Chapter 22

Chapter 22

*Author P.O.V*

"Let's eat." Niall said rubbing his hands together with a big smile on his face.

Harry nodded looking down at his feet as Niall picked up the basket. He opened it and pulled out two glass cups and a bottle of red wine. Harry took the two cups as Niall sat down the brown basket before opening the bottle. He filled the glasses to the rim before sitting the bottle down. He took his cup from Harry and they toasted before taking a sip once Niall pulled away from the glass he chuckled seeing Harry still drinking. He took the glass cup away from Harry making him pout Niall really didn't want his baby boy drunk. He wanted him really sober for what's going to happen tonight.

He couldn't wait because he had everything planned out in his head. He sat down bringing Harry down on his lap finishing the drinks off then putting the glasses back. He opened the basket and pulled out some fruit that was covered in honey and sugar. He brought a mango to Harry's mouth who instantly opened it letting his daddy put it in. Harry started to chew with a grin on his face leaning back so his back was against Niall's chest. He opened his mouth again as Niall brought a sliced red apple to his mouth. Harry ate it like the good boy he is as he played with Niall's fingers kissing them from time to time.

"What are you going to do to me tonight daddy?" Harry asked as he looked back at Niall who shook his head.

"Its a secret so I can't tell you." Niall said poking Harry's nose which made Harry pout.

Niall kissed Harry's neck softly and slowly his hands down going to Harry's jeans. Harry closed his eyes and let out a quiet moan as Niall slowly rubbed his crotch. A smirk came up on Niall's face as he unbuttoned Harry's jeans then slid his hand inside Harry's boxers. Harry's hands went to Niall's thighs and squeezed them as he bucked up his hips into Niall's hand. Niall pumped his hand quickly making Harry squirm around and his eyes roll to the back of his head. Niall used his free hand to grab some fruit and eat it as Harry suddenly climaxed on his fingers. Niall pulled his hand out of Harry's jeans and Harry quickly grabbed Niall's hand and sucked on his fingers.

"That's right, suck em clean babe." Niall said as Harry licked at his fingers before pulling away a grin coming up on his face seeing his daddy clean fingers.

"I love this date daddy." Harry said as he turned around in Niall's lap so he was facing him.

"I do too babe." Niall said then put another piece of fruit in his mouth as Harry wrapped his arms around his neck."I can't wait to mark up this pretty skin of yours and hear you screaming my name."

"Daddy, are you going to come to my graduation ceremony?" Harry asked wanting to change the topic because he was getting riled up again.

"Of course babe, I wouldn't miss it for the world." Niall said as he pushed Harry's hair back so he can see into those beautiful green eyes."I got a new toy in our playroom."

"Really, what is it daddy?" Harry asked his eyes lighting up with joy and a smile coming up on his face.

"Can't tell you, but what I can tell you is that I want you in your lace stockings with your little kitty tail and ears and your dog collar. Tonight is a night you most definitely won't forgot babe." Niall said and Harry nodded before leaning forward and connecting his lips with Niall's.

That's how they spent the next few minutes just kissing each other until Harry pulled away and rested his head on Niall's shoulder. Niall ate more fruit letting his free hand play with Harry's hair. They were loving every second of this they really haven't been like this in a while. With Niall being busy running a company and Harry doing his online college. After a few more hours of just talking and laying together, they headed back down to the ground. Harry was glad that his bum was feeling a little bit better from his daddy spanking. He got in the car as he watched his daddy leave some thing in the tent before getting in the car.

As soon as Niall started to drive Harry started to think of what could possibly happen to him tonight. He was bouncing in his seat as he glanced over at Niall to see him with a plain look on his face. Harry was pretty sure on the inside his daddy was smiling it up and laughing. He could hear his heart beating loudly in his ear as he saw Niall pull up to their house slowly. Harry bit his top lip trying to figure out which emotion did he feel the most right now. He was balancing between nervous, scared, and excited as he saw his daddy park the car then turned it off. The warmth of the car being replaced with cool air as Niall opened the car door and got out.

Harry waited until his daddy opened the front door before getting out of the car and going over to him. Niall shook his head and grabbed a fist full of Harry's soft hair and pulled him into the house and closing the door. Harry whimpered knowing he did something wrong in those two minutes. He wanted to figure out what it was as he was taken to the playroom and pushed to his knees in front of the bed. He looked back at his daddy to see him closing the door and taking off his tie which made Harry's heart beat faster. He loved seeing his daddy get undressed it made him twitch in his jeans every single time. He was taken out of his thoughts quickly as he was roughly pulled up to his feet by Niall.

"Everywhere I go you follow and no matter what I say you do it." Niall said in Harry's ear making him now understand what he did wrong."Now get undress and put on what I told you."

"Alright daddy." Harry said then started to get undress before putting on his black panties then his lace black knee stockings that connected to his panties then put on his little cat tail and ears.

"Your lucky Ellie gave us another collar." Niall said and put the red collar around Harry's neck then wrapped his arm around Harry's waist."Now be a good boy and go lay down on your stomach on the new toy."

"Daddy, I-" Harry was cut off as Niall gave him a stern look Harry nodded at him before laying down on the machine with his back facing Niall."What is this new toy daddy?"

"A fuck machine, I told you I won't be fucking you with my cock but this machine will and trust me babe you'd want me to fuck you instead." Niall said as he stood next to Harry who looked at him with wide eyes.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

And here comes the ultimate smut scene let me stop saying that because it might just come out crappy. That's what usually happen to me I repeat shit and brag about it then when it finally comes its not that exciting or shocking. So don't be surprised if the next smut scene is wack ass fuck well that's all for me. HEADS UP ALL BE POSTING THE Q & A CHAPTER LATER ON TODAY SO LOOK OUT FOR IT!!!

Bye my fairies. ♥