Chapter 43 (!)

Chapter 43 (!)

*Author P.O.V*

The whole way to the restaurant Harry stayed quiet. He didn't look over at his daddy at all not even when they sat down next to each other. The restaurant was absolutely beautiful, which made Harry look around with his mouth hung open. A innocent look in his eyes while he took in every detail that was on the ceiling and walls. The waiter came over and Harry ordered a salad even though his brain was screaming for the steak with steamed vegetables and a big bowl of pasta filled with shrimp and vegetables. He didn't even touch the bread sticks that was sat in front of him. He just drunk his water before the waiter came back over and sat his salad down in front of him. He looked down at it and let out a quiet whine. This wasn't going to fill him up at all even if he had three more right after it. He stabbed his fork into his salad and lifted it to his mouth slowly before eating it.

"Harry, can you please cheer up for me so we can have a good time?" Niall asked as he sat his hand on Harry's knee causing him to flinch."I know you don't want to eat that salad."

"I have to eat this if I don't want to be a big blob and lose you because of me over eating." Harry said and gasped as Niall gripped his knee.

"Babe, I would never leave you over something like that. I was just joking around; I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Niall said and Harry looked over at him.

"I'm sorry for being a baby, daddy." Harry said resting his head on his daddy's shoulder.

Once the waiter came back over to the couple, Harry ordered what he really wanted. He licked his lips feeling his stomach tremble at the thought of his food. Niall chuckled when the waiter came back over and Harry dived into the food without a second thought. He made sure not to get his outfit dirty as Niall ate civilized beside him. A few people gave Harry worried glances seeing the finger marks on his neck. They didn't make a move to call the police or say something not wanting to cause a scene. Harry finished his food with a satisfied sigh as he patted his stomach. He looked over at his daddy and saw that he was still eating his food. Harry rolled his eyes before helping his daddy finish his food rather quickly. Niall dropped a fifty on the table before he was pulled out of the restaurant by Harry. A loud giggle leaving Harry's mouth as he pulled his daddy to a huge fountain. The water shot over their head and landed into the other fountain. The lights all around made it more pretty as little drops of water got on Niall and Harry.

"Let's make this a day you'll never forget." Niall said as he rubbed his nose against Harry's nose.

"Dance with me daddy." Harry said while he sat his hands on his daddy's shoulders."We can be like those people in those super cute movies."

Niall nodded with a chuckle before he sat his hands on Harry's hips. He and Harry slowly started to move with Niall humming a random tune. Their hair sticking to their forehead as they both smiled at each other. Suddenly, Niall dipped Harry making him let out a squeal before bursting into laughter. Niall pulled Harry back up before he wrapped his arms around his knees and lifted him in the air. He made sure that he held Harry tight while Harry looked up with his eyes closed. The little drops of water wetting Harry's face giving it a pretty glow. He opened his eyes and looked down at his daddy before kissing him passionately. They really did look like those people in those super cute movies as they slowly spun around. A photographer, who was walking pass at the time, took a quick picture knowing exactly what to do with it. She walked away with a smile on her face while Harry and Niall slowly pulled away from each other.

"Best dang kiss ever. Ten out of ten." Harry said as Niall put him back on his feet.

"Pewds has corrupted you, babe." Niall said with a chuckle but faked groan when Harry lightly punched him in the side.

"You take that back about my king." Harry said and Niall shook his head causing Harry to softly bite him on the neck.

Niall closed his eyes and let out a quiet moan. His hand went to Harry's wet hair and tugged on it lightly. He let Harry continue sucking and licking at his neck. A hiss left his mouth when Harry bit his neck hard causing a bit of blood to surface. Harry pulled away from his daddy's neck before pulling him over to a taxi that just pulled up. Harry got in first before pulling his daddy inside with a quiet giggle then told the taxi driver where they were heading. Just as the car started to move, Harry leaned over his daddy's lap and undid his pants. He pulled his pants and boxers down mid-thigh having his daddy's dick fully exposed. He looked over at the driver before he started to deep throat his daddy. Niall leaned his head back and gripped the seat tight in his hands. A loud exhale through his nose made the driver look back and almost hit another car. He quietly watched as Harry pulled off of Niall's dick and then start to leave harsh bite marks on his thighs. He licked over them before going back to sucking his daddy off with a quiet hum.

"Focus on the road." Niall said with his head still leaned back while he pointed forward making the driver jump and do as told.

Niall slowly snaked his hand inside of Harry's pants and rubbed at his bum softly. Harry was very much enjoying it until he felt his daddy's nails dig into his bum. He choked and Niall almost came right then and there but he managed not to. He tightly gripped Harry's lace panties and slowly twisted it into a fist before giving Harry a pleasurable wedgie. Harry pulled off his dick with a tiny salvia trail connecting his lips to the tip of Niall's dick. He leaned up to kiss his daddy and let out a squeal as Niall laid him on his back on the seat and got on top of him. They really couldn't wait until they got back to their hotel room. They needed each other right now and they weren't going to let anything stop them. Harry connected his lips to his daddy's neck again and slowly licked at it causing Niall to shiver.

"Take me right now, daddy." Harry whispered with a smirk before tugging on Niall's ear with his teeth.

"Pull over and step out for a good twenty minutes, mate." Niall said stopping a moan from leaving his mouth.

"I'm sorry but I really can't let you d-" The man was cut off by Niall growling and slamming his free hand onto the seat.

"Be a good little taxi driver and get out of the fucking car and wait twenty minutes. You really don't want me to say it a third time." Niall said making Harry moan at his daddy's dominance as the driver stumbled out of the car.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I'm back at it again with the constant smut so let's turn up. I looked at some BDSM pics to get my groove back and I can say that I'm ready to get back to the hardcore shit. Like I'm so pumped right now I could just explode. If you noticed in the picture for this chapter, Narry is on the panties and Niall's face is on her nail. That's like the most awesome thing I have ever saw in me fucking life.

Bye my Love You Goodbye.🙏💪