Chapter 51

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 51:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 51:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 51

"I said, tell me something, I'll tell her, I'll go quickly if it's all right, in the middle of the night, if you don't sleep, we still have to sleep!" The cheap brother started to rush and closed the door.

Lu Lixing propped up the door, pushed it forward, and the door was opened again. The cheaper brother's hand that played basketball all year round could not resist the force of Lu Lixing's push of the door. Instead, he was shocked and moved backward three steps.

Strange shame!

"You sleep?" Lu Lixing said word by word.

The cheaper brother doesn't think this is wrong, "Yes, we sleep, what's wrong?"

Lu Lixing took a big step forward and walked into the apartment.

The living room is clean and tidy, and there are several huge photos of Ji Qing on the wall. Compared to Lujia Villa, this flat-floor apartment is not large.

There was a faint sound of flowing water from the master bedroom at the end of the corridor, and Lu Lixing walked in calmly.

"Hey! What are you doing?" The cheap brother closed the door and stepped forward to stop him. "I warn you, leave immediately, or I will call the police!"

Lu Lixing glanced around, "What about Ji Qing?"

"She's taking a bath, why? Want to play hooligan?"

The cheap brother's expression on his face was very inviting, but Lu Lixing said that he was a self-cultivating one who could move his mouth and try not to do anything.

"I'm Ji Qingwen's boyfriend. Who are you? Why did it show up at my girlfriend's house?"

"Boyfriend? Are you her boyfriend or am I her husband!"

The cheaper brother was upset.

What boyfriend, when did his sister have a boyfriend? Why doesn't he have any news?

Lu Lixing's face can no longer be described by the word ugly, but he is really unwilling to believe the nonsense on the Internet. In contrast, he is more willing to believe the man in front of him, but it is just a misunderstanding.

"You are his husband?" Lu Lixing calmed down and looked at him coldly. "Looking at you like this, less than twenty? Isn't he talking loudly when he reaches puberty?"

The cheaper brother is like a cat on a tail, with his hair exploding.

"It's popular with my little fresh meat now, uncle, you are no longer fragrant, ok? Also, don't look at me young, I still have a lot of room for growth!"

Lu Lixing explained, "I don't want to talk nonsense with you anymore, who the **** are you? Or you can let Ji gently come out and explain it to me."

The cheap brother was angry when he heard this. Who is he? Come to the door in the middle of the night and let his sister come out to explain to him?

What about the face?

Who gave his face?

"Explain what, explain, I have never heard her mention you, and I have never seen you before, so let me go before I call the police!"