Chapter 56

Chapter 56

*Author's P.O.V*

Lucas prays to god that his boss did not just hear that. He wants to cover his mouth so bad but that might be misinterpreted. He doesn't want anything bad to happen. He wouldn't mind going through with this but there is so many reasons for him not to do this. He doesn't want Harry, his boss, or himself to get too attach. He doesn't want to upset Harry because that is his boss' husband and he can easily get him fired. He also doesn't want to ruin his friendship with the curly hair male. It pains him so much to make this decision even though he knows it is the right thing to do. He takes a step back with a sigh. He hopes that he doesn't hurt anyone's feelings for doing this. He gives his boss sad eyes and that gives him enough information to know what is about to come out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry. I just can't do this to Harry." Lucas says, which makes the blonde lift a eyebrow up.

"Are you sure? This may be the only time this opportunity will surface." Niall says and Lucas nods his head.

Niall nods his head in return before moving out of the shorter male way. He watches him until he leaves the room. He looks over at his baby boy, who seems happy now. He shakes his head before he goes back over to his desk. He decides that he won't let his baby boy do anything, which will be his punishment. He knows that his baby boy is definitely going to hate it. He signals for him to put back on his clothes and he does so without any hesitation. Harry wonders why his daddy isn't demanding him to do anything sexual with him. He knows that he is horny. The boner he has makes it very obvious. He doesn't say anything though since his daddy doesn't give him the command to speak.

He sits on the couch and watches as his daddy acts like he isn't turn on. He gets up and is about to walk to his daddy but the blonde hair male waves his finger for him to sit down, which he does instantly. He lets his fingers drum on his knees while his eyes look around the room. His foot starts to tap the floor as he starts to hum quietly. He is so bored. He wants to do something that will get him moving. He slowly starts to move his body to the floor. His eyes look over at his husband every time his body gets closer to the floor. His butt touches and he takes that as a que to start moving. He moves quietly and quickly before his daddy can catch him. He sneaks his way under his daddy's desk then smiles in victory. His victory is short live since he bumps the top of his head under the desk. The noise causes the blonde to jump then move back from his desk.

"My god Harry. You almost gave me a heart attack." Niall states with his hand over his heart.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Harry says while he rubs the top of his head.

"What did you plan on doing under there?" Niall questions, moving closer to his desk again.

"Nothing really." Harry answers with a shrug of his shoulders."I'm just bored."

"Take a nap then." Niall suggests sarcastically but that completely goes over his baby boy's head.

"Okay. Come here." Harry says while motioning for his husband to come closer, which he does.

The blonde is taken by surprise when Harry lays his head on his lap. He thought that he would have sat in his lap then fall asleep. He goes along with it and goes back to his work. Harry does like this position but his cheek is press against his husband's boner. All he wants to do is help him out. His hand slowly reaches up and he let's his index finger run down his boner. This action causes the blonde to smack his hand away. Harry doesn't listen though as he presses light kisses to it through the fabric. He can feel it twitch from the contact, making him smile. He huffs in annoyance when his head is push away gently. He crawls from under the desk then stands in front of it. He puts his hands on his hips coming up with a plan. He is sure that this will get his daddy to touch him sexually. He clears his throat, which gets his daddy's attention.

"I'm going to find another daddy that let's me please them because you seem like you don't want me anymore." Harry explains, which doesn't affect his daddy at all.

"Harry, what did I say about talking unless givin the order too?" Niall asks but the green eye male knocks his work and other items off his desk.

"Screw your fucking orders. I'm going to have fun with Lucas and you can't stop me. Maybe his dick is bigger than yours. I wouldn't mind giving myself up to him and everyone else that wants me. Maybe I'll be taken care of by a real man. See ya Niall." Harry says while trying not to break and apologize.

He turns around and makes his way to the door. He hears his daddy get out of his seat just as he opens the door. Lucas looks over at him just as a hand comes out then grabs the curly hair male's neck tightly. He is pull back in the room with the door closing hard and loud. His eyes are wide throughout the whole thing. He is turn around then slam against the wall. His hands come up to grab his daddy's wrist. He looks into his blue eyes and sees that he has awaken something inside of him. This turns him on so much but it also terrifies him due to the fact that he has never seen his daddy like this. A shiver runs down his spine when he feels his daddy come close to his ear with his breath hitting his neck. He bites his bottom lip wondering what his daddy is going to do to him.

"Why must you test me?" Niall questions through clenched teeth while his free hand forms a tight fist.

"I don't have to answer to you anymore." Harry say quietly, seeing how far he can go with upsetting his daddy.

He chokes on his spit when his daddy chokes him tighter. He is pull away from the wall then over to the desk. His back comes into contact with the desk with his feet dangling from it. At this point he has a boner. This is what he has been craving for. He's been wanting his daddy to just really let loose on him. He wants it to happen naturally but he is fine with starting it. He is finally able to breath again when his daddy let's go of his neck. He rubs his neck and feels the heat and fingerprints from his daddy. He watches him as he goes over to the door then locks it. He smiles brightly at him once he turns around and looks at him. Niall smiles back at him but for a completely different reason, which his baby boy doesn't seem to catch on to.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye.