Chapter 1

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 1:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 1:

Next »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter One

"In the entertainment industry, Ji Qingqing was arrested by the police for intentional wounding. He was released on bail today. It is reported that once officially charged, Ji Qing will face five years in prison!"

Ji gently looked at the news on the huge font on the screen of the phone, blinked, and looked at the woman sitting in front of herself, "You said, Ji gently in this news, is it me?"

The woman wore a smart lady suit and looked at her with a smile, "I came to you today to tell you that Miss Shen decided to settle with you out of court and did not sue you, but you must compensate her for 20 million yuan in compensation. Pay it in a month. "

The woman sitting in front of her was Meng Xun, her agent. The name of Miss Shen in her mouth was Shen Weiwei, and she was also an artist.

One week ago, Shen Weiwei and Ji Qingwei were filming together in the same crew, and the two had a dispute. Shen Weiwei was gently pushed down the hill by Ji, causing multiple fractures on her body, and a deep scar on her face, almost disfigured. This is undoubtedly a huge blow for a star.

After Shen Weiwei called the police, Ji Qingwei stayed in the police station for a few days. Once Shen Weiwei sued, then waiting for Ji Qingwei was five years in prison.

However, Shen Weiwei expressed her willingness to settle out of court, but Ji gently had to compensate her for 20 million.

"Gently, I have taken you for so many years, and I have not circled with you. The company is very upset at this matter. Your endorsements and role companies have decided to give other artists. During this time, you should solve your own problems first. I'll talk about it later. "

Ji Qingqing's thoughts were drawn away from the shocked emotion.

"That's the case today. I'll leave first."

Ji gently watched Meng Xun leave.

Just after Meng Xun left, she already had the plot in her mind.

Ji Qingqing knew that he was born too old and committed too much, but he didn't expect to commit it so thoroughly. When he woke up, he could wear it in the novel and become a female partner who did all the bad things.

This is an inspirational sweet pet for the entertainment industry.

The heroine of the novel, Shen Weiwei, was born in a poor family, but was naturally optimistic and friendly, because she liked acting and she was beautiful. She was dug into the entertainment industry by scouts. However, the heroine has no background and no background. The Lord went through many difficult trials one after another, and finally gained both fame and fortune, and reached the pinnacle of life.

As for the vicious female mate in the novel, Ji Qingluo became famous in the entertainment industry because of her sweet looks. She appeared in the second and second star of a TV series. The invitations are constant. If Ji Qingluo can act seriously, she may be humble and maybe she can entertain Long standing in the circle.

After all, the entertainment industry is full of waves, and the newcomers change from wave to wave. Those who can stand invincible are always people with real materials.

However, Ji Qingwei in the novel is a person who is prone to poverty and willful behavior. Although his face is good-looking, he can't bear his own work.