Chapter 29

Chapter 29

*Author P.O.V*

"Harry, my parents are here." Niall said coming in the playroom to see Harry laying on his stomach as he FaceTime Ellie.

Niall walked over to the bed giving a quick wave to Ellie who nodded back. A smirk growing on her face seeing Niall leaned down and lick Harry's bum before biting it. A quiet moan left Harry's mouth before he put his face in the pillow. He completely forgetting about Ellie as he pushed his bum back wanting more. Niall smacked his bum before getting off the bed chuckling a bit. Harry rolled over and told Ellie a quick goodbye before hanging up and getting off the bed. He ran to the bedroom to put on some clothes as Niall walked out the playroom closing the door quietly. Two minutes later Harry came out the bedroom with a Valentine sweater on and sweatpants.

"Harry, my sweetheart, I missed you so much. Your hair just keeps getting longer and longer. I hope Niall haven't been bossing you around and not giving you any attention you deserve." Maura said as she came to tightly hug a giggling Harry.

"He treats me wonderfully. I couldn't be happier with him." Harry said as he looked over at Niall who was leaning on a wall smiling at them.

"I talked to your mom and she's going to be here later on tonight so we can talk about the wedding." Maura said and Harry clapped excitedly."Come help me make dinner since I know you love to cook unlike me lazy son."

"I cook more than he does mom." Niall said crossing his arms over his chest as he headed downstairs with his mother and Harry.

"Its true but when I do cook its really fancy and new." Harry said playing with his collar biting his bottom lip when Niall glared at him.

"First thing first how is your sex life doing?" Maura asked making Niall groan and Harry blush deeply."Just curious."

"Mom!" Niall shouted making Harry flinch and stand behind Maura with a quiet whimper.

"That bad." Maura said shaking her head with a laugh as she washed her hands in the sink."If your sex life is that bad, then I know this great sex shop at the mall. Its called-"

"Mom please." Niall said cutting his mom off then rubbing his forehead as his mother put her hands up.

"Just trying to help your boring sex life son. Harry got some flexibility to him try new positions or something. He's probably tired of that boring sex life under all that happiness he got." Maura said and Niall shook his head because she had no idea how wild their sex life was.

Harry didn't say anything at all as he took out some vegetables and started to chop them with up with a deep blush. He couldn't believe that this talk was actually happening. He was surprise that he didn't die from total and utter embarrassment. He gave Maura a nod as she left to the bathroom telling Harry to prepare the steak which he did. His hands gripped the pan when he felt Niall sneak his hands into his sweatpants. Harry wanted to smack his hands away but he knew he'd get in trouble if he did. He bit his bottom lip when Niall massaged his bum and kissed his neck softly. Harry was sure that the kitchen got overheated and that he was going to get hard if Niall didn't stop.

"I think the paddle miss your bum babe but don't worry when no one is around I'll make sure it'll reunite with it." Niall said spreading Harry's ass cheeks and sliding a single finger down the middle."Better get back to work love."

"See. Lazy." Maura said as she came back in the kitchen seeing Niall in his same spot while Harry was shaking to be fucked and spanked."Harry, love your all red in the face are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine just thought of something embarrassing that happened to my friend a few days ago." Harry said glad that he didn't stutter and that Maura bought it.

"Niall, please go talk to your father since your no help at all." Maura said and Niall nodded before heading upstairs to the guest room.

"Dad are you naked?" Niall asked walking in with his eyes closed cursing when he tripped over something.

"No." Bobby said with a chuckle and Niall removed his hands to see his dad still packing away a few things."So I see your finally getting married?"

"Yeah, I loved him for a long time so why not pop the question. I'm ready to spend the rest of me life with him forever." Niall said putting his hands in his pockets with a smile on his face as he remembered certain things from the past.

"I'm really happy for ya son don't let him go." Bobby said going over to Niall and patting him on the shoulder.

They spent the next hour just catching up with each other and talking about the future. Anne came sooner than everyone thought making it easier to cook. Harry was still in the kitchen cleaning up the mess they made while everyone else was sitting down to eat. Niall walked in the kitchen to get a bottle of white wine as Harry leaned across the counter top to grab something. He let out a gasp as his bum was grabbed tightly. His breath hitching in his throat as he felt his daddy's crotch pressed against his bum. Niall leaned forward to kiss Harry's temple before whispering something Harry thought he would never say in a million years. A whimper left Harry's mouth at the dirty words as he pushed his bum back against his daddy's crotch.

"Come join us love. I don't want your plate to get cold but don't forget you gotta save room for me desert." Niall said and Harry nodded his head fast.

"Daddy, we can't our parents are here and they might hear us." Harry said trying to keep his voice low.

"Well then looks like you'll just have to keep your noise low while I fuck the breath out of you. If you can do that, I just might let you go tomorrow without a buttplug." Niall said patting Harry's cheek slowly before leaving the kitchen with Harry following after him.

"There they are I thought you two ditched us or something." Anne said as Niall and Harry took a seat side by side.

"We would never mum." Harry said as he put a hand to his chest and gasped making everyone at the table laugh at him.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I turn my own self on that's a damn shame but very cool. I hope you guys are enjoying the pictures that I give you those are hard to find and make. Some people ask me where I get them from but that has to remain a secret but I can send you some if ya PM me your kik. Short author's note short chapter. If you haven't noticed I stopped doing shout outs for all my stories so don't freak out.

Bye my plam trees.♠