Chapter 47

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 47:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 47:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 47

Snapped--

When Lu Lixing's face appeared on the mobile phone screen, Ji flipped his hand gently and buckled the mobile phone screen to the bed.

The dark wind was high that night, and Lu Lixing didn't go to sleep. Why did she make a video call?

Can't sleep like myself?

But what can't you call her when she can't sleep?

Ji was full of doubts and smoothed his frizzy hair. He picked up the phone and moved closer to the screen.

Lu Lixing was still wondering why the video screen suddenly turned black. Ji gently half face zoomed in infinitely on the screen. Unexpectedly, Lu Lixing pulled her head back sharply and was zoomed in by her one in front of the screen The eyes were scared.

Ji gently glanced at himself in the video. After the image was intact, he asked: "It's so late, is there anything wrong?"

Lu Lixing slightly fluted.

Outside the door came the churning sound of paws and the door, followed by the barking of dogs near and far.

Lu Lixing said, "Nothing, I just want to say to you, Si Si adapts well here, Aunt Pei likes Si Si very much."

"Just like Aunt Pei. It's too late today. When you're not busy the other day, send me some videos."

Lu Lixing responded.

"Is grandpa okay?"

"pretty good."

"Where's Aunt Pei?"

"Aunt Pei is also very healthy."

Ji nodded slightly.

The two kept silent in tacit understanding, and the atmosphere was awkward for a while.

"you……"

"you……"

The two spoke in unison, but both kept silent.

"Is there anything else?"

Lu Lixing thought for a while, "What do you kill?"

"It's still early, optimistic estimates will take one and a half months, if progress is dragged on again, it is possible for two or three months."

"Two or three months ... so long?"

Ji gently asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's okay, just ask."

The chat for the second time ended temporarily.

"You are in a hurry to go back today. Is something wrong with the company?"

Lu Lixing nodded, "There was a problem with a project of the company, so I hurried back."

"Problem? Serious?"

Of course, the projects related to the future development of the company are of course serious. Some people on the board have disrupted the situation. Several major shareholders have jointly put pressure on them to change the company's operating direction. These people are prepared and Lu Lixing is very passive.