Character 50

Chapter 50

*Author P.O.V*

Niall tapped his fingers on Harry's face gently with a hum. He pulled his hand back before smacking Harry across his face. He did it to his other cheek. His fingerprints were there but he knew they would fade quickly so he decided to do it again just for good measure. The slaps sending his baby boy over the edge as he released on his stomach. The shock in his neck feeling like a dull pain to him. He locked lips with his daddy, feeling the cuffs on his wrists come off. A sigh coming from him when he was able to touch his daddy's stomach and chest. A quiet chuckle leaving his throat as his daddy moaned deeply when he clenched tightly on his dick. He did it repeatedly hearing his daddy release shaky breaths. A few minutes later, he filled Harry up to the rim. His cum dripping out of Harry when he pulled out. Harry held up his arms and was soon picked up by his husband. They went over to the bed and laid there just holding each other.

"Daddy I want you to do something for me." Harry said quietly while he started to play with his fingers.

"And what would that be babe?" Niall asked closing his eyes and resting his hands behind his head.

"I need you to fill as many bottles you want with your cum." Harry said quickly before covering his face with his hands.

"For what?" Niall asked still not getting the picture making Harry blush even more.

"So I can you know drink it when I want." Harry said with a shrug as his daddy's mouth formed an o shape.

Niall tried so hard not to laugh. It was just so adorable to him. He didn't see why Harry was so shy about asking him about it when he practically told him that they would be doing BDSM. He thought about it though. It would be so weird to cum in a bottle when he could just cum in Harry's ass or mouth. Then again, it would be even weirder when he and Harry goes out and he would just whip out the bottle and drink like no tomorrow. He knew that his baby boy loves his cum but he didn't know that he loves it that much though. He doesn't even think if he heard this type of thing in the world of submissive and dominate. Though he has to admit, it sounds and might even look sexy as fuck. Great, now he just popped a boner just thinking of it. He could do it right now. However, he didn't know if they had a empty bottle laying around. The couple was alert when there was a knock on the front door, which was followed by the ring of the doorbell. Harry went to go put on some clothes in the bedroom as Niall went to the bathroom inside of their bedroom. Harry came flying down the stairs, knowing exactly who that is at the door.

"I'm so sorry Harry. I didn't mean to bring you from your honeymoon just to come help me. I'll pay you back the best I can." Gemma stated when the door was open to reveal her baby brother.

"It's alright. You don't have to pay me back. I just want you to be happy that you're going to get Winter back." Harry happily said with a smile.

He pulled his sister into the kitchen when he heard her stomach rumble. He decided that he was going to make her a nice dinner since he knows that she probably hasn't ate in a long time. He shook his head when she tried to talk him out of it. He couldn't just sit and not try to make his sister life a little more better. He is just too nice for that. He wonder what was taking his daddy so long in the bathroom. Just as that thought came to his mind, a possible answer came as well. That answer made him blush and bite his bottom. He was glad that his back is faced away from his sister or else she would have asked what was up with him. He knew that he wouldn't have an answer if she asked him. Suddenly, the image of his daddy pleasuring himself and filling the bottle up with his cum made him take in a deep breath and close his eyes for a few seconds. He did not want to burn the food but the images flashing through his mind wasn't helping him at all. A few minutes, Niall came in the kitchen in some jogging pants and a tight shirt. Five bottles were in his hands that made Harry gasp. He didn't know where those bottles even came from.

"Do you mind if I get one of those?" Gemma asked, which made Niall stop and his eyes grow wide along with Harry's.

"It's uh been sitting in the sun all day. I'm sure you don't it. Harry uh pour her some water please." Niall said quickly and Harry did just that.

Niall sat the bottles in the fridge, making sure he sat them in the back and covered them a little bit. Harry slid the cup to Gemma hoping that the blush he was supporting was gone. It was bad enough that his parents know he does BDSM with his daddy but he didn't want his sister to find out that he does all that. She saw him as a angel that could do no wrong no matter how hard he tried to. He went back to his food to see that it was ready to be eaten. He made a plate for Gemma then gave it to her. His mind was still focus on the bottles in the freezer. He didn't want his sister to decide to take one and end up likng it not knowing that it's his daddy's cum. That and he couldn't wait to drink it either. He honestly just wanted to drink one now. He just hope that he doesn't become a cum addict. That's like the most embarrassing thing to get help for. He rubbed his neck and felt the marks Niall left when he gave it a little bit of pressure. That's when he noticed that he left his collar in the playroom. He left the kitchen to go get it before his daddy had noticed that it wasn't around his neck. He grabbed it off the floor and wrapped it around his neck. A smile coming up on his face loving the feeling of his collar being back home. He went to go use the bathroom then made his way back down to his sister, seeing that his daddy wasn't in the kitchen anymore.

"Does he hurt you?" Gemma asked quietly while glancing at the entrance to the kitchen.

"No. Why would you ask that?" Harry asked with his hands slowly going up to his neck.

"I see the fingerprints on your neck and on your cheeks Harry. You can't hide that from me. If he is abusing you, you need to tell me or someone else before he takes it too far. You don't deserve to be treated like that." Gemma said reaching to grab her brother's hand.

"He's not I promise." Harry said just as Niall came back in the kitchen in a suit.

"Work is calling babe. Bye sis." Niall said kissing Harry's cheek then waving at Gemma before he left.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I was trying to think of ways to make this story more kinky and suddenly I was like let's drink some cum. I don't want to do water sports, I really don't have no reason why, but that would be a interesting thing. I think I read like two stories where they did water sports and it was fucking wild.

Bye my Girl That You Love.🏃🚶👯