Chapter 19

Chapter 19

*Author P.O.V*

"Hello there cutie I'm your god father Niall." Niall said and Harry cooed before taking Niall's phone and taking pictures.

"See your a pro." Gemma said with a laugh before making grabby hands at her baby."Now give her back she has to feed."

Niall handed Winter back over to Gemma and walked out the room so she could feed Winter in private Harry soon came out along with his parents. He ran over to Niall and hugged him tight before kissing him then ran off to go use the bathroom. He walked pass a doctor then entered and went over to the urinal unzipping his jeans and pulling his cock out before pissing. One of the men walked out after washing his hands while the other guy was looking at Harry's collar. After Harry was finished, he put his cock away and went over to wash his hands humming a random song. Harry gasped as he felt a hand on his waist he was quickly pulled into a stall the door locking and Harry whimpered.

He looked at the man who smirked at him and pulled him close by his collar which made Harry choke a little bit. He pushed and punched at the man chest before he just decided to knee him in the nuts but the guy grabbed his knee. Harry let out a hiss when he was pushed against the stall door his eyes grew wide when the man cupped his crotch. Harry unlocked the stall door when he heard the main door open he fell on his back to see Niall standing by the entrance with wide eyes. Harry quickly got up and went over to Niall he hid behind him trying not to cry knowing this was going to turn out bad.

Niall pushed Harry out of the bathroom who knew he shouldn't come in at all and he didn't as he heard a lot of grunting. Soon Niall came out the bathroom looking perfectly normal but Harry knew he was pissed when he grabbed his wrist tightly and pulled him out of the hospital. They got in the car and drove back to Gemma's house once they got there Harry followed Niall into the house with his head down. Niall sat down on the bed as Harry closed the door before biting his bottom lip and going over to Niall straddling his lap. Harry was about to lean in for a kiss but Niall held him back by his shoulders which made Harry pout.

"I'm not in the mood Harry." Niall said running his hands over his face Harry ran his fingers through Niall's hair trying to calm him.

"I want to make you fee-" Harry was cut off by Niall who pushed Harry off of him which made Harry bottom lip tremble.

"Sex isn't going to solve everything Harry I told you I wasn't in the mood for sex so just stop trying!!!" Niall shouted making Harry flinch and feel small at the moment as he tried not to cry.

"I-I-I-I'm sorry daddy." Harry said before pulling his knees to his chest and crying loudly which made Niall frown at him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell and push you." Niall said going over to put his hand on Harry's shoulder who flinched again moving away from him.

Niall watched as Harry quickly got up off the floor and left the room. Niall went after him but by the time he got to the other guest room Harry slammed the door in his face. Niall put his head against the door and closed his eyes putting his hand against it feeling like shit now for treating Harry like that. He really didn't mean to it just happened he was just stressed out and tired but he still doesn't think that's an excuse to hurt his baby boy. Niall could hear Harry whimpering and stuff being moved around Niall just wanted to cuddle his little boy and tell him sorry a million times.

"I know you was trying to help I get that just please say something to me it hurts me knowing that you won't talk to me. I want to hear your voice and hold you close to me babe." Niall said and Harry reached his hand out for the doorknob but pulled it away.

"What's wrong Niall I saw you and Harry leave the hospital in a rush." Anne asked which made Niall jump a little bit because he didn't hear her come in the house at all.

"I caught some guy feeling on MY Harry so I decided to kick his ass then leave and Harry tried to make me feel better but I blew up on him and he ran off crying when I was apologizing to him." Niall said opening his eyes and looked at Harry's mother.

"Harry, please open the door." Anne said and the door opened after a few minutes with Harry pulling his mom in the room and slammed the door shut when Niall was about to say something.

Niall just gave up deciding he was just going to take a shower as Harry cried into his mother's shoulder holding her tight in his arms. Niall decided that it was best that he should just head back home to give Harry some space. He packed up his stuff after he got out the shower calling Liam to not cancel anything he had today or tomorrow. He wrote Harry a little note before he left out the house going over to his car throwing his suitcase in the backseat. He got in the driver's seat and started the car looking at the house before speeding away from it turning on the radio to hear an old One Republic song playing.

*7 Hours Later*

"Nice to have you back mate." Liam said as Niall walked into his office sipping a cup of coffee going over to his desk.

"It's good to be back." Niall said with a smile as he sat down in his chair and opened his laptop getting thousands of emails and reports."I'm sorry for yelling at you I had no right to do that."

"Its alright I'm just glad you're back we should celebrate just for the fun of it." Liam said with a smile."What do you say?"

"I like the sound of that." Niall said with a nod as he started sending out emails to his employees.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Well well well looks like we got some conflict between the two couple. I think it was about time something went down between them. But don't worry everything will be a-okay you know I wouldn't leave Narry on a bad note that's just a big no no. Well now that we or I got that cleared up and dealt with I'll be heading out now I love you always remember that.

Bye my beauties.♥