Chapter 10

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 10:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 10:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

chapter Ten

Shen Weiwei is praised as the goddess of zero defects in the novel.

Ji Qingqing still remembers the description of Shen Weiwei in the novel, saying that she is a hibiscus in the water, a pure and beautiful scenery line in the entertainment industry, and many directors and actors who have cooperated have stated that Shen Weiwei is the most comfortable female star she has encountered. No one is cleaner than her.

Shen Weiwei has always been a pure person since she emerged in the entertainment industry. Only once during the award ceremony, Shen Weiwei changed her image and wore a **** red dress with a naked back. At the award ceremony, she became the darling of the photographer. At the awards ceremony, she pushed her to hot search, and the popularity went up to another level.

After that award ceremony, everyone found out that Shen Weiwei is an all-rounder, pure and kind and fiery, she can completely control the two opposite images, and directly hit those who said that Shen Weiwei can only play the role of Xiaobaihua Dramatic man's face.

It is for this reason that Shen Weiwei is full of firepower, and the entertainment circle is constantly inviting invitations. Before long, she has become a hot star.

Ji Qingwei searched Weibo ’s recent photos on Weibo, a Reuters photo captured by a so-called passerby. In the photo, Shen Weiwei wore a white chest-length dress with exquisite makeup. Even if I enlarged the photo, I still could n’t see the slightest look The flaw is obviously a photo of attending a ceremony.

"Who do you think looks better with me and her?"

Ji gently held Shen Weiwei's photo and put the screen with her face to let Lu Lixing make a choice.

Lu Lixing moved her eyes from her mobile phone to her mobile phone. The woman on the mobile phone was indeed beautiful, and she was comfortable looking at a glance, which could easily evoke the man's desire for protection.

But Ji Qing looked at him with expectant eyes, and there was only one person in his eyes, waiting for his answer, and only recognized his answer, as if his answer was vital.

Lu Lixing's inexplicably soft, blurted out: "You."

"Hey hey, I'll say it!" The fans opened their eyes and talked nonsense. How could Shen Weiwei's little white flower look better than Ji Qing's face.

No one is better than Lu Lixing.

Ji gently quit Weibo and was in a happy mood, too lazy to care about the group of unseen fans.

She slapped the horns on behalf of Lu Lixing. "Have a good rest. I'll see the old gentleman. If anything, call me."

"Wait," Lu Lixing called her, "Do you remember what I said yesterday?"

Ji gently lost his head, "What did you say?"

"Twenty-four husbands every day."

Between five minutes of praise from Ji Zanji and Ji Wenqing calling her twenty-four husbands, Lu Lixing thought twice and chose the latter.

Lu Lixing's seriousness makes you hardly see that he is joking.

Thinking of the twenty-four husbands last night, Ji Qing's face quickly changed from white to red, and then became embarrassed and angry. "It wasn't enough to play me yesterday, but to play me today?"