move a bit and she smiled. She poked him making him move around in a dancing way. Niall didn't notice since he was too busy trying to stop his mom's hard pokes.

"What a love struck idiot." Maura said with a chuckle while shaking Niall's shoulder.

"I will forever be a love struck idiot for him." Niall said causing his mom to coo at him and kiss his cheek.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute. All around just so fucking cute. I threw in old and new 1d songs. I threw in some CB and Ross Lynch. If you spot that one little RL lyric, then I bow down to you. Give me thoughts on this chapter babes.

Bye my Temporary Fix.👅💦🍆😮