Chapter 44

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 44:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 44:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 44

The whole scene was silent.

This scene where Shen Weiwei forced Ji to drink porridge gently was the effect of zooming out the camera. The two cameras on the scene were two meters away from the two, clearly shooting the behavior of the two.

Two photographers, Men Qing, have been shooting on the scene for so many years, and they have seen all the big stars and small movements.

Shen Weiwei smashed the bowl, and they recorded it clearly on the camera. When Ji gently struggled, she didn't touch Shen Weiwei at all, and it was obvious that Shen Weiwei threw the bowl herself.

Obviously, Qi Jingyun and Jiang Su, who were resting on the script on one side, also noticed this movement, but they have been in the entertainment industry for a long time.

"What do you think?"

Jiang Su laughed: "Don't mix up with the two little girls, don't want to be scolded by Zhou, and deal with the script with me."

Qi Jingyun gave him a white look, "Is it the best actress I've been selected for?" After that, he continued to speak honestly.

"What's wrong?" Zhou Daoqi walked up to the two in an instant, pointing at the fragmented bowl on the ground. "This bowl tricked you into provoke you, why do you always get stuck on it?"

Shen Weiwei bowed her head and remained silent, hating herself for not being able to calm down, but let Ji gently play.

However, the person present was not thinking about what she was thinking, nor did Zhou Dao care what she thought. She did care about Lu Liting.

Shen Weiwei looked away at Lu Liting outside the shooting site.

As long as Lu Liting sees and believes that she was framed by Ji Qing, and believes that she has been bullied by the crew, it is enough.

"Director, I'm sorry. I mishandled it just now."

"Wrong hand?" Gui Zhou pointed to Ji Qing, "I was just afraid that you would get stuck in this bowl of porridge again. I took a closer look, but I could see it clearly. Ji Qing did not touch you without touching it. Just a moment, why did you throw the bowl? What? Is my bowl too heavy or is this porridge hot? "

"No weekly guide, I just ..."

"Not reliable?" No matter how good his temper is, he's also irritated, not to mention Zhou Dao is not a good temper, "Shen Weiwei, this is your last scene, you can't give your shooting task a complete Period? Do you want to make this whole for me? "

"No director, I ..."

A voice blew behind Zhou Dao, with a heavy and depressed anger, "If it wasn't for Ji Qing, why would Wei Wei miss again and again?"

Ji raised his eyebrows gently and looked at Lu Liting, who had a heavy brows behind Zhou Dao.

"What did you say?" Asked Zhou.

Ji Qing smiled gently, "Zhou Zhou, he said that Shen Weiwei was missed because of me. Am I right?"

Lu Liting sneered and asked her, "What else?"

"But she just threw the bowl away by herself. Can this blame me?"

"You know what you did yourself!"