Chapter 46 (!)

Chapter 46 (!)

*Author P.O.V*

"You lied daddy." Harry said while he turned his head away from Niall, who pouted.

"I'm sorry." Niall said kissing Harry's cheek then playfully bit at it."Don't be mad with daddy."

"Stop it, daddy." Harry said pushing at Niall's shoulders while trying to keep an angry look on his face.

"I'm going to cuddle you back to being happy." Niall said ruffling Harry's hair then got out of his seat.

Niall picked Harry out of his seat and took him over to the bed. He laid him down before pulling Harry's body close so he could cuddle it. A frown was still on Harry's face making Niall sigh. He poked at Harry's sides with a loud whine. He tried not to laugh as he started to playfully bite at Harry's shoulder and arm. It took a few more seconds before Harry started to grin and hold onto his daddy. He slowly traced his fingers over his daddy's face with a giggle. His green eyes blown wide as he took in every little detail. He could see the scar that Liam left above his eyebrow still clearing up. He frowned at the memory not knowing what could have happened if he didn't see the video. He shook the thought away as he felt Niall nibble on his fingers. Harry pulled his fingers away then lightly hit his daddy's chest. He snuggled his head in his daddy's neck and closed his eyes as the sound of the waves crashing on the beach was heard.

"Can the next place we go be Mexico?" Harry asked quietly while sighing in comfort as his daddy massaged his head.

"Anywhere you want to go is fine by me, babe." Niall said kissing Harry's temple then closed his eyes."After our cuddle, what do you want to do next?"

"A walk around the city." Harry said already picturing people walking and holding some type of cool animal or doing something awesome.

"A walk around the city it is then." Niall said with a slight nod before rolling over so Harry was laying on top of him.

Harry opened his eyes and noticed a gift bag sitting on top of some fresh face towels. He shrugged his shoulders figuring the maids brought it by when they cleaned up the room when they were out last night. He reached for the gift bag and that's when he saw a magazine under it with him and his daddy on the cover. He squealed and squirmed around to get up causing him to knee Niall in the crotch. A groan left Niall's mouth as Harry got off the bed and held the magazine. Niall cupped his crotch as he rolled onto his stomach with his face in a pillow. He could hear Harry bouncing around and squealing every minute. He was going to see why but decided to stay in his spot since he didn't want to get hurt again. He still ended up hurt as Harry jumped on top of him making him lose his breath. Harry didn't make it better as he started to bounce while opening the magazine.

"Hawaii is the perfect place that supports LGBT couples. Just look at this beautiful married couple I got to take a picture of. You can see the love that's coming off of them. I'm sure they are enjoying their stay here. Tell everyone you know that's either gay, transgender, bisexual, pansexual, or lesbian to come over and enjoy this beautiful place. They could possible find love just like this couple." Harry read aloud with a huge smile on his face."Daddy, we're famous."

"That's great but you're hurting daddy right now." Niall wheezed out once he lifted his face from the pillow.

"I'm so sorry daddy." Harry said as he got off of Niall and watched him turn onto his back then let out a breath of relief."I know how to take the pain away."

Harry tossed the magazine to the floor before straddling his daddy's waist. He slowly started to grind his crotch against his daddy's with a smile on his face. He could slowly feel his daddy's dick get hard under his bum. He let out a yelp when his daddy smacked his bum hard. He moaned quietly and closed his eyes while letting his daddy take control. There was a knock on the door before the couple really got into things. Niall sighed as Harry got off of him and went to go answer the door. Harry opened the door to reveal a middle aged woman holding fluffy white dry towels. He took the towels then closed the door with a smile on his face. He turned around and was surprised to see Niall there with a grin on his face. The towels fell out of Harry's hand as Niall pushed him to a wall. Harry wrapped his legs around his daddy's waist and wrapped his arms around his daddy's shoulders. He closed his eyes and let the back of his head rest against wall as his daddy slipped his dick inside of him.

"Fit so perfectly in me, daddy." Harry breathed out while grinding his hips into his daddy's slightly.

Harry bit his bottom lip feeling Niall leave harsh love bites against his neck and shoulders. His mouth opened but no sound really came out as his daddy pounded him hard and gripped his hair tight. Niall used his other hand to pin Harry's hands above his head and pressed their chests together. They both knew that it would be so much better if they were back in their playroom. Harry opened his eyes and pressed his lips against Niall's making sure to nibble on his tongue. He kind of loved the fact that the wall was leaving a stinging pain to his back. He suddenly screamed when his daddy jabbed his prostate dead on. A few minutes later there was knocking on the door, which made Harry blush. The blush instantly went away and he scratched at the wall as his prostate was hit again. He couldn't help it as he came undone all over his stomach. The things that were happening was just too much for him. He was sure that this was the fastest that he has ever came. He breathed heavily as he relaxed against the wall and rested his forehead against his daddy's.

"I feel dopey." Harry said with a giggle clenching each time his daddy gave a hard thrust.

"I'm glad." Niall said while brushing away Harry's loose strands of hair that fell in front of his face.

"Oh sorry." The manger said while coming in the room just as Niall released inside of Harry with a sigh."We thought someone was in trouble."

"No trouble here." Harry said making the lady nod before leaving the room while Niall pulled out of Harry.

"Here you go." Niall said as he swiped up some of Harry's cum then held it to his mouth.

"My favorite." Harry said with a big smile before sucking on Niall's finger with a hum then got on his knees in front of his daddy.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thinking back to the old style of Wattpad and it makes me cry every time. It has come a very long way. Honesty the old way that Wattpad was sit up kind of better than what it got now. Those of you that been with me from the start know that the first few stories I wrote were bloody af but terrible af and they weren't even 1d related. Anyway enough about the past this honeymoon is so perfect. Nothing can go wrong. That is until the next chapter.

Bye my unstoppable people.•○•