Chapter 31

Chapter 31

*Author P.O.V*

*20 Minutes Later*

"So far we got the color, location, song, and food done so all we need is the invitations, cake, and suits sent." Niall said looking down at Harry who was cuddled into his chest.

"You would look good in a white suit daddy. It would bring out your eyes and you'll be more noticeable in a crowd." Harry said looking up at Niall with a smile.

"Then I shall wear a white suit for our wedding." Niall said with a laugh but it instantly turned into a gasp as Harry grabbed his crotch."Babe, what are you doing?"

"I wanna make you feel good daddy." Harry said kissing Niall's chin before squeezing his crotch causing Niall to sigh in pleasure.

"Love your sick I don't want you to get hurt or anything." Niall said wanting to push Harry's hand away but it felt so good.

"I'm fine now daddy it must have been the food." Harry said with a shrug as his lips ghosted over Niall's chest.

Harry started to bite and suck on Niall's chest with a hum. His hand slowly pumping Niall through his sweatpants. Niall closed his eyes letting his hand go to Harry's hair pulling on it gently. After a few minutes, he snapped his eyes back open and pulled Harry's hand away. Harry pouted up at him trying to reach for his crotch again but a loud shout was heard. Niall was quick to get out of the bed and rushing down the hall only to find the playroom door open. He cringed as he walked into the room to see Anne looking around the room. Niall cleard his throat which quickly caught Anne's attention as she turned around. Harry soon came in the room followed by Boddy and Maura.

"Your not hurting my son are you?" Anne asked and Niall shook his head while pointing over to Harry.

"I only do what he's comfortable with." Niall said and Harry nodded while coming over to Niall and wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Looks like you proved me wrong Niall." Maura said patting Niall on the back before leaving with Bobby with Anne right behind them.

"Let's go back to planning the wedding only love." Niall said and Harry nodded with a blush on his face leaving the room with his daddy.

They soon got back in the position that they was in the first time. Harry traced little patterns on Niall's thigh as Niall searched for a good bakery. Harry soon got off the bed and went to the closet with Niall not paying attention at all. It didn't take long before Harry came back out the closet wearing black boot with black knee stockings. He also had a lease attached to his collar with some black lace panties on. His hair over his face but he still looked attractive as he crouched on the floor like a cat. Niall leaned his hand down to rub Harry's head but he only rubbed air making him scrunch his eyebrows. Niall looked away from the laptop and over at Harry almost choking on his spit.

"What's all of this?" Niall asked sitting up as Harry smiled over at him giving him a shy wave.

"I just got really bored and thought I'd try on some new clothes." Harry said with a shrug and Niall patted his lap making Harry start crawling to him.

"Knees." Niall said and Harry got on his knees once he was in front of his daddy sitting his hands on top of his daddy's hands.

"I miss your cock daddy." Harry said as he leaned forward and nudged his nose against Niall's cock softly.

"Babe, if your really feeling better tomorrow, I'll let you do whatever you want but for now be a good boy for daddy." Niall resisting the urge to push Harry's face closer to his crotch.

"Okay but I am being a good boy I'm always a good boy, daddy." Harry said looking up at Niall innocently with a pout.

Niall couldn't help but to grab Harry's collar and pulled him to his face locking lips with Harry. His hands cupping Harry's face letting his tongue lick at Harry's bottom lip. Harry pulled away after a few minutes with a smile on his face. He stood up and skipped back in the closet to try on something else as Niall went back to ordering. He came back out a few minutes later with some panties on that showed his bum a whole lot. Niall was pretty sure that Harry was doing this on purpose but he didn't mind. He leaned his head in confusion when Harry gasped with his face going pale. A groan left Niall's mouth as Harry jumped on top of him with tears in eyes. Niall frowned and wiped away the little tears that rolled down Harry's cheeks.

"I lost the ring daddy. I didn't mean to I swear I love you too much. I don't want you to hate me please forgive me." Harry rambled going silent when Niall put his finger against his lips.

"Babe, I could never hate you. I'm pretty sure the ring is around here somewhere." Niall said just as the bedroom door opened.

"Harry, I think this belongs to you." Bobby said holding up the ring a gasp leaving his mouth as he was suddenly tackled into a hug.

"Thank you so much. I love you." Harry said before kissing Bobby's cheek then took the ring and went back over to Niall.

"Babe." Niall said nodding his head to Harry's lower half making him look down and blush in realization.

"I'm so sorry. I guess I got too excited and forgot." Harry said looking back at Bobby, who was red in the face.

"Its fine." Bobby said before walking out while closing the door quietly as Harry put on the ring.

Harry got on the bed just as Niall finished sending out invitations to family and friends. He closed the laptop sitting it on the nightstand before sitting against the headboard. A idea sparking in Harry's head when he laid on top of Niall his fingers rubbing his daddy's thighs. He couldn't wait to surprise his daddy tomorrow morning. He just hopes that he won't get punish or yelled at for it. He wanted to get praised for it and make his daddy really happy. He closed his eyes and soon fell asleep with Niall's fingers going through his hair slowly. He leaned down and kissed Harry's head softly before laying down completely. He looked over Harry's face smiling down at his cute soon to be husband.

"Your me one and only prince and will always be babe." Niall said kissing Harry on the lips gently then closing his eyes and falling asleep making sure to hold Harry tight in his arms.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Looks like their parents found out. *insert laughing/crying emoji and smirking emoji* I know they were somewhat too chill about that but some people are like that in real life. So don't go saying "this stuff only happens in fanfiction" I find that really offense for some odd reason. So enough of me talking have a nice day.

Bye my Same Mistakes. ♥☺