Chapter 51

Chapter 51

*Author P.O.V*

Harry had finished his conversation with his sister before he decided to clean up the house. So much relief was flowing through him when he was able to convince his sister that nothing in his relationship was abusive. He was smart enough to know that if his daddy hit him just because he was angry he would hit the door in a flash. After his cleanup, he was bored as he walked around the mansion singing quietly to himself. A smile came up on his face figuring out that he was going to go visit his daddy. He wanted to help him with his work until he found a good job. He grabbed some candy from the candy jar and stuff it in his pocket. He made sure that every window and door was lock before he left the house. He got into the second car and drove off to his daddy's job.

It didn't take long for him to arrive at the big building. He park the car then headed inside while he popped a piece of candy in his mouth. He took the elevator up to his daddy's floor, waving and smiling at people who got on and off the elevator. The doors dinged open a minute later and he stepped out, seeing that his daddy's office doors being closed. He walked over to Lucas' desk to see him on his laptop. He looked up when he heard Harry clear his throat loudly.

"Oh hi Harry. How can I help you today?" Lucas asked, smiling up at Harry while fidgeting with his fingers under his desk.

"Is daddy in a meeting or in his office?" Harry asked, making Lucas look at him with wide eyes.

"In a Skype meeting but he informed me not to let anyone in." Lucas stated while nodding his head to the door.

Harry nodded before he sat down on Lucas' desk with his leg cross over the other. The memories of him sitting on Liam's desk and trying to get to know him replaying in his head. He prayed that Lucas didn't turn out like Liam because he was really cute and he seem very nice. He didn't want to go through the process of losing another friend. He was oblivious to the blush on Lucas' cheeks as he tried to get to know him better.

Likewise, Lucas was oblivious to the blush on Harry's cheeks as well. However, he couldn't take his eyes off the fingerprints on Harry's neck and cheek. The collar and the term daddy was enough for him to know exactly what Harry's relationship was like with his boss. The thought of Harry on his knees and getting a face full of cum made him gulp. A huge smile making its way up on Harry's face when the blonde haired male said something he really liked.

The two of them were still talking to each other even after Niall's meeting was over. Since Niall's office door was closed, he didn't even know about the new friendship rising. After another hour had gone by, the office door open and Niall stood there with his face flushed red. His zipper was undone and he was quick to fix it as Harry gave Lucas some candy.

Niall noticed the face that his baby boy gave Lucas and he shook his head. That look was something Harry would do if he had a crush on someone. Of course he would know because Harry gave him that exact same face in high school. He didn't have to worry though because he knew Harry was loyal. The two males glanced at Niall but Harry looked pass him and into the office. He noticed the five bottles on the desk filled with cum and he lick his lips.

It was as if it was calling his name as he got off the desk and walked into the office. He ignored the hug that Niall was about to give him. His mouth watered when his hand took hold of one of the bottle. He undid the cap before pressing the top to his lips. He closed his eyes and let out a delighted hum feeling the cum go smooth down his throat. He didn't stop at all while Lucas and his daddy watched him.

A look of confusion on Lucas' face, wondering what in the hell was Harry drinking. A smile on Niall's face seeing Harry sit the bottle down on the desk once he was done. He glanced over his shoulder at his daddy and licked the corner of his mouth with his tongue collecting the little bit of cum. The tall twink ran over to his daddy and hugged him tightly. A small burp leaving his mouth, which caused his daddy to chuckle at him.

"I came to help you with your work daddy." Harry said while Lucas got back to work.

"Well you can start with organizing these new files. Lucas come help Harry please." Niall stated while he carried Harry to the mountains of papers.

"I still haven't finish with the PowerPoint for your next meeting." Lucas said still coming over when Niall waved him over.

"It's fine. I'll finish it." Niall said then leaned forward to kiss Harry on the lips.

He pulled away from the kiss then proceeded to sit at his desk and do his PowerPoint. There were a few times where he would look at Harry to see him making corny jokes that made Lucas' face turn red in laughter. To anyone who didn't know them it would be cute. Niall was amazed at how Lucas found his baby boy's jokes funny because to him they were plain out awful. Of course he wouldn't tell Harry that but he would encourage him to become a comedian. He didn't really mean that though.

When Harry was too distracted from his work, his daddy would grab one of the bottles that was filled with cum and shook it. The action would make Harry get back to work and do it quickly so he could be rewarded with the magical substance. Lucas didn't understand what that bottle meant to Harry and he didn't ask either. He didn't want to be nosey and end up pissing his boss of along with his curly hair husband.

After some time, the task was done and Harry was quick to reach out for another bottle. His daddy had stopped him from grabbing it however. A pout made its way on Harry's face along with his eyebrows turning inward. A whine sound could be heard from him, which made Niall shake his head and intertwine his fingers with his baby boy.

"Why in such a rush? The bottle isn't going anywhere babe." Niall stated, placing Harry down on his lap.

"I'm just really thirsty." Harry said, feeling his daddy leave soft kisses across the side of his neck.

"Lucas are you thirsty?" Niall asked glancing over at his assistant, who was making his way out of the office.

"Just a little bit." Lucas mumbled turning to Niall and fold his hands with a shrug.

"See Harry. Lucas is thirsty but he isn't acting like a wild animal." Niall said with a chuckle, knowing that Harry was getting annoyed with his teasing."Lucas, let's go on a lunch break together. Harry, you be a good boy and stay here and don't move."
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Harry and Lucas are feeling each other and Niall is acting completely cool about it. Anyway I'm trying to get Niall tickets but life wants to be a dick head and I don't got time for that shit. If anyone is going to the concert in Chicago please let me know. You'll be making my life very fucking easy honestly.

Bye my Liquor. 👰👯💁