Chapter 55

Chapter 55

*Author P.O.V*

"Why didn't you knock?" Niall asks with his arms pushing himself up so he isn't close to Harry's thighs anymore.

"I thought you wouldn't have been able to hear over the music sir. I'm sorry." Lucas states rather quickly while glancing down at his shoes.

"Well, what do you want Lucas?" Niall asks kind of hating how Lucas is acting so afraid of him right now.

"I was going to give you this file. I'll just leave it here for you." Lucas says quickly before sitting it on the floor and going for the door.

He just knows that he's going to get fired now. He really didn't mean to walk in on their little scene. He just wanted to give his boss some papers and tell him something. He starts to curse at himself inside his head. He's just gotten this job and he really needs the money. He just hopes that he finds a job that pays just as good as this one. He rubs his hands and bite his bottom lip to stop himself from letting out tears of anger and frustration. He grabs the door handle and closes his eyes. He takes in a deep breath then let's it out slowly and quietly. He has to be strong right now. He can't let them see that he's hurt. Harry glances at his daddy for a second then looks at Lucas. It's either now or never.

Harry gets off the desk and is quick to go after his friend with a idea in his mind. He hopes that his daddy and his friend will go along with this plan. He's feeling adventurous and he hopes that they do too. He grabs Lucas' hand and turn him around with a smile on his face. Lucas doesn't look down knowing that Harry is still expose and he knows that his boss will kill him if he does decide to take a quick glance. He knows that they are into the whole bdsm thing. He put it together from the fact that Harry has a collar, the photos he found of Harry, and that he calls his boss daddy. There feels like someone is holding a gun to his head as he lock eyes with his boss again. He takes in a deep breath and look away from his boss. Neither one of them actually knows what Harry can possibly have in mind right now. They sure are about to find out now though. Harry sits on the desk with his legs open and Lucas standing right in between them. Niall grabs Lucas by the bicep and pulls him away from his baby boy.

"Can he join us daddy?" Harry asks when he sees the panic in Lucas' eyes, which makes him a little sad.

"Absolutely not." Niall states and Harry grabs Lucas by the shirt and pull him close.

"Please daddy. I wanna spice some things up and I'm sure Lucas wants to join." Harry says, pushing Lucas over to his daddy.

Niall grabs Lucas by the hips to stop him from crashing into him. Lucas stops breathing and looks up at his boss. He can feel Niall's grips on his hips tighten, which makes him tense up. He doesn't know what to do. He can't read Niall's eyes at the moment so that really doesn't help him out. A shiver runs down his spine when he feels his crotch against Niall's. He can definitely feel Niall's dick poke him and he almost let's out a squeal of surprise. He can feel how long and huge it is. Looking from a outsiders point of view, Niall looks calm while Lucas looks like he's going to faint. Harry is still on the desk practically itching with anticipation. He wants to know which one of them are going to make the first move. He knows for a fact that Lucas won't make the first move but he doesn't know is if his daddy will do anything. He just wants to shout at them to do something.

"Daddy will take good care of you." Harry says while getting off the desk and looking at his daddy with a look of approval.

Niall doesn't say anything when Harry starts to take off his shirt. Neither one of them are saying anything. Lucas just watches with his mouth open when he sees his friend unbuckle his boss' pants. Harry pops off the button and let's his hand go down his daddy's chest then stop at his crotch. He let's his hand squeeze his daddy's crotch, which makes him bite his bottom lip and close his eyes. Lucas can feel his boss' grip tighten even more. The pressure feels so good but at the same time it hurts. He nearly chokes on his saliva when he sees Niall open his eyes to show them dilated. It doesn't help the fact that Niall is breathing heavily and is making direct eye contact with him. Lucas' hands are sweating at this point. He just feels so drawn in. All he wants is to lick up Niall's chest and stop at his lips and kiss. He takes a step back when his boss gets closer to his face with their noses an inch from touching.

"This can be your punishment." Niall says with a smirk while turning his head to look at his baby boy.

"What? Daddy please no. You can't do that." Harry says with a shock look on his face.

"What I say goes. You're going to sit on the couch and watch me fuck your best friend." Niall explains, nodding his head.

"I promise I'll be a good boy for you. Please let me join you daddy." Harry pleads while giving his daddy puppy dog eyes.

"I've already made up my mind Harry. If you keep acting out, then I'm going to make your punishment even worse." Niall says, glaring at Harry.

"This isn't fair at all." Harry mumbles to himself while crossing his arms over his chest.

The blue eye dom chuckles and turns his head back to Lucas, ignoring his baby boy's whimpering. Harry really feels like crying at this point. He slowly walks over to the couch with his head down. He sits on the couch and folds his hands on his lap. He doesn't think that this plan is such a good idea anymore. He wants this pint up sexual desire to go away and now that can't happen because his friend has taken his place. He just wants to push his friend out of the room and take back his daddy's attention. Lucas, on the other hand, feels so hot at the moment. He's never really imagine himself being sexual with his boss and his husband. He just finds them attractive. However, he imagines what Niall will do to him and he feels himself growing a boner from it. The thought of seeing his boss on top of him with his hair slick with sweat makes him moan quietly. Niall just so happen to hear it and he grows a big smile on his face.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I had to drag this out because I kept bouncing back and forth between letting Lucas join or not. So the choice is yours. Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye my How Long. 🐣🐩🐈