Chapter 37 (!)

Chapter 37 (!)

*Author P.O.V*

"What is it?" Harry asked as he sat up quickly and Niall sat up as well with Harry still in his lap.

"Anal beads." Niall said and Harry clapped his hands as he bounced up and down while squealing.

"I've always wanted to try those out." Harry said while Niall grabbed his hips tightly stopping him from his bouncing.

"Tomorrow I'm definitely taking you to the playroom." Niall said letting one of his hands grab Harry's bum and squeeze it hard.

*Next Day*

As soon as Niall woke up, he made his and Harry's parents breakfast. He let Harry get some extra sleep because as soon as he woke up they would be in the playroom. So with the extra time, Niall took a shower, brushed his teeth, and cleaned up around the house. He searched up something to get his and Harry's parents out of the house. It took him some time but he found a city tour that they could take. He gave them some money and pushed them out of the house. He locked the door then went in the kitchen to make himself something to eat. He was happily munching on a bagel and drinking some juice when Harry came into the kitchen. He had a towel around his waist while his hands held a towel drying his hair. Niall finished off his bagel then grabbed Harry by the waist pulling him close.

Harry leaned up and kissed his daddy on the lips with a smile on his face. A giggle leaving his mouth as he tasted the apple juice his daddy was drinking. He pulled away from the kiss and snuggled his face in his Niall's neck. Niall picked him up and headed to the playroom with a grin on his face. Once they was inside, he put Harry back on his feet and went over to the dresser. He pulled out some rope as Harry got on the bed while taking off the towel. He laid on his back letting his fingers run up and down his stomach. He pinched his nipple a few times feeling the heat go straight to his crotch. Niall came over and turned him onto his stomach gently. A whimper leaving Harry's mouth as his hard on rubbed against the soft duvets. Niall patted his bum and Harry pushed his bum up in the air almost instantly.

Harry's right wrist was tied to his right ankle and his left wrist tied to his left ankle. His hair fell over his eyes as he tried to see what his daddy was going to do next. His head fell into the bed when he felt something cold and round press against his hole. Niall held a 5 inch long metal anal bead that was the size of golf balls. He slowly pushed it into Harry watching his baby boy whine loudly. Harry let his nails dig into his ankles while he tried to rock back against the beads. He gasped as he felt a hard smack on his bum making his bum feel hot. The skin was red showing Niall's big handprint. Another smack was heard throughout the room with it being harder then the first one. Harry's little whines grew louder and he shook his bum at his daddy wanting more.

"Daddy, I want more." Harry said and screamed out when Niall nudged the anal beads against his prostate."Want you inside me, daddy."

"You want me to wreck your pretty little hole babe?" Niall asked slamming the anal bead against Harry's prostate again making him nod his head.

Niall pulled the beads out painfully slow causing Harry's toes to curl. Once it was finally out, Niall set it on the nightstand before he grabbed the gagball. He put it in Harry's mouth then strapped it behind his head making sure it wasn't too tight. He took off the shorts and boxers he was wearing then lubed up his cock. He pushed his tip against Harry's hole before he pushed all the way in. Harry arched his back as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. A little bit of drool ran down his chin as he closed his eyes while shaking his bum for his daddy to move. Niall didn't waste a minute as he grabbed a fist full of Harry's hair and started to thrust roughly. He rested his other hand on Harry's hip as he leaned forward to leave love bites on his back. Harry's loud moans were muffled by the gagball that was slowly started to bend as he bit down on it.

"So wet and tight just for daddy." Niall said and Harry felt joy run through him. He really loved being praised by his daddy.

The headboard banged against the wall while the bed shook a little. A deep groan leaving Niall's mouth as Harry clenched around him tightly. Niall dug his nails into Harry's hip hearing him wince quietly. Harry could feel his orgasm right at the edge. His breathing was heavy through his nose as his hair latched to his face. He looked completely wreck as he scratched at his ankles right as Niall jabbed his prostate. The gagball popped as Harry bit down hard with his orgasm ripping through him. A loud whimper leaving his mouth as his cum shot on the bed. His thighs shook as he relaxed with his bum still in the air. He could feel his daddy roughly moving in and out of his sensitive hole.

"Cum daddy." Harry breathed out after spitting the broken ball out his mouth letting it hang around his neck.

"Shit." Niall gasped out as Harry clenched around him again making him cum hard.

"It was an accident, daddy." Harry said as Niall pulled out of him then untied him as Harry turned over to show the popped gagball.

"Its alright, babe. It shows me that I'm doing everything right." Niall said as he kissed Harry's forehead who blushed and looked down at his lap.

"You guys do know that the wedding is tomorrow right?" Ellie asked on the other side of the door making Harry's eyes light up.

"Damn, I thought it was the day after tomorrow." Niall said putting his shorts back on as Harry got under the sheets.

"You both covered?" Ellie asked as she came in the room with a hand over her eyes.

"We're covered and how did you get in here?" Niall asked as Ellie removed her hand smiling at the couple.

"The backdoor was open when I was chasing after Abby. God she's such a handful but don't worry she's chained to the fence." Ellie said with a chuckle before sitting on the edge of the bed."Your suits were delivered as well. I sat them by your bedroom door."

"Thanks, Ellie. We would have missed our own wedding if you wasn't for you." Harry said as he leaned foward to hug her making the sheets fall off his naked body."Uh oh."
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

This is like the only story that I really want to write a hundred chapters for. I just love this story too much. I don't want to end it at all. I will try to end my other stories before summer vacation comes around. Anyway the Narry wedding is happening so let's turn up in this place.

Bye my Long Way Down.💋💌💘💖