Chapter 88

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 88:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 88:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 88

Ji Qing rarely gets drunk, mainly because there is no chance of hurting spring and autumn. So drunk once today, except for the weakness of the limbs, the mood is not as depressed as before, and the brain is sober and quite a bit refreshed. Cool feeling.

Ji Chengzhang came up and asked, "Sister, what happened to your brother-in-law? Tell us, don't be alone in your heart, don't get sick."

Ji Chengyu pushed his glasses on one side. "According to Ji Qingwen's words, it is not difficult to infer that there is only one truth."

"You know again?"

"Only people with negative emotional intelligence like you can't figure it out, Ji gently said that Lu Li deceived her, that he didn't love her before, but pretended to love her. This is probably the reason why she drinks.

Ji Chengxi condenses his eyebrows. "I didn't love before, isn't it enough to love now?"

"When a man is used to lying, then this habit can't be changed in a short while." Ji Chengyu said indifferently: "But given that Lu Lixing has a good reputation, as far as I know, the character is also high-class. There may be some misunderstandings in this. You first Take Ji gently to rest in the room, and Lu Lixing will come later. You will sleep in the living room and wait for him. "

"How do you know that Lu Lixing will come?"

"When a woman quarrels with a man and calls after being drunk, this man can remain indifferent, so this man cannot be good no matter how good he is, but he has to admit that Lu Lixing really does Several men before her were different. I have confidence in Lu Lixing. "

"You have a gentle bite, she is your sister."

Ji Chengyu looked at him indifferently.

Ji Chengzhang raised his hand to surrender. "Okay, what do you like to call and shout, I will send my sister into the room to rest."

The drunk man was heavy and heavy, and it took Ji Chengyi's efforts to carry him to the room.

Ji Chengxuan poured himself a glass of water to drink and looked at the door. "Does your brother-in-law really come tonight?"

"of course."

Doorbell rang.

Ji Chengyu signaled Ji Chengyu to open the door.

Ji Chengxiong was used to being called, and he looked at the cat's eyes on the door, and looked back, as if he was close to the enemy, "He is the brother-in-law! He is here."

Ji Chengyu rolled his sleeves, clasped his chest with his hands, and said, "Open the door."

Ji Chengxuan opened the door, and his body was across the door. "Brother, is it late, is it all right?"

Lu Lixing glanced inward, with a strong anxiety under his eyes, "What about your sister?"

"She fell asleep."

"I'll go and see her." Said Ji Chengzhang would be pushed away.

Ji Chengxuan also wanted to stop, but was stared at by Lu Lixing sharply, but very unwilling to give way to one side.