Chapter 24

Chapter 24

*Author P.O.V*

*Early In The Morning*

Niall stood in the elevator watching the number go up to his floor the doors dinging open a few seconds later. He walked down the hall and to his office door giving Liam's work area a confused look seeing a bag on the desk and a suit in the chair. Niall shook it off before opening the door to his office and cut on his light his body standing still once he saw Liam. He was wearing a collar and some white lace panties with a smile on his face as he sat on Niall's desk. He got off the desk and went over to Niall who seemed to be stuck in place. He wrapped his arms around Niall's neck and leaned his head to the side as he looked dead in Niall's eyes.

"What's wrong daddy?" Liam asked as he laid his head on Niall's shoulder making sure to rub his crotch againts Niall's."Aren't you happy to see me?"

"This is wrong Liam." Niall said as he moved away from Liam and over to his desk sitting down in his chair."You got to go."

"What's wrong is that you haven't fucked me yet daddy." Liam said as he walked over to Niall and sat down in his lap."I want you to pound me into your desk."

"I'm with Harry." Niall said as he grabbed Liam's hands that was going to his zipper he pulled it away and pushed Liam off of him.

He doesn't know how everything happened so fast first he was looking at Liam with wide eyes then he was choking him on his desk. He glared down at Liam hard because first off he thought that Liam was his damn friend. Second he was crazy to ever think that he was going to leave Harry just to be with him. Liam looked over at the camera he sat on Niall's book shelf he looked back at Niall with a smile on his face. He wrapped his legs around Niall's waist and his arms around Niall's neck. He pulled Niall down and kissed him trying to block out the fact that he really couldn't breath properly. Niall quickly pulled away from the kiss and wiped his mouth quickly.

"I will fucking crush your damn skull if you ever do some shit like that ever again. Don't test me right now Liam I will make your life a living hell." Niall said and Liam nodded.

"How would you feel if Harry and every other person you work with saw this video?" Liam asked and a laugh left his mouth when Niall let him go."Their watching this live right now."

"You better be fucking joking." Niall said as Liam sat up and went over to the camera turning it to himself.

"I'm joking only Harry is watching this." Liam said and Niall's eyes grew wide."He wouldn't have to see it if you just fuck me right here right now."

"You know your fired right?" Niall asked and Liam shrugged his shoulders and pressed the send button making Harry's phone light up."Your dead Liam."

Harry opened his eyes slowly and looked around for his phone before figuring out he was laying on it. He retrieved it from under his stomach and went to the message he got from a unknown person. He clicked on it and sat up a bit his eyes growing wide as he watched the video. He gasped and quickly got out of bed seeing his daddy and Liam fighting on the floor. Harry quickly went to the closet and slipped on some sweatpants and a tanktop before leaving the house in Niall's second car. After ten minutes, he made it to the building rushing up the long flight of stairs. He bursted through Niall's office to see him laying on the floor while Liam punched him.

"Get off of daddy!" Harry shouted as tears came to his eyes seeing a small cut above Niall's eyebrow that was leaking a little bit of blood."Stop hurting him please!"

Harry grabbed Liam's shoulder and pulled but it made no affect. Liam turned around and punched him in the face. Harry fell to the floor holding his nose as the tears started to fall down his face. He let out a whimper as he closed his eyes and bowed his head. Niall was able to get from under Liam and grabbed him by his hair and drag over to his desk. He slammed his face on the desk until he was knocked out before rushing over to Harry's side. He removed his hand and looked at Harry's face to see no bruise forming only seeing that Harry's nose was red. Harry clinged onto him and cried more into his shoulder catching a glimpse at Liam's bloody face.

"We're okay, there's no need to cry babe I'll make sure he's never in our life again." Niall whispered as he rubbed Harry's back softly."Let's go home."

*Ten Minutes Later*

"Daddy do you love me?" Harry asked as he straddled Niall's waist and looked down at him with a frown on his face.

"With all of me heart babe if I didn't I wouldn't be here with you right now I don't know where I would be without you. Nothing can come between you and I even if this room was burning I wouldn't even notice because you'll be the only thing I see. When your not with me, I feel like I'm half a heart babe I just can't let you go. So know that when I say I love you I truly do mean it." Niall said sitting up and wrapping his arms around Harry's waist."I was going to wait a few more days for this but fuck it."

"Daddy, what are you doi-" Harry was cut off as Niall grabbed a small red box out of the nightstand and opened it in front of Harry smiling up at him.

"Will you marry me?" Niall asked and Harry covered his mouth and looked at Niall with wide eyes his heart beating loudly in his ears.

"I-I-" Harry cut himself off by grabbing Niall's cheeks and kissed him hard with a smile on his face.

"Is that a yes?" Niall asked with a laugh and Harry nodded his head quickly feeling tears run down his cheeks he got off of Niall and went over to his phone."What are you doing love?"

"Telling our family the news." Harry said before putting the phone to his ear while chewing on his bottom lip."Mum, I'm getting married! Of course your the first person I told I don't know what to do with myself right now."

"Come to the bed and relax with me." Niall said with a shrug Harry looked over at him before running over and jumping on top of him.

"Yeah tell everyone mum I don't care what it takes okay love you too mum bye." Harry said before ending the call and looked up at Niall."I love so much daddy."

"I love you more." Niall said before connecting his lips with Harry's who closed his eyes and enjoyed every minute of it.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I did not make them get married because you guys asked. I was already going to make them get married the second I first published this story. So with that being said hope you like that and the fact that Liam was finally caught and got his ass beat. Almost forgot go check out my new book Fairly Local its a Narry story obviously I promise you'll enjoy it.

Bye my devils.♥