Chapter 20

Chapter 20

*Author P.O.V*

"Gemma, have you seen daddy?" Harry asked as he walked into her room to see her putting a sleeping Winter in her crib.

"No, I thought he was with you this whole time." She said looking back at him Harry nodded before leaving her room.

He went over to the room he and Niall were suppose to be sharing he walked in to see a note on his pillow which made him worry. Harry went over to it reading it his eyes growing wide and tears started to come as Harry quickly went over to the closet looking inside to see it empty. Harry took out his phone and called Niall getting the voicemail instantly which made him whimper and call again getting the same thing. Harry dropped to his bum on the floor clutching the note to his chest as he cried quietly not wanting to wake up his niece. He felt a hand on his shoulder and he looked behind him to see Gemma smiling down at him.

"He went back home Gem without me and the day before grams funeral. I don't know what to do." Harry said before falling to his side crying even harder.

"Harry, it's not the end of the world. He didn't dump you so you really have no reason to be sad. After the funeral, I want you to wear the most sexist thing you can find and go back to your man." Gemma said helping Harry up off the floor who nodded wiping his tears away.

*Next Day*

After the funeral, Harry instantly headed home missing his daddy already he couldn't wait to see him and show him how much he missed him. He just hopes that his daddy isn't mad from what happened at Gemma's house. Harry quickly checked the time from his phone seeing that his daddy would still be at work. Harry speeded pass his home heading to his daddy's building making sure to pick up some candy on the way. After a few minutes, he stood in the elevator with two other people that were looking at his neck bruises. Harry didn't mind though he actually loved the attention his neck was getting it showed who he belonged to as he put a green sucker in his mouth.

Harry's heart dropped when the elevator dinged he was still nervous to see his daddy he didn't want to be yelled at or rejected. He got off the elevator and headed to his daddy office hearing laughter and music playing. He opened the door and his eyes grew wide seeing Liam on Niall's back both of them smiling as other people in the office ate food or talked with each other. Everyone looked over at Harry who blushed taking a step back but Niall came over to him with a giggle. Harry was about to say something but Niall kissed him still holding Liam up on his back who was trying not to laugh at Harry's face. Harry let out a gasp as Niall took the sucker out of his mouth with just his tongue giving Harry a wink.

"I'm so glad you could join the party babe. I missed ya so much." Niall said letting Liam off his back who pouted his drunken figure stumbling over to the couch."Everyone say hello to my beautiful boyfriend, Harry!!!"

"Hello Harry!!!" Everyone shouted with Harry giving them a small wave before focusing back on his daddy.

"Daddy, are you drunk?" Harry asked cupping Niall's cheeks and looking him in the eyes to see that his eyes were dilated.

Niall nodded then took the sucker out his mouth before kissing Harry again earning some cheers and claps. Harry put his hands on Niall's chest trying to push him away but Niall only pressed his body closer to Harry. Niall lifted his hand up in the air getting everyone attention he pointed to the door and every one pouted but headed out the office. Niall closed both doors and locked them as Harry started to pick up the little bits of trash around the office. He cleaned the whole office feeling proud of himself he was about to turn around but Niall grabbed his hips pulling Harry's bum to his crotch.

"Daddy, I don't want to have sex knowing that you won't remember it tomorrow." Harry said feeling Niall kiss his neck slowly and gently."We can cuddle though and eat candy."

Niall nodded before heading over to the couch laying down and Harry joined him laying his head on Niall's chest. Harry smiled feeling his daddy fingers run through his hair slowly making him feel a bit sleepy. He reached in his pocket and pulled out some candy laying them on Niall's stomach who let out a chuckle. Harry grabbed the pack of skittles opening them with one hand and his mouth pouring some onto Niall's chest. He darted his tongue out picking up the small pieces of candy with a giggle. He sat up a bit so he could get a better angle taking a quick look at Niall to see him recording with a smile on his face. Harry blushed before going back to his little game frowning when Niall quickly grabbed the last two and popped it in his mouth.

"I win." Niall said sticking his tongue out at Harry who shook his head pointing a finger at his daddy.

"No, I win because you cheated daddy." Harry said and his eyes grew wide when Niall grabbed him by the neck and pulled his face close.

"Fuck, I wanna fuck you on this couch so bad. Maybe we can do it tomorrow." Niall said and Harry nodded before putting more candy on his chest.

"Can we go out on a date like we use to. I'll be very good daddy. I'm a big boy. I drove Gemma's car here and I didn't get into any accident." Harry said before picking up all the candy with his tongue.

"Sure, and I know your a big boy. You'll always be my big boy no matter what you do." Niall said bumping noses with Harry who closed his eyes at the feeling. Harry kissed Niall slowly and softly whimpering when his daddy slipped his tongue in his mouth tasting the candy.

Harry knew if he didn't pull away then he was going to end up having sex and he didn't want that so he pulled away from the kiss making Niall groan. He grabbed the starburst opening them before feeding it to his daddy who had closed his eyes chewing before opening his mouth again. Harry was happy that they were on good terms again but now he knew when it comes to certain things with his daddy he shouldn't involve sex. He couldn't wait for tomorrow he hasn't been on a date with his daddy in so long he wondered what their going to do this time. They did a lot of things that Harry has never even though of doing he still remembers the skydiving date.

The scuba diving date, the circus date, the concert date, the six flags date, the beach date, the zoo date, the movie date, and the hunting date. He really loved the scuba diving date seeing all the pretty little fishes and swimming next to sharks. He hopes that they'll do that again tomorrow Harry snapped out his thoughts when he heard something hit the floor. He looked to see Niall's phone he looked up at his daddy to see that he was sleep making Harry smile. He was about to put away the rest of the candy but he noticed he ate them all making him laugh. He collected all of the wrappings and threw them away then falling asleep on top of his daddy.
»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Since Darkness is going to be deleted I'm going publish a new Narry story but it won't start until the spring of 2016. Anyways did I forget to mention Niall is taller than Harry in this story yeah I think I did well now you know if you love me you'll comment a lot.

Bye my Ayo. ♥