Chapter 7 (!)

Chapter 7

*Author P.O.V*

"Let's go finish our tacos Liam the extra guess room is three doors down from our room." Niall said to both Harry and Liam who nodded at the same time.

Niall and Harry went back to their bedroom and closed the door before getting on the bed and eating their tacos. Liam had the chance to notice the whips on Harry's back before they entered the bedroom. Liam now stood by the door with his ear pressed against it hearing some one chewing a little bit loudly as he planted his hands on the door. He actually did use up all of his gas but he had a can of gas in his truck that he could use but he'll do that in the morning. Liam was glad that they didn't have any maids or family members staying or else he would have been caught in a heartbeat.

"Did I hurt you in the playroom today?" Niall asked as he ran his fingers through Harry's hair who shook his head.

"No daddy, I loved every minute of you whipping me and having raw and rough sex with me." Harry said finishing off his fourth taco licking his lips.

"Good and your going to keep that collar on from now on but you can take it off when it gets irritating or if we have company over." Niall said and Harry nodded hearing Niall finish off the last taco before sitting the tray on the nightstand.

"I really like wearing lace so don't be shock if you pull down my pants to see knee stockings and panties daddy." Harry said putting his head on Niall's chest playing with the strings of his sweatpants.

Liam pulled his ear away from the door with wide eyes and his mouth hung open as he took a huge step back. He made it his mission to find that playroom tonight he checked every room in the mansion not finding what he was looking for. Liam gave up and walked to the door next to his boss room feeling tired as he opened the door. Liam eyes grew wide and he slapped his hand over his mouth so he wouldn't let out a loud gasp. Liam didn't know that his boss was into this type of stuff and it kind of turned him on as his eyes fell apart the many bondage contraptions in the room.

*Next Day*

Niall woke up the next morning with Harry kissing his neck and cheek softly and quickly Harry smiled when he felt Niall's fingers run through his hair. Harry decided before he went to bed that he was going to act way more submissive and almost cat like with Niall. Harry nudged his head against Niall's shoulder trying to push him out of the bed but Niall only laughed. Harry pouted before pawing at Niall's stomach who finally got the hint and got out of bed stretching his arms. Harry laid on his back scratching his chest watching Niall leave the bedroom to make breakfast for the two.

"Babe, can you bring me phone down?!" Niall shouted from the kitchen as he turned on the stove watching it come to life.

Harry grabbed Niall's phone from under the pillow and ran out the room and going down the stairs almost tripping but he caught himself. Once Harry entered the kitchen he sat on the back of his legs holding his phone out to Niall who took it with a laugh. Harry saw a strawberry sitting on the counter top and a mischievous grin came up on Harry's lips. Harry slowly moved over to it before grabbing it and running out the kitchen when Niall spotted him putting it in his mouth. Harry ran back upstairs into their bedroom jumping on the bed with a giggle as he happily munched on the juicy fruit.

Soon Niall came back upstairs with two plates in his hand that had a bowl of oatmeal with strawberries cut in it. And the plate had french toast on the side making Harry squeal in joy as he took his plate from Niall. Harry loved when Niall cooked breakfast it was always done perfectly and he could taste the love he put in it. Harry was first to finish doing a victory dance as he walked to the bathroom to take a shower and brush his teeth making sure he took out the butt plug. Harry came out the bathroom fifteen minutes later with nothing but his lace panties on and his collar.

"So how are we going to start off our celebration daddy?" Harry asked as he straddled Niall's lap who was typing away on his phone.

"Whatever you want to do is fine by me." Niall said shrugging as he put his phone away after telling every one not to interrupt his and Harry's day.

"What if I want to blow you off?" Harry asked cocking his head to the side Niall grabbed his collar and pulled Harry's face closer looking deep into his eyes.

"Then get to work babe." Niall said with a smirk and Harry nodded before sliding under the duvets with a giggle coming face to face with the outline of Niall's large cock.

It's been a while since Harry sucked Niall off and he was quite nervous he thought maybe he forgot what to do or if he was taking enough. Harry gulped as he pulled down Niall's sweatpants and boxers Niall's cock slapping his chin making him laugh. Niall lifted up the duvets to look down at Harry who shrugged with an innocent smile before grabbing Niall's cock and blowing on the tip. Niall let the duvets go throwing his head back as Harry kitten licked his tip before taking all of Niall in his mouth. Niall's eye twitched at the sudden warmth around his cock he put his hand on the back of Harry's head feeling him bob up and down slowly.

"I've forgotten how talented your mouth is babe." Niall panted out closing his eyes as he felt Harry play with his balls making Niall's other hand fist the sheets tightly."Fuckin hell!!!"

Harry felt proud hearing that as he lightly dragged his teeth across Niall's cock hearing him moan loudly and fist Harry's hair. Harry moaned around Niall's cock which made Niall head spin at the sudden pleasure that was running through his body. Niall doesn't even know how he's alive right now as Harry did a little trick with his tongue. Both of them not sensing Liam by the doorway watching what was happening. Niall shooting his cum in Harry's mouth who swallowed all of it without a problem pulling off of Niall with a pop. Liam walked away from the door and going to the bathroom as Harry straddled Niall's waist again with a smile.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I deserve an award you wanna know why because first off the smut is like serious and what I mean is most of the time I have something funny happen during the smut or after. And the second reason is because I'm finally making the smut last longer and adding more details to it because if you look at the smut in my other books they don't compare to this at all. I know you guys probably think I'm so full of myself but I'm really not I promise you.

Bye my Ain't It Fun. $ ✌