Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Author P.O.V*

"Babe, what's wrong?" Niall asked looking at the pained expression on Harry's face who shook his head kissing Niall's forehead.

"Nothing daddy, my bum just still hurts." Harry said with a shrug and Niall gave him a proud smile which made Harry blush."Can we go to a club later on tonight?"

"Sure we can." Niall said sitting up and kissing Harry's forehead who smiled and closed his eyes feeling Niall's hands press against his back making both of their chest touch."Is there anything you want to do now?"

"Can we go to the park I promise I'll be a good boy daddy." Harry said as he bounced up and down making Niall close his eyes.

"Sure but if you don't stop bouncing I'm going to wreck that tight hole of yours." Niall said and Harry instantly stopped feeling himself blush.

Niall went to go take a shower while Harry put on some black skinny jeans, a plain green shirt and some black boots. Harry put his hair in a ponytail as Niall came out the bathroom with a towel around his waist that wasn't tightly secured. Niall let the towel pool around his feet which made Harry bite his top lip before looking away clearing his throat. Niall put on his boxers, a tight black shirt and putting on some dark blue skinny jeans button them up. Niall put on some white socks before putting on some black toms making sure to grab his keys and phone before leaving the room. He saw Liam walk out the bathroom running his fingers through his hair giving Niall a smile before entering the room.

Niall and Harry left the house with Harry running over to Niall's car with a squeal he always loved the black range rover. He liked sticking his head out the window letting the wind blow his hair back when Niall speeds down the road. Harry sat in the passenger seat as Niall started up the car before driving onto the road as Harry let his window down. Niall turned on the radio him and Harry singing along to Only by Nicki Minaj with smilies on their faces. Harry waved at little kids who waved back giggling at Harry's hair not noticing the collar around his neck.

"Daddy, look at the dog!!!" Harry shouted as he pointed to the pitbull riding on a skateboard making Harry squeal and bounce around."He's skating!!!"

Niall nodded with a laugh as he stopped at a red light as Harry waved at the dog that wasn't even paying attention to him. Harry pouted when the dog turned a corner leaving Harry's sight but he got happy again when he saw the park. Niall turned off the radio as he parked across the street from the park with Harry instantly getting out and running across the street. Niall head snapped up from his phone when he heard a car's horn and a gasp from Harry he looked to see that Harry was almost hit. The nose of the car only a inch away from hitting Harry's legs Niall instantly getting out the car locking the doors before pulling Harry into his arms.

"I'm so sorry dear and please be more careful next time." The lady in the car said as Niall and Harry moved from out the street and the lady drove off.

"I'm sorry daddy I should have waited for you." Harry said into Niall's shoulder who rubbed his back and kissed his temple softly.

"It's alright babe you was just so excited I'm not mad at you just pay a little bit more attention." Niall said and Harry nodded before pulling away and chasing after a duck he saw.

Niall smiled watching Harry scream when five ducks came out of nowhere and started to quack at him chasing him around a tree. Harry ran over to Niall and hid behind him out of breath Niall stomped his foot and the ducks turned back around. Harry jumped on Niall's back and kissed the back of his neck over and over again as a thank you. Harry frowned when he saw a dirty lady sitting by a tree with a thin black jacket around her as she slept with a few birds sitting by her. Harry dug in Niall's back pocket pulling out his wallet before grabbing three thousand dollars then put the wallet back.

"Here you go miss." Harry said when the lady opened her eyes to look up at Harry who held out the money."I hope this helps."

"Thank you so much sweetie." The lady said taking the money before standing and leaving smiling at Niall and Harry.

"Your just to innocent for me." Niall said with a smile as he pulled Harry to his side.

Harry was about to say something but he saw a beautiful red butterfly making him gasp and run after it. Niall put his hands in his pockets watching Harry jump for the little bug but it only flew higher which made Harry stomp his foot. Niall looked over his shoulder when he heard laughing and saw five teens riding pass on their skateboards smoking. They rode pass Niall quickly and before he could even tell Harry to move out the way for them one of them pushed Harry. Niall eyes grew wide and he quickly ran over to Harry who was standing up dusting off his bum.

"Watch where your going dickhead." A guy said as he threw his cigarette to the ground and stepped on it as he glared at Harry.

"Is that a dog collar I see Jeffrey?" Another guy asked as he squinted his eyes and Harry nodded playing with a spike on the collar."He's definitely a fag."

"Hey, back the fuck off." Niall said as he stood in front of Harry's body who let out a quiet whimper knowing that his daddy was angry."Leave before I shove my foot up your ass."

"Do it then shortie." Jeffrey said as he stood face to face with Niall who nostrils flared and before the guy could say another word Niall punched him in the nose hearing it crack on contact."You broke my nose you bitch."

"You better leave before I snap your damn neck." Niall said with a slight growl and the guys left with a trail of blood following after them.

"I think we should go to the club now daddy." Harry whispered and Niall grabbed Harry's hand tight who flinched a bit as he was pulled back to the car.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Vote

Share

Comment

That's so fucking cute the way Niall stood up for Harry god I'm killing my own self with feels like what the actual fuck. I never knew I could make some one as nice and innocent like Harry in one of my books like that's the nicest I ever made some one. But Harry does act like that in real life so it's not like I just made up the way he acts even though I kind of did in a few chapters either way Harry is so fucking innocent that's all I have to say.

Bye my ceilings.▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪