Chapter 17

Chapter 17

*Author P.O.V*

*1 Hour Later*

Niall lightly pushed Harry off of him when was sure that Harry was sleep. He went over to his desk and sat down smoothing out his tie. He looked over the contracts he got throwing some in the trash and signing the other ones emailing the company questions. He looked over at Harry and a smile came up on Niall's face seeing Harry cuddling the pillow Niall was laying on. He took out his phone and took a picture before he grabbed the letter he got from Harry's mother he opened it and read it. His eyes grew wide and he looked over at Harry with a frown on his face.

Hi Niall I'm sorry I didn't just text you or email you but something came up with my phone but I just want you to know that Harry's grandmother died yesterday. I didn't have the guts to tell Harry I didn't want to see his heartbroken face I was wondering would you do it. The funeral is this monday and I want you both to come and Gemma is suppose to have her daughter tomorrow or the day after and I want you here when it happens. ~A

"Fuck, how am I going to tell him?" Niall asked himself knowing Harry loved his grandmother with all of his heart he always talked to her and send gifts to her.

Niall ran his fingers through his hair folding the paper back up and got up from the chair and left his office to go take a wee. He looked over at Liam who was taking a phone call and clicking away on his computer he gave Niall a quick wave. Niall waved back with a laugh before entering the bathroom he walked pass other people he hired as Harry yawned waking up. After a few minutes, Niall came back to his office finishing off a bagel and a cup of coffee. His eyes grew wide and he stopped in his tracks seeing Harry standing behind his desk with tears in his eyes his hand clutching the letter.

"She's gone daddy." Harry whispered before the tears started to roll down his cheeks and Niall quickly went over to him pulling him into a hug."I didn't talk to her in so long I'm a terrible grandson."

"No your not babe don't ever say that you didn't know when she was going to die and you were busy she's in a better place now." Niall said rubbing Harry's back slowly and softly."Come on let's go lay on the couch."

"Niall, you have a meeting right now and they wan-" Liam was cut off by Niall making him jump.

"Liam, now is not the time just cancel whatever I'm doing these three days I'm going to be gone!!!" Niall shouted and Liam nodded before leaving the room with his head down."Let's go home and pack."

*Next Day*

Niall kissed Harry's hand as he drove on the freeway Harry had his head against the window looking at the passing cars with a frown on his face. He didn't talk not once when he woke up he just couldn't he had nothing to say he just wanted to be left alone with his daddy. He was kind of happy that he was going to finally get to meet his niece and that he was going to be there for the birth. He didn't see his sister in so long he was sure that he was going to spend every minute with her until he had to go back home. He could see that he was fifteen minutes away from seeing his family he was glad because they had been driving for 7 hours.

Once Niall parked in front of the house Harry got out and limped to the house as Gemma opened the door a smile coming up on her face seeing her baby brother. Harry limped over to her pulling her into a hug her bump stopping them from getting any closer Harry pulled away from her and put his hands on her stomach. Niall closed the truck with his hands full with two suitcases he walked over to the two siblings Gemma gave Niall a hug. Niall gave Gemma a kiss on the cheek before heading in her house and going to the guest room as Harry couldn't stop touching and rubbing his sister's stomach. He let out a happy squeal when he felt the baby kick his hand tears came to his eyes as he smiled.

"Did you pick out a name for her?" Harry asked as he looked up from his sister as they now stood in the guest room.

"Winter." Gemma said and Harry nodded repeating the name in his head before kissing her stomach thoughts coming up in his head.

"Hey little winter I can't wait to meet you tomorrow or the day after that I'm going to spoil you just like daddy does to me." Harry said patting his sister's stomach.

He stood to his feet taking off his shirt and Gemma looked at his bruised arms and back with wide eyes. She gasped quietly putting a hand to her chest and she just now noticed the collar around his neck which made her tilt her head in confusion. Before she could look at anything else on her brother, Niall stood behind Harry whispering something in his ear. Harry nodded before limping out the room to go take a shower with a slight smile on his face. Gemma waddled out the room with her hands on her stomach then entered her room as Niall unpacked. Once he was done he laid on the bed closing his eyes letting out a breath of relief.

Harry came in the room with a towel around his waist he closed the door and locked it before going over to the closet. Niall looked over to see Harry's towel drop showing his curvy bum. Niall bit his bottom lip trying not to get hard at the sight. Harry pulled on his lace panties before grabbing the towel and putting it in the dirty clothes bin. He limped over to his daddy before laying down on top of him putting his head in the crook of Niall's neck. Niall ran his fingers through Harry's hair slowly while his other hand rubbed Harry's back as he closed his eyes.

"It feels good being home and seeing my family." Harry said letting his fingers up and down Niall's sides.

"I can see that they really missed you and you miss them." Niall said kissing Harry's head from time to time.

"Daddy, is our relationship normal?" Harry asked suddenly which made a look of confusion come up on Niall's face.

"Why do you suddenly ask that babe?" Niall asked and Harry shrugged.

"Just curious because we do a lot of fun things and I noticed not a lot people don't do." Harry said and Niall cupped Harry's chin.

"Our relationship is perfectly normal and healthy don't ever question it again and people don't need to know what we do in the bedroom or playroom." Niall said and Harry nodded before laying his head on Niall's chest again.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I just want to give you guys a heads up after chapter 22 that's when your going to be hit with hardcore shit. That's when I'm bringing out the big guns with the smut so don't read it around people. Your going to see just how kinky I can write so that's all I want to tell you guys.

Bye my baby chicks.✌