Chapter 52

Chapter 52

*Author P.O.V*

"Do you like me? Harry?" Niall asked once him and Lucas were sat at a table waiting for a waiter or waitress.

"Yes, I-I guess." Lucas stated quietly with a shrug while fumbling with his fingers."I mean friend wise though."

"Do you find us attractive?" Niall question, leaning forward sitting his elbows on the table with a smirk."I want you to be completely honest."

"Yeah but like I wouldn't dare try anything. That would be idiotic of me." Lucas said, holding his hands up in defense.

"No need to be nervous or scared. I won't hurt you unless you try to hurt me or my family. I just want to be friends and get to know you more since you are working for me. I had a past assistant like you who was like a brother to me. He developed feelings for me and tried to seduce me and end my relationship with Harry so I beat his ass and now he's in jail. I don't want that shit to happen again. It's not a good look on my company." Niall explained causing Lucas to let out a breath of relief.

"That's pretty fucked up." Lucas said, running his fingers through his hair.

"Tell me about it." Niall said with a chuckle and resting his chin in his hand.

Harry, meanwhile, was talking to his friend Bridget on the phone. He was still in the spot his daddy had left him in. He had started to feel that the dom and sub relationship between his daddy and him wasn't being done right from what Bridget is telling him. She told him about her and other submissives would have the best orgasms due to the way their doms treated them. How sometimes their dom already know what they need and doesn't have to ask or wait for their sub to ask. A frown made it's way up on Harry's face as he played with his collar around his neck. He wanted to have that type of relationship but he didn't know how to get that across without hurting his daddy's feelings. After some time, he decided to just head back to Ellie's dom and sub building to drop hints at his daddy. He knew the people there would get his point across without him having to utter a single word. He really wanted his daddy to come back now so they could leave and take their relationship to another level. He knew that would take some time though since his daddy loves to tease him.

Thinking about the way Niall treating him like Bridget and the other subs were treated made him incredibly hard. He bit his bottom lip glancing down at his boner that was clearly visible in his jeans. His hand reach down to touch it but he quickly pulled it away. He knew that he would be punished or end up telling his daddy that he got off without his permission. A sigh left his mouth as he glanced down at his boner and tried to talk it into going away. He continued his conversation with Bridget glad that it was helping getting rid of his boner. A frown came up on his face when he heard Bridget had to go since her dom was calling for her.

Harry ended the call and went to his daddy's contact with his index finger hovering over the call button. He decided to press it anyway and pressed it to his ear. He played with his bottom lip while waiting for his daddy to pick up the phone. He let out a sigh when the call went to the voicemail. He whimpered before he went to go call his daddy again with the phone being picked up on the third ring. A happy gasp left his mouth hearing his daddy talking to someone. He smiled at the floor and waited for his daddy to finish what he was saying. He let out a giggle when he heard his daddy acknowledge him.

"Hi daddy. I miss you and I really want to sit down." Harry stated, resting his hand against the desk.

"I miss you too and you can sit down now. I'll be there in a little bit." Niall said a bit loudly over the chatter of other people.

"Can we go to Ellie's place with the other doms and subs when you get here?" Harry asked, taking a seat in his daddy's chair.

"Sure." Niall said before ending the call and focusing his attention back on Lucas."While we head back to the the office, I'll tell you about me and Harry."

Lucas nodded before they headed out of the restaurant, making sure that they left a tip. The two had a good conversation on the way back. Lucas came back to his desk when they were on their floor. Niall went into his office and was tackled to the floor with a hug. A groan left his mouth when his back came down hard on the floor with the wind being knock out of him. He wrapped his arms around Harry feeling the twink kiss all over his face. A breathless laugh left his mouth as he patted Harry's back, signaling for him to get up. A whine came from Harry since he still wanted to hug his daddy. He got up, nevertheless, then helped his daddy up from the floor.

They entered the office and Harry instantly dragged his daddy over to the desk where the cum filled bottles were still sitting there. The blue eyed male shook his head before nodding his head and Harry attacked a bottle. He opened the top quickly and threw it away from him then took long sips from it. His hand squeezed the plastic bottle, making sure that he got every drop of cum. A sigh came from him when he finished the bottle. He tossed it in the trash and was about to reach for another one but his daddy grabbed his wrist. He jumped then gave his daddy the best puppy dog eyes he could make but it didn't work on him. Harry shrugged it off and started to pull his daddy out of the office making sure that the bottles were put up just in case someone came in.

"We'll be back after a few hours Lucas." Niall said with Harry waving at Lucas and Lucas doing the action back with a laugh.

"Well, I hope you two have a good time while you're out." Lucas said then glanced back at his laptop and phone.

"We will." Harry stated with a smirk, which made Lucas head snap back up to him and his husband as they left."See ya later friend."
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I stumbled across a dom's account on IG and it suddenly hit me like the shit he does is what I wanted to do in this story but always been afraid to since a lot of people wouldn't understand or like. I was like nah fuck that Imma do what I've been wanting to do from the get go. So next chapter good shit is going to hit the fan.

Bye my Fool For You. 💎💍👣