Chapter 16 (!)

Chapter 16

*Author P.O.V*

*Next Day*

"Daddy, your job is boring." Harry said as he threw the tennis ball up in the air before catching it as he laid on the couch in Niall's office.

"Then why did you come?" Niall asked with a laugh typing away quickly and taking a quick glance at Harry.

"I don't like being away from you." Harry said with a shrug letting out a hiss when he missed the ball with it falling on his forehead."That really hurt."

"Come let daddy kiss it." Niall said as he stopped typing and patted his thigh Harry smiled as he got up off the couch limping over to Niall.

He sat on his lap and let Niall kiss his forehead before he started to kiss all over Harry's face who giggled. Niall last place to kiss was Harry's lips who did the duck lips wanting his lips kissed and he smiled when they were finally kissed. Harry wrapped his arms around Niall's neck bringing him closer and opened his mouth letting Niall's tongue slide in. After a few minutes, Harry got off of Niall pushing his work stuff out the way before sitting on it taking off his shirt. Niall took off his tie and shirt as Harry took off the rest of his clothes tossing it to the floor and bit his bottom lip seeing his daddy take off his pants and boxers.

Niall grabbed his tie and wrapped it around Harry's wrists before pushing him on his back and climbed on top of Harry looking down at him. Harry gave Niall pleading eyes who smirked before kissing and sucking on Harry's neck, collarbone, and chest making Harry close his eyes with a moan. Harry tried not to focus on his aching hard on that wanted to be touched right now he just focused on Niall kisses. He felt like he was in heaven when Niall fingers slipped inside his pink hole pumping slowly and brushing his prostate. Niall kissed Harry again to stop him from moaning loudly knowing someone was going to walk in if they heard his moans.

Niall pulled his fingers out of Harry and lined his cock up with his hole before pushing all the way in hearing Harry whimper from being filled. Niall slowly started to thrust as he gripped Harry's hips leaving red love bites across Harry's neck who wished he could run his fingers through Niall's hair right now. He tried to get his hands out of the tie but he couldn't making him let out a puff of air he moaned loudly as Niall picked up his pace and hit his prostrate. Niall wrapped one of his hands around Harry's neck not adding any pressure as his other hand pushed Harry's knees to his chest making him go deeper in Harry.

"Harder daddy!!!" Harry shouted as he made his hands into fists his mouth opening to let out screams of pleasure his back arching off of the desk."Daddy!!!"

"Your going to make som- fuck it." Niall said before thrusting hard into Harry who let screams ring out of his mouth squeezing his eyes close tight."Your my good boy taking my cock so well."

Harry's nails scratched at Niall's desk leaving scratch marks across it as he panted feeling really hot right now. Niall bit his bottom lip as he looked at the quivering Harry who really wanted his cock touched he felt like crying because it needed attention. Harry surprised himself when he cummed on his chest and stomach he whimpered feeling weak and tired now he really wasn't in the state to be taking Niall's cock right now. He hissed when Niall grabbed his soft cock and started to pump really slow making tears come to Harry's eyes. Harry's toes curled and his legs shook he did the only thing he could think of and that was biting Niall's shoulder.

"Shit!!!" Niall shouted feeling Harry clench tightly around him which made him climax hard into Harry who let out a breath of relief feeling his daddy fill him."That was wonderful."

"Daddy, I'm really sore." Harry said opening his eyes to look at Niall who pulled out of him and put on his boxers along with his pants.

"It's okay babe." Niall said running his fingers through Harry's hair slowly and gently.

Niall frowned at Harry before kissing his cheek and grabbing some tissue wiping Harry's chest and stomach off. Harry whimpered loudly when Niall grabbed his legs and spread them so he could slip Harry's blue lace panties back on. Niall dressed Harry then himself before picking Harry up and taking him over to the couch laying down on his back before laying Harry on top of him. Harry put his head in the crook of Niall's neck letting out a moan as Niall ran slowly ran his fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes with a smile on his face feeling a lot better at the moment he didn't bother to look up when someone came in the room.

"You have some new contracts sir and a letter from Ms.Styles." Liam said and Niall pointed to his desk Liam went over and sat them down getting the smell of sex before he left the room.

"I'm so sorry for hurting you babe we could stop with this stuff if you want." Niall said and Harry slightly nodded his head.

"It's okay you didn't hurt me that much just a tiny bit plus I can take it because I'm your good boy and I don't want to stop I love doing it." Harry said feeling sleepy right now as Niall nodded.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life." Niall said kissing Harry's head over and over again.

"Daddy, don't start getting all mushy on me your going to make me cry." Harry said and Niall let out a laugh.

"I can't help it nothing can drag me down when I'm with you because you light up my world like nobody else does." Niall said and Harry opened his eyes and looked up at Niall.

"I feel the same way." Harry said his voice cracking as tears came to his eyes.

"Don't cry babe." Niall said as he quickly kissed away the falling tears which made Harry smile.

"Sorry." Harry said with a blushed as he closed his eyes and rested his head on Niall's chest again letting sleep finally take him.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Well would you look at that first time having office sex it wasn't all that kinky even though I wanted it to be. I don't know what I'm saying right now I'm just talking so I can give you guys a author note because without it, it feels weird I don't know I'm going to go now see you in the next chapter which will be chapter 17 okay I'm going now.

Bye my sunshine.✌