Chapter 17

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 17:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 17:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Seventeen

Lu Liting really has no money.

Mr. Lu Lao asked the two brothers separately before handing him over to Lu Lixing. Would he like to burden Lu's burden? Lu Lixing would, but Lu Liting felt that Mr. Lu Lao was imprisoning his future life. So he refused.

It is Lu Lixing who has sacrificed all his time in these years and has grown Lu's little by little, and has nothing to do with Lu Liting.

However, after a hundred years of Mr. Lu Lao, Lu Liting may be able to share some heritage.

But for now, Lu Lixing doesn't relax, he cannot get a penny from the Lu family.

"If you want to see the truth with Shen Weiwei in trouble, don't use the banner of the landing family in the future to make it easier for Shen Weiwei."

There was nothing he could do about Lu Liting, he couldn't just watch Wei Wei being bullied and indifferent in the entertainment industry.

Lu Lixing looked at him coldly, "Don't think that you do what I do. If you really think that Shen Weiwei is not a money lover, then we'll wait and see, but in the future, I won't allow you to take Tianyu resources to hold She, if you really want to support him, use your own resources. "

Lu Liting was silent for a moment.

"In the future, I will not use Lu's resources to hold her, but if Wei Wei is injured, she will not make a mistake by rolling down the hill if Ji Wei troubles her. Responsibility, why should you sue her? "

Lu Lixing put down his chopsticks, "Shen Weiwei didn't know if she pushed it lightly, an 18-line star, looking for a compensation of 20 million, who gave her the courage to let her lion open her mouth?"

"She just ..."

"Is she just supported by someone or is she fond of money?"

"Brother, you haven't seen Vivi, you haven't contacted Vivi, you don't know her, she is not such a person!"

"You're not saying that she doesn't love money. I open her mouth at 20 million. I don't think she doesn't love money." Lu Lixing put down his chopsticks. "I have already explained this. No one will intervene in Tianyu Entertainment. If you If you want to solve it for her, then you will ask a lawyer for her. You must not move the money and resources of the Lu family. "

"but……"

"It's nothing good, but if she is really a good woman in your mouth, you should know that misunderstanding hurts others. A fluttering apology cannot solve the problem."

Lu Liting tried to excuse Shen Weiwei, but when she spoke, she seemed to be awakened by something, and suddenly stopped.

"Grandpa, I'm full. Slow down."

Mr. Lu Lao nodded.

Lu Lixing got up and left.

Lu Liting knew that Mr. Lu Laoxing must have listened to these remarks. He tried to justify Shen Weiwei, "Grandpa, Wei Wei is a good girl!"

Mr. Lu Lao Shen said: "Good girls should take responsibility for what they have said!"

Although the old gentleman is very old, he has a very clear mind, knowing and reading countless people. The matter of Ji Qingwen and Shen Weiwei, after the investigation on the first day, he has already realized what he knows.