Chapter 40

Chapter 40

*Author P.O.V*

Niall ended up dancing with his mom but she was switched with Harry as a nice slow song came on. A smile came up on Niall's face as he rested his hands on Harry's hips. Harry's arms wrapped around his neck with his head in the crook of Niall's neck. They both started to dance to the slow song while people cleared the dance floor for them. They watched the two with awe in their eyes with the female mostly taking pictures with quiet squeals. Niall and Harry blocked them out though and focused on each other. They both closed their eyes and hummed to the song with smilies on their faces. The sun glimmering down on the two as they took in each other smell. They didn't want this to end at all but they knew it would. Once the song went off, they pulled away from each other and looked at one another.

"I didn't know you could dance like that, love." Niall said with a chuckle as he leaned forward and pecked Harry on the lips.

"I didn't know you could dance like that either." Harry said as he poked Niall's nose.

"Cake for the lovely couple." A red head waitress said as she held out two plates with a delicious looking cake on it.

Niall took the plate and cut a piece before holding it up to Harry's lips. Niall smirked then shoved the cake onto his husband's face making him gasp. Harry took his plate from the waitress and was about to shove the cake in Niall's face but his arm was grabbed. Niall turned Harry's arm and made him slap the cake onto his face making Harry squeal. Niall laughed loudly as one of his hands rested on his stomach. Harry was quick to take the rest of the cake on Niall's plate and shove it in his face. Harry grinned and did a victory dance as Niall licked the frosting off his lips. He wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and pulled him over to the cake. Harry thrashed around while laughing with his daddy. He was saved by his mom who shook her head while laughing.

"People want cake to you know." Anne said and Harry clapped happily but groaned when his daddy licked some cake off his face.

"Daddy, that's gross." Harry said as he tried to push Niall's head away but his daddy kissed him.

"Lovely wedding you guys." Ellie said as she came over sipping a sparkle champagne."The food here is good ass hell."

"I'm glad." Niall said as Harry quietly giggled at Zayn and Louis dancing terribly."Wonderful dress by the way."

"Hey." Harry said as Niall licked at his other cheek, which made Ellie chuckle at the very cute couple.

"You know you like it, babe." Niall said as he licked the cake off Harry's nose and he heard some kids groaning and covering their eyes."Let's go open our gifts while we have time."

The two walked hand and hand over to the gift table. They wiped off the remaining cake on their faces. They sat down in the two chairs by it and looked at the neatly wrapped things. Harry's eyes lit up at the thought of what could be in all the gifts. He grabbed the closest gift by him with a quiet squeak. He opened it and gasped as he looked at the matching shirts for him and Niall. They were really cute making Harry tug them to his chest to find out that they were really soft too. Niall sat back and watch Harry go through all the gifts for a good 30 minutes. More pictures were taking making the couple feel famous. Overall, everyone was having a good time stopping by to wish Niall and Harry the best, which lasted a good hour. Making sure they were having the most fun out of everyone. Harry at the moment was holding Winter in his arms while other little kids did his hair. Niall was taking pictures on the new camera that was given to Harry.

"You look lovely." Niall said with a chuckle taking a picture of Harry's hair that looked like a bird's nest.

"Thanks daddy." Harry said still not taking his green eyes off of Winter, who was playing with his fingers while squealing.

"Your flight leaves in 20 minutes sir." Lucas said once he came up to Niall, who groaned and set the camera down."The taxi is waiting outside, already been paid, luggage in the trunk, and the hotel your saying at already been paid off sir. Your gifts will be packed and taken to your home."

"You're the best." Niall said as he stood up and patted Lucas' shoulder making him smile and nod."Harry, we have to get going."

"We haven't even been here for three hours yet." Harry whined as the kids by him latched onto him with a pout."I'm having too much fun with them, daddy."

"I know babe and I'll make it up to you once we get to Hawaii." Niall said as he fixed his tie while Harry stood.

Harry gave Winter to one of his cousins before he and Niall said their goodbye to everyone. They got in the taxi then headed to the airport while holding hands. The taxi driver looking back a few times to see Harry kissing his daddy with a grin on his face. A laugh slipped pass Harry's lips when Niall playfully bit at his bottom lip. The two ended up play fighting with big smilies on their faces and loud laughter. Harry ended up straddling his daddy when they pulled up to the airport. They got out of the car then grabbed their luggage before going inside. They didn't have to hold it for long because it was taken and went to be put on the plane. The two of them got on the plane and took their seats in first class. They were glad that it wasn't that many people on the plane or in their section. Harry cuddled up to his daddy once the plane finally took off.

"This is going to be the perfect honeymoon ever." Harry said as he closed his eyes while grabbing his daddy's hand.

"As long as you're with me it will be." Niall said as he kissed Harry's hand making him blush and put his face in the crook of Niall's neck.

"You are banned from saying sweet stuff until we get to the hotel." Harry said as he blindly reached his free hand up and covered Niall's mouth.

Niall chuckled and licked Harry's hand making him squeal and pull his hand away. Harry pretended to cry as he pointed at his wet hand before he pretended to die. His head rested on Niall's shoulder and Niall went along with it. He grabbed Harry's shoulders and shook him gently getting no response. The couple next to them smiled at them while Niall pretended to cry and beg for Harry to come back. It didn't take long before a smile broke out on Harry's face blowing his cover. He let out a few giggles before grabbing his daddy's cheeks and kissed him. The two of them got lost in the kiss not caring who saw them at the moment. They pulled away when they were breathless with adorable smiles on their faces. They just couldn't stop smiling. They didn't mind because they felt relaxed and happy then they ever been.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

The burger emoji is there because his dick is right there and I'm pretty sure wattpad would have made this damn chapter private if I didn't cover it and I didn't want to do you guys like that. Anyway Narry being couple goals as always and making people die from the feels.

Bye my Hey Angel. ❤