Chapter 6 (!)

Chapter 6

*Author P.O.V*

Niall took one of Harry's nipples in his mouth sucking and licking it making Harry's body shake. Harry whined when he wanted to come but the cockring stopped him from doing so. Niall noticed and smirked before biting down on Harry's nipple making him arch his back moaning loudly. Harry toes curled as his cock turned redder from not having any release right now as Niall fucked him with all his strength. Harry knew he wasn't going to be able to walk after this and he knew that his bum was going to be wrecked. Harry could feel the slight pain from the whips earlier but Niall's lips distracted him from it.

"Clench when I pull out." Niall said as he grabbed Harry's jaw making him look him in the eyes before he came hard inside of Harry.

Harry could feel his stomach stretch a bit feeling Niall's cum flow into him Harry looked down at his stomach seeing it get big just a tiny bit. Niall pulled out letting out a moan and Harry clenched like he was told to do as Niall put his boxers back on went over to the bag. Niall grabbed the butt plug and went over to Harry who had his eyes closed Niall walked behind Harry and shoved the butt plug in. Harry moaned at the feeling as he opened his eyes and looked over at Niall who walked in front of him grabbing his collar. Harry choked a bit as Niall pulled his face close with the lease Harry felt weak ass hell like someone just sucked out all of his energy.

"While I go make dinner, your going to stay in here until I come get you." Niall said and slapped Harry's cheek softly as his head hung low but quickly lifted back up.

Harry quickly shook his head as Niall put the whip away and headed to the door Niall smirked hearing Harry's muffled screams. Niall looked over his shoulder at Harry who gave him pleading eyes but Niall walked out shutting the door. Niall heard Harry pulling on the chains making them jingle loudly Harry really needed to cum right now. He tried rubbing his legs together but that didn't work which made him bite the gag ball with frustration. Harry could hear Niall grabbing pots and pans which made Harry know that Niall was serious and Harry couldn't take the pain anymore so he blacked out.

*30 Minutes Later*

"Harry." Niall said as he kissed Harry's nose who eyes fluttered open and he looked at Niall standing in front of him dressed in some sweatpants."Babe dinner ready."

"Daddy, please." Harry said after Niall took off the gag ball and watch Harry point down to his cock that looked like it was going to explode any second."Please."

"It's okay babe." Niall said as he slipped off the cockring then watch Harry cum when he squeezed Harry's cock cuming all over his hand."Suck em."

Niall held his fingers up to Harry's mouth who instantly took them into his mouth sucking and licking them clean. Niall unchained Harry and watch him fall to the floor with a thump Niall pouted before picking Harry up in his arms. Niall walked out the room as Harry put his head on Niall's chest and hummed as Niall warmth surrounded him. Niall brought Harry to their bedroom putting him down on the bed watching Harry smile. Niall grabbed the dinner tray off the nightstand before sitting in the bed next to Harry who turned on the TV.

"I didn't miss my show." Harry said with a smile his eyes lighting up seeing that Liv & Maddie was just coming on."What did you make for dinner daddy?"

"Tacos." Niall said and Harry let out a squeak seeing there was at least 10 tacos sitting on the tray he grabbed one and instantly started to eat with Niall following right after him.

"So how was your meeting?" Harry asked keeping his eyes locked on Maddie who was dressed as a zombie basketball player.

"It was boring like always so I decided to order more toys for us to use and looked up more ways to bend ya." Niall said kissing Harry's forehead who reached for another taco.

"Niall, we've got a problem!!!" Liam shouted making Harry jump and Niall eyes turn hard as he sat the tray on Harry's lap before leaving the room.

Harry didn't know who Liam was so he was afraid right now that his daddy might be in trouble or going to cause trouble. Harry didn't like when stuff like that happens with his daddy because he gets really angry and it scares Harry to bits. But Harry knows that his daddy will never hurt him out of anger but he knew that he would to other people. Harry has seen it happen before and lets just say that he didn't want it to happen again. Harry sat the tray on the bed before going over to the closet pulling on some lace panties before putting on his Spongbob pajamas pants.

"Liam, how the hell did you get in me damn house?!" Niall asked walking down the stairs and in the living room to see Liam tugging on his hair.

"The door was unlocked." Liam said as Harry came down the stairs but stopped at the last one and watch the scene play out in front of him.

"That doesn't give ya the right to walk in me house while I'm tryin to cuddle and eat with me boyfriend." Niall said making his hands into fists and Harry started to bite his nails nervously.

"I get that and I'm sorry but the company didn't like our plan at all Niall they wanted nothing to do with us." Liam said and Niall eyes grew wide as Liam now stood in front of him.

"Ya gotta be fucking with me mate." Niall said shaking his head because he just let a lot of money fall from his fingers.

"Yeah I am because they fucking loved us they offered to give us 17.5 million dollars." Liam said with a grin and a big smile came up on Niall's face before he hugged Liam tight who laughed.

"Holy fucking shit you got me good Liam." Niall said with a laugh which made Harry smile not noticing the way Liam lightly kissed Niall's neck.

"Daddy, I'm happy for you." Harry said making Niall turn around and going over to hug Harry after he let Liam go who fixed his pants.

"Tomorrow I'm going to take you out to celebrate and then we can try a few new things in our playroom." Niall whispered in Harry's ear thinking Liam didn't hear but he heard every word as Niall and Harry locked lips."I love you."

Liam noticed the dark red lovebites that covered Harry's collarbone and chest and he could see the lace panties sticking out a bit. Liam looked at the two wondering what do they do in the bedroom and he was going to find out tonight. Harry let out a moan feeling Niall's hand slip into his sweatpants and squeezed his bum. Niall and Harry pulled away from each other when Liam tapped Niall on the shoulder who turned around with red swollen lips. Liam had to rack at his brain for something good before he snapped his fingers catching Harry's attention as well.

"I used the last of my gas to come here so can I crash here for the night." Liam said Niall opened his mouth but Harry did as well.

"Of course you can Liam we have plenty of room and I'm sure daddy wouldn't mind at all." Harry said with a bright smile making Liam smile but for a different reason.

»»»»»»»»»»»»

Vote

Share

Comment

Okay this story is based off two of Chris Brown songs which are the shit like they fit perfectly with each smut scene. Okay the songs are No Bullshit and Sweet Love yeah I know I'm a freak you don't have to tell me I've known for years anyways I'll see you babies in the next chapter.

Bye my Fancy.◆