Chapter 9

Chapter 9

*Author P.O.V*

"Daddy, I'm so-" Harry was cut off as Niall pulled him into a kiss with Harry instantly kissing him back with a slight moan.

"It wasn't your fault babe and it never will be." Niall said as he ran his fingers through his hair and started the car speeding down the street.

"Oh my god I almost forgot." Harry said as he looked in the glove compartment to see his red makeup glitter.

Harry twisted off the top with it accidentally landing between Niall's legs who was to busy looking at the road to notice. Harry put some glitter on both sides of his cheeks before reaching his hand between Niall's legs. A groan leaving Niall's mouth as Harry's hand brushed against his crotch Harry grabbed the top with a giggle. Harry never went to the club without his glitter makeup it made him feel special and everyone thought he looked adorable with it on. Harry grabbed Niall's phone out his pocket and playing Jump Ninja to pass the time by as his daddy drove. Harry put Niall's phone back in his pocket when they pulled up in front of the loud club.

Harry got out the car and waited for Niall who didn't take long and they both walked in the club hand and hand Give It 2 U by Robin Thicke blasting in their ears. Harry pulling Niall over to the bartender and ordering four shots of vodka making Niall look at him confused. Harry usually go for more softer drinks and Niall knows the only time Harry gets strong drinks is to let off some stress. Harry down the drinks as soon as it was given to him with Niall paying the bartender before he was pulled into the crowd by Harry. Harry wrapped his arms around Niall's neck with a smile on his face before putting his head on his chest.

"Babe, you alright?" Niall asked as he lifted Harry's head up with the collar and Harry nodded before kissing Niall's lips.

"I'm dandy now let's have some fun daddy." Harry said before turning around and putting Niall's hands on his hips as he started to grind his bum into Niall's crotch who let out a groan.

Harry closed his eyes with a giggle letting the music take him and the alcohol kick in as he put the back of his head on Niall's shoulder. Niall started to suck and nibble on Harry's neck a moan leaving Harry's mouth as Niall bit his soft spot. If Niall could he would bend Harry over right now and fucked him until the damn cows came home. Harry let out a gasp as Niall cupped his crotch and squeezed it gently Harry smacked his hand away shaking his head. A loud whimper falling from Harry's mouth when Niall bit down hard on his neck and he knew it was going to take a while for that to heal. Niall could see a few guys and girls staring at them but he didn't care as he focused back on Harry.

"Well, someone is getting heated." Niall said with a laugh as Harry undid his ponytail running his fingers through his hair and putting the ponytail holder in his pocket.

"I'll be right back daddy I have to wee." Harry said kissing Niall's cheek before skipping off to the bathroom.

Harry moved around the dancing and drinking bodies before he made it to the bathroom going over to the last stall. He locked the door before undoing his jeans sliding them down to his thigh along with his panties. Harry let out a breath of relief as he pissed in the toilet hearing other men talking and laughing with each other. Harry pulled his panties and jeans back up when he was finish and flushed the toilet before leaving the stall. A fat man barging right in when he got out and Harry cringe hearing the man empty his stomach in the toilet. Harry went over to the sink washing his hands and he noticed two guys staring at him.

"Do I have something on my face?" Harry asked with worry as he touched all over his face before looking in the mirror to see nothing as the men laughed.

"We were just looking at your collar." One of the men said as he pointed and ran his fingers through his short hair.

"Oh, my daddy got it for me a while ago I like it." Harry said poking a spike with out even looking at the collar as he dried his hands off with a paper towel."I have to get back to him nice meeting you."

Harry waved at them as he left the bathroom and going over to Niall who was sipping on a beer bottle sitting on a stool at the bar as Loyal by Chris Brown came on. Harry wrapped his arms around Niall's neck and kissed the side of his neck a few times before resting his chin on his shoulder. Harry took Niall's phone out his pocket looking at the time to see that it was 2:45pm he thought he had been in here longer. Harry put the phone back and started to whimper in Niall's ear feeling horny right now as he licked and sucked on Niall's neck. Niall sat his empty beer bottle down and looked over at Harry who gave him pleading eyes with a pout.

"Daddy, as much as I love this song I wanna go home and be your little slut." Harry said in Niall's ear who nodded and paid the bartender before leaving with a very bouncy Harry behind him.

The ride home was fill with Harry screaming out the window saying how cute things were and saying hello to every one he drove pass. Once the car was parked Harry ran out and into the house already pulling off his shirt with a smile on his face as he entered the playroom with a giggle. Harry took off his jeans as Niall finally walked in the room with a amused look on his face. Niall took off his clothes and Harry instantly attached himself to Niall kissing him and wrapping his legs around his waist. Niall stumble back a bit before kissing Harry back bringing him over to the bed that had ropes hanging from the top of it.

"Daddy, I want to ride you." Harry said as he locked eyes with Niall who felt his dick instantly grow hard after hearing that.

"You better ride it like a fucking cowboy." Niall whispered in Harry's ear making him whimper and nod quickly.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I love my daddy yes I.............*Very Deep Man Voice* do!!! I don't know where my mind is at some times I watch way to many vines on YouTube. That reminds me if you have a vine follow me at Nialler Mofo and I'll follow you back I promise and I never break a promise only if you piss me off. But anyway the more you comment the quicker I might update that's all I'm saying.

Bye my Heart Made Up On You.●