Chapter 48

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 48:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 48:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 48

After a month and three days, Ji Qing successfully killed the youth.

It is a lot of time shorter than the two or three months conservatively estimated in the past. Of course, this conservative estimate is calculated under the circumstances of a few scenes from the previous age.

Ji Qingwei's performance since this month has not only convinced the crew of the crew, but even Zhou Dao has been astounding.

Who would have thought that Ji Qing, who had even spoken with his lines a month ago, wouldn't need Zhou Zhou to give a play after a month.

Ji gently held the flower sent by Qi Jingyun and asked Zhou Dao: "Guo Zhou, do you have a shooting task tonight?"

"Everyone is waiting for you to kill and invite you to dinner. Can I arrange a shooting mission?"

"Okay, I'll make dinner tonight, please everyone for dinner, thank you for taking care of me during this time." Said looking at the two starring cast members, "I wonder if sister Jingyun and Jiang Su brother can give me this opportunity?"

In a month, several actors in the play also alleviated a lot of relations with Ji Qingwei, perhaps forced to relax, but people who had been bullied by the arrogant and arrogant actor of Ji Qing in the cast have changed her somewhat.

Not only did Qi Jingyun have no estrangement from her, but she has also been willing to have a close acquaintance with Ji Qing during this period of time. At the moment, she joked: "Of course you have to go. I remember this meal everyday."

Jiang Su also promised, "It must arrive at night."

Qi Jingyun and Jiang Su agreed so that, in addition to the old drama bones that are not very old, young actors did not agree, and they all agreed.

After cutting the cake, she turned around and saw Gentle standing near her holding a mobile phone and shooting at her.

Ji Qing walked over immediately, Lu Lixing should also know the news of her killing, was trying to tell him that his air ticket is coming tomorrow, watching the video, but there is only an empty wall.

"What about others?"

"Mr. Lu seems to be in a meeting."

It should be that the sound was turned off over there, Ji gently couldn't hear a little sound in the conference room.

"It's hard for you, give me your cell phone, and you'll have some cake and rest for a while."

Gently smiled and nodded.

Ji gently adjusted the camera of the mobile phone to the self-timer mode. A figure flickered over the video of Lu Lixing's mobile phone. Then the phone was picked up and Lu Lixing's face appeared on the screen.

"Killed?"

Ji Qing slightly smeared some cream on his face, wiped it, and smiled, "Yes, I can ... tomorrow."

"Gently, come and eat the cake." Jiang Su's voice.

"Coming soon."

There was only one person in the large conference room, Lu Lixing, and when he heard the male voice from Ji Qing gently, he frowned, "Who?"