Chapter 28

Chapter 28

*Author P.O.V*

"Where are you going, daddy?" Harry asked as he got off the bed sitting the box on the bed.

"Going to beat the crap out of Liam then drag his ass to jail." Niall said grabbing his car keys and walked out the bedroom."Stay here babe I'll be back in a heartbeat."

"Daddy, I don't want to be here by myself." Harry said grabbing onto Niall's arm.

"Your going to be fine." Niall said then left the house leaving Harry in the hallway with a pout on his lips.

Niall drove with his hands gripping the wheel tight. He was going to end this mess before something bad really happens. He was quick to get out of the car when he pulled up in front of Liam's house. He was glad that the front door was unlocked as he came inside. He heard laughing in the living room and went there to see Liam on the couch drinking a beer. Niall walked over and grabbed his hair pulling his head back. He looked down at Liam before elbowing him in the face knocking him out. Niall was quick to raid his house finding nothing at all. He dragged Liam out to his car throwing him in the passenger seat before getting in the car and driving to the police station.

He dragged Liam inside once he pulled up to the station. His anger disappearing knowing Liam was going to be put away. A officer came over to him asking what happen and Niall told him what Liam did. His phone ringing in the back seat as he filled out some paperwork. A smile coming up on his face as Liam was put in cuffs. He shook the officer's hand before he left getting back in the car. He stopped at a little restaurant and grabbed two burgers eating them when he got back in the car. He wiped at his face looking at the time on the radio seeing that he was gone for an hour. He quickly started to drive home hoping Harry didn't cry when he was gone.

"Harry, where are you?!" Niall shouted once he came home seeing that the house was perfectly fine.

"Daddy help me!!!" Harry shouted which made Niall run to the bedroom to see that it was kind of trashed.

"Harry!" Niall shouted and he heard a bang on the closet door. He opened it to have Harry fall into his arms with tears down his face."What happened babe?"

"A bad man came in here and messed up the place. I tried to hurt him but he took my weapon and he put me in the closet. I was so scared daddy I tried to call you but you didn't answer. The bad guy said that Liam saids hello then he left." Harry said hiding his face in the crook of Niall's neck.

"It's okay. I'm here now and Liam has been taken care of." Niall said as he rubbed Harry's back slowly."Go to the playroom I'll clean up this mess babe."

Harry nodded before leaving the room as Niall started to fix up the room again. He was glad that nothing was broken or stolen which made him kind of pissed because the man came for no reason. He calmed down after a while knowing Harry gets scared and quiet when he sees him angry. Niall finished a few minutes later by putting the pictureframe of him and Harry's high school graduation on the nightstand again. Niall walked out the room and to the playroom opening the door to see Harry looking at himself in the mirror. Harry turned around to look at his bum in the mirror a pout appearing on his lips.

"Your bum is fine babe don't worry." Niall said making Harry jump and back up into the mirror."The panties gives it that extra attention."

"Is that good or bad attention?" Harry asked as he walked over to Niall and put his head to his chest.

"When I'm fucking you or just being with you its good but if other guys or girls are looking at you its bad." Niall said trailing his fingers down Harry's spine.

Harry arched his back into Niall's fingers a whimper leaving his mouth when Niall's hand went inside his panties. Harry closed his eyes and started to breath heavily as Niall's fingers gripped his bum tight then traveled to his hole. Niall left soft kisses down Harry's neck nibbling from time to time. Just as he was about to slip a finger inside of Harry, there was a knock on the door. Niall groaned loudly and pulled away from Harry who shook his head and was quick to grab his daddy's arm. He was scared to be left alone again, and he didn't want his daddy to get hurt. He pulled Niall to him and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Please don't get it daddy just focus on me. I want to try something new." Harry said knowing that would grab his daddy's attention in a heartbeat.

"What might that be babe?" Niall asked and Harry pulled him over to the bed then sat down himself.

"I want you to record us it doesn't matter what we do." Harry said and Niall looked down at him trying to see was he sure and Harry only nodded at him."Do you have your phone?"

"You wanna start right now?" Niall asked as he pulled out his phone as Harry nodded.

Harry leaned forward and grabbed Niall's jeans making sure to pull them down. He left open kisses on his daddy's stomach then to the waistband of his boxers. Niall had forgot about the knocking on the door as Harry started to pull down his boxers. His free hand going to Harry's hair and griping it tight while Harry lick across his v-line. A groan leaving Niall's mouth as Harry looked up at him with innocent eyes. Niall clenched his teeth as the doorbell started to ring. He stopped the video and moved away from Harry who pouted then watched as his daddy pulled up his boxers and pants. He sat his phone on the bed before leaving to get the door just as Harry grabbed his phone.

"Mom?" Niall asked with a confused face seeing his mother when he open the door.

"I'm definitely going to be your wedding planner. Where's Harry we really need to talk about themes and all that jazz." Maura said pushing Niall out the way making him see his dad close the trunk with two suitcases in his hands.

"I'll go get him you guys get unpack." Niall said then closing the door when his dad came inside."God this is going to be stressful."
»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

First Liam was cock blocking then Zayn now Niall's parents I wonder whose going to be next. Are you guys still enjoying this story? Does it seem like its staying on track? Is it moving too fast? Is it going to slow? Does new people need to be added? So many questions yet no one will answer them probably only like two people though.

Bye my Pillow Talk.❤