Chapter 13 (!)

Chapter 13

*Author P.O.V*

"Your my good boy." Niall said as he ran his fingers through Harry's hair feeling his cock being wrapped in the warmth of Harry's mouth."Fuck, I love your damn mouth."

Harry pumped what he couldn't fit in his mouth as he lapped at Niall's cock with his tongue his other hand cupping Niall's balls. Harry soon took all of Niall's cock in his mouth bobbing his head up and down slowly with a hum. Niall moaned seeing the outline of his cock in Harry's throat; he wrapped his hand around Harry's throat and he could feel the way his cock move up and down. Niall let go of Harry's neck leaning back in his seat and closing his eyes as a groan left his mouth as Liam stood at the door with a grin on his face. Niall put his hand onto the back of Harry's head and guided his head slowly thrusting up into his mouth.

Harry pulled off of Niall with a pop he rubbed his thumb against Niall's tip making him cum in Harry's open mouth. Harry moaned at the taste swallowing every bit of it wanting more as he kissed Niall's tip before tucking him back in his pants. Harry stood up and sat on the edge of the desk again finishing off his chocolate as Niall sat in front of him again. Liam decided he would wait for a while just wanting to see what they were going to say plus it would give the coffee time to cool down a bit. Niall straighten out his pants and put his hands behind his head leaning back in his seat with a grin on his face.

"Your my cum slut aren't ya?" Niall asked and Harry nodded throwing the empty container in the trash bin by Niall's desk.

"Yes daddy, I love your cum it's so sweet and warm I could swallow it all day it's the perfect drug." Harry said with a slight moan and that's when Liam walked in the office fully.

"Here's your coffee." Liam said as he sat Niall's coffee by his laptop then took a seat in front of the desk again finishing off his coffee.

"Liam, I'm going to need you to put my things away I'm leaving earlier than planned." Niall said as he stood grabbing his cup of coffee Harry waving at Liam before leaving out with Niall.

Liam got up from his seat and started to put away files and papers closing Niall's laptop and his eyes caught a small drop of cum on the edge of the desk. Liam smirked and swiped it up with his index finger before he brought it to his mouth and licked it off. A moan leaving Liam's mouth as he tasted his boss's cum that still tasted warm and sweet like Harry said. Meanwhile Niall and Harry made their way to the place Ellie told Niall about holding hands as Harry looked out the window. Soon Niall and Harry pulled up to a building that kind of looked like a club.

"Are you ready?" Niall asked as they got out the car and looked at the building Harry nodded and Niall grabbed Harry's lease.

They walked into the place and to their surprise it was soft music playing in the background and the place had a homey look to it. Harry eyes lit up seeing other females and males wearing different types of collars standing or sitting with their owner. He could see some people snogging while others were drinking or talking with each other Harry didn't know what to do. He saw a really comfortable looking couch and he looked at Niall with pleading eyes nodding his head to it. Niall nodded and let Harry's lease go and watched him go over to the couch sitting down on it with a smile.

"Let me guess you own this place?" Niall asked seeing Ellie come over to them holding three bottles of beer giving one to Niall and one to Harry.

"Good guess." Ellie said sitting down between Harry and Niall opening her beer bottle taking a quick sip.

"Can you explain to me what this actually is?" Niall asked opening his beer as Harry rested his head on Ellie's shoulder who nodded.

"And me." Harry said as he raised his hand putting it back down when Ellie nodded at him with a smile.

"Basically this is where you trade sex advice or toys that you think will help other couples sex life and you get to drink. Think of it as a party mixed with a library you can have Harry here learn more about being submissive from other people. And you can learn how to be more dominant or you can just come see how other people have bondage sex. It's a private area down the hall for that and you can have some really kinky sex here nobody cares on how loud you get everyone here treats each other like family." Ellie said with a shrug as Harry started to drink from his beer.

"Does it cost or do we have to be members?" Niall asked and Ellie shook her head.

"You have to be a member to watch other people have sex but it doesn't cost only the drinks and food." Ellie said and Niall nodded locking the information in his head.

"Daddy, can I go talk to that girl over there she seems lonely." Harry said as he pointed to the girl at a table playing with her fingers.

Niall nodded and Harry went over to the girl sitting down in front of her making her head shoot up but she quickly looked back down. Harry pouted and playfully pawed at her fingers making the girl giggle a grin coming up on her face. Harry looked over at Niall and Ellie giving them a thumbs up with a bright smile which made them laugh as Harry looked back at the girl. He could see rope marks around her arms and a few hickeys on her neck he then saw her sparkle pink collar that had the name Bridget. Harry figured that must be her name as she finally looked up at him waving a little bit.

"I'm Harry, and that's my daddy over there." Harry said as he pointed to Niall who nodded."Why are you here by yourself?"

"I like your name and I'm not alone my master is using the bathroom he should be back soon." Bridget said as Liam walked into the building hiding in a hoodie and a pair of glasses.

»»»»»»»»»»»

Vote

Share

Comment

Hey everyone just wanted to say I love you all because you gotten this story so far with the votes and reads. It really does mean a lot to me and I'll be sad when I have to finish this story because it's so fun. Don't worry I'm not ending right now or anything so just calm down anyways have a nice day or night wherever you are my darlings.

Bye my Drag Me Down.★□♧◀←•