Chapter 44 (!)

Chapter 44 (!)

*Author P.O.V*

"I wanna feel you deep in me daddy." Harry moaned out with his arms wrapping around his daddy's neck.

Niall quickly pulled down Harry's pants along with his panties. He roughly thrust into Harry causing him to let out a scream. The driver outside stood still at the noise and willed himself not to look inside. Harry pressed his hand against the window while the car shook at Niall's hard thrusts. A gasp left Harry's mouth as Niall's hand wrapped around his neck and squeezed tight. Everything was just so overwhelming to Harry he felt like his head was going to explode. Scream after scream left his mouth feeling Niall hit his prostate repeatedly and bite at his neck. That went on for a good fifteen minutes that felt like days to the driver. Suddenly, Harry thought about something that made him impossibly hard. He didn't know if his daddy was going to like it though. Harry really didn't want to take it over the top and drive his daddy away from him. He laced his fingers with his daddy's fingers that wasn't wrapped around his neck.

"Slap me, daddy." Harry said and prepared himself for rejection as Niall's dilated eyes grew wider.

"Are you completely sure about that?" Niall panted out while he slow down his thrusting and released his pressure on Harry's neck a bit.

"Don't hold back daddy. I want you to slap me, scratch me, pinch me, pull my hair as hard as you want, and choke me as tight as you can." Harry said and felt his heart stop just as his daddy's hand came in contact with his face hard.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry." Niall said seeing his handprint on Harry's cheek, which made him feel absolutely guilty.

"Oh my fuck, daddy do it again!" Harry shouted and took Niall by surprise with his language.

Niall slapped Harry again and slammed into Harry's prostate causing him to cum and slam his fist against the window. The driver bit at his nails before he turned around ever so slowly and his mouth hung open in shock. He closed his eyes tightly only to open them again and stare. He quickly turned around when Niall suddenly looked up at him with a glare before locking lips with a very pleasure filled Harry. The two of their moans and groans being heard throughout the car. Harry's feet were placed against the other window and he tried so hard not to kick it out of pleasure. He was sure that if he did then he would most likely break the glass. He was pulled out of his thoughts, literally, with Niall grabbing his hair and tugging it hard. The pain that ran through Harry's head turn into pleasure. His body shook as he and Niall came undone at the same time with it being Harry's second release. Niall collapsed on top of him with his breathing coming out quick and short.

"I think your pain kink has just gone a bit deeper." Niall said with a chuckled while he struggled to get Harry and himself properly dress but he got it done.

"Can I ever slap you when we have sex, daddy?" Harry asked with his voice coming out quiet and squeaky since he did get choke, suck his daddy off, and scream for a good fifteen minutes.

"Its only fair, babe." Niall said before he knocked on the window causing the driver to get back in.

"You're at your destination, sir." The driver said ever so quietly and Harry chuckled before getting out the car with Niall giving the driver ten dollars before he got out himself.

"Now lets go play some soccer." Harry said while he limped back to the hotel room with Niall following behind him on his phone.

Once Niall and Harry got inside their room, they stripped naked then went out on the beach. The weather was still nice and the girl from before didn't leave, which Harry was really thankful for. They got into two teams with Harry and Lillian, the girl from before, together and Niall with Lean, Lillian's sister. The two who got up to five points will get free drinks from the losing team. Harry had a great time as he dodged and scored points while Niall struggled to stop him. Maybe because it was the amazing sex they had or the way Harry ass looked when he ran or how happy he looked. Who knows? Either way he couldn't focus on the game at all. His team only had two points while the other team had 4 but was struggling a bit to make the last shot. Niall suddenly got a thought, which caused him to smirk. He jogged pass Harry and smacked his bum hard causing him to yelp and blush. Harry was too distracted that Niall was able to get the ball from Lillian and score a point.

Harry was focused after that as Lillian had the ball. Just as she kicked it to him, Niall came over and tugged on Harry's collar while kissing him hard. He was able to get the ball and kick it over to Lean, who scored a point. Niall winked at Harry, who stuck his tongue out at him. Niall took the ball from Lillian and scored the last point with Lean cheering loudly. Harry pouted as he and Lillian both went to go get their wallet. Harry actually got his money out of his daddy's wallet because they share everything so it didn't matter. He called room service and soon they came up taking the money while Harry took the drinks. He gave it to Lean and Niall before they both went their separate ways saying goodbye. Once Harry was back in the room, he got in the hot tube and completely relaxed. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back while Niall cleaned up a bit. It wasn't much to clean but he wanted to make sure everything was how it was when they got here.

"Good game today, babe." Niall said as he got in the hot tube and pulled his baby boy on his lap.

"You cheated." Harry said while lightly poking Niall's chest before rubbing his shoulders."I still love you though even if you used your daddy powers against me."

"Daddy powers?" Niall asked while leaning his head to the side in confusion and taking a sip of his winning drink.

"Your dominance over me. Keep up here daddy. I think you may be getting old on me." Harry giggled out at the end.

"I like that coming out of your mouth." Niall said before slowly rubbing his index finger around Harry's pink hole."Who does daddy own?"

"Me daddy. You own me." Harry said snuggling his face in Niall's neck with a comfortable sigh.

"And where my hand is? What's that?" Niall asked against Harry's ear then kissing his temple.

"That's my hole, daddy." Harry said only to whimper when Niall pressed against his hole.

"What was that?" Niall asked while raising an eyebrow even though Harry really couldn't see it.

"I'm sorry daddy. That's your hole." Harry said as he closed his eyes and bit his top lip.

"There you go. Good boy." Niall said before closing his eyes as well with his free hand rubbing Harry's back.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Harry finally used a curse word other than slut. Whoop whoop. His vocabulary is growing. That was really such a beautiful moment right there. Another note is how Harry just got way more into pain kinks and I really find it oddly appealing. I may have developed a few kinks thanks to Wattpad but I won't really get into that at the moment.

Bye my mental people.▶□◆◆□◀