Chapter 49 (!)

Chapter 49 (!)

*Author P.O.V*

Niall and Harry left their hotel room, making sure that they had everything they brought with them. Harry had dried tear marks on his face as he let his head hang low. His body leaning and clinging onto his daddy like a baby monkey to its mother. He really hasn't eaten or communicated since telling his daddy what had happened with his sister. They took a cab to the airport with Harry letting out quiet whimpers a few times. Niall's kisses and back rubs were the only things that stopped him from making those noises. He was just as sad as his baby boy about everything. He just hope that his baby boy didn't think about doing something reckless due to his sadness. He tried everything in his power to cheer him up but didn't get no reaction. That wasn't going to stop him from keep trying. When they got to the airport, Harry was knocked out cold. A little bit of drool had left his mouth and ran down his cheek. Niall didn't want to interrupt him so he carried Harry out while the driver took their baggage. He was glad that he was able to get on the plane after settling everything. He gave Harry the window seat even though he liked that seat.

"We'll get Winter back in a heartbeat and make you happy again babe." Niall whispered while leaning over to kiss Harry's temple then grabbed his hand.

Harry gripped his hand tight and let his head rest on his shoulder. The flight back home was quite relaxing with Harry only waking up to go to the bathroom or eating some snacks. Niall was on his phone texting Lucas, who was telling him about upcoming events once he gets back. Niall told him about the event that was going on with his family. Harry had finally woke up when the plane had touched down. His demeanor didn't change at all even though he was a little bit glad to be back home. Once they grabbed their belongings and came outside, they were met with Lucas, who held the car door open for them. He gave them a nod and a sympathetic smile as they entered the car. It didn't take long for the couple to get home with Niall thanking Lucas for being so helpful so far. Harry went straight toward the bedroom when Niall got the front door open. He took out his phone and started to call his sister. His eyes watched his daddy put away their belongings then got comfortable on the bed. He let out a sigh before he handed the plane to his daddy. He bit his bottom lip in anticipation seeing his daddy's eyebrows formed into a frown.

"There is a possible chance that we can get Winter back but she will have to be supervise by someone at all times babe." Niall stated while ending the phone call.

"Thank you so much daddy." Harry said with a smile coming up on his face.

"Don't thank me yet. I said there's a chance." Niall said as Harry jumped on top of him and kissed all over his face.

Harry didn't care about that. He knew that they were gonna get Winter back because his daddy was the best. There was no doubt in his mind. He couldn't wait to hold his niece again. He locked lips with his daddy with his arms on his shoulders. Niall placed his hands on Harry's hips and used his thumb to rub soothing circles into it. He lifted up his arms when Harry tugged on the hem of his shirt. He did the same thing to Harry before rolling over and kissing Harry's neck softly. His hands slipping into his baby boy's jeans and softly kneading his butt. His eyes watching as Harry closed his eyes and opened his mouth to let out a moan. He left love bites across his collarbone and chest before moving to his neck. A grin coming on his face, feeling his baby boy trying to desperately take off his pants. A shiver went down his spine feeling Harry's hand run up and down his back. His hand feeling every dip, flinch, or bulge of muscle on his daddy's back. His hand gripped Niall's back tight as he felt his daddy's mouth on his nipples. The action causing a tingling sensation in his stomach and chest.

"Let's go to the playroom. I miss it." Harry breathed out then let out a gasp feeling Niall suddenly pick him up off the bed and placed him on his shoulder like a rag doll.

He was taken into the playroom and he felt ten times happier. He hasn't been in this room for so long. He was at the point of having withdraws due to him being away from it. He was sat on his feet and he quickly took off his daddy's pants with his bottom lip in between his teeth. He glanced up at his daddy before tugging down his boxers. His fingers brushing against his daddy's dick, making him let out a hiss. He was pulled up on his feet again with Niall taking off his jeans and boxers altogether. He pulled Harry over to the sex swing by his collar then sat him down on it. He took the cuffs that were attached to it and cuffed Harry's wrists to them. As he went to go get another toy, Harry leaned his head back with a groan. He wanted to be fill by his daddy already. God, if he was a girl, the seat of the swing would be completely soaked. He tried to get a good look at what his daddy was holding but couldn't. He had a confused look on his face when Niall took off his collar and put something thin around his neck.

"Daddy what is it?" Harry asked trying to bring his neck to his hand but Niall smack it away.

"Just don't get overwhelmed and everything will be fine." Niall said with a sinister smile while grabbing Harry's thighs tightly.

Harry leaned his head back for the second time feeling his daddy push into him completely. His hands went into fists while he tried not to think about the pleasurable pain in his ass. A yelp left his mouth when he felt a strong shock to his neck. It was kind of painful at first but it felt good after a while. He calmed down a bit but it didn't last long as his daddy started to thrust in to him roughly. His thrusts going in time with the swing. He was thankful that the shock collar around Harry was thin because he was able to choke him. His blue eyes staying lock on Harry's green eyes as his airways were cut off. The cuffs jingling loudly with Harry trying to figure out a way to breath. The shock collar going off again and lasting longer since Harry wasn't calming down. His face was a light red with his legs wrapping around his daddy's waist tightly. He could feel his heart slowly beating as he got lightheaded. Suddenly, Niall let his neck go and he ran his fingers in Harry's hair seeing him taking in quick breaths. His toes wiggled from time to time once he felt the pinch of the collar.

"My fingerprints look so beautiful on you." Niall stated with a moan, lifting a finger to rub against Harry's neck.

"Then give me more." Harry said with a smile, seeing the blue in Niall's eyes turn darker.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Kind of lowkey forgot about this story. I wish sometimes that I can choose someone to come and finish my stories but they might not know exactly how to type it out or they might completely fuck me over and steal my account. That's really the only thing holding me back from doing it. The thought of someone stealing my account sends chills down my spine.

Bye my Ascension.✨🌟💫