Chapter 9

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 9:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 9:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter nine

The door was pushed open, a group of people stood at the door, the distraught expression on their faces was still there, their eyes were filled with tears and their mouths were still open, but the words stopped abruptly at the same time.

The deafening cry was muted immediately.

I saw Lu Lixing standing at the corner, trapping Ji gently on his chest with the trend of encirclement, Ji slightly embarrassed to the point that he was afraid to lift it.

However, Lu Lixing reacted. If nothing happened, he looked at Mr. Lu, "Grandpa, what's wrong?"

"Master is still alive ..." This was obviously inappropriate, and it was swallowed as soon as it was over.

Aunt Pei watched her young master standing there with good intentions, crying and laughing: "Old gentleman, young master is fine, young master is fine!"

Mr. Lu old saw Lu Lixing, who was still alive by the bed, trembled and breathed a long breath.

The doctor rushed to check on Lu Lixing.

The old gentleman walked to the bed, clenched his hands on the ground, and his eyes were shocked with fear, "Child, are you all right?"

For nearly a month, Mr. Lu Lao has worked hard for Lu Lixing. His hair, which was originally black, has been mixed with a lot of gray.

Lu Lixing shook Mr. Lu's hand, "Grandpa, don't worry, I'll be fine."

"It's all right, all right ..."

The old man was psychologically prepared under the doctor's orders a month ago. He lived to his age and was much less enthusiastic about life, illness, and death. But when I saw Aunt Pei's sobbing face, her feet were soft, and she still could not accept this fact.

Fortunately, fortunately ...

The crowds backed out of the door, and Ji looked at Mr. Lu Lao lightly, could not help but think. "Mr. Lao, let the doctor check you."

The ups and downs, the great sadness and joy, she was really worried about Mr. Lu's body.

Mr. Lu Lao didn't care, "I don't need it, I'm very well."

"Mr. Old, just listen to your wife and let the doctor check you," Aunt Pei also advised, "Master is not well, you can't go down."

"Old gentleman, it's just a check. It happens that the doctor is also there."

"You can't eat or sleep well these days, how can I rest assured!"

"I really……"

"Old gentleman!"

Mr. Lu Lao sighed, seeing Ji Qing and Aunt Pei's insistent complexion, "OK!"

It was about half an hour or so. The doctor came out of the old gentleman's room and said that the old man's health was not a big deal, that is, he was not in good spirits and needed to rest well.

After listening gently, Ji made a note and turned to look at Aunt Pei, "Aunt Pei, what about Lu Liting?"

Aunt Pei sighed. "Master Er left after taking a call this morning, ma'am, you said, is there a big thing in this day, is it important at home? Master is seriously ill, the old gentleman is not well, this In a pinch, how could he say leave. "