Chapter 16

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 16:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 16:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Sixteen

As a mother solo who has been in the family for 30 years, Lu Lixing really doesn't know anything about women.

Before encountering Ji Qing, the women he met were dignified and elegant, knowledgeable, gentle and decent, advancing and retreating, but after encountering Ji Qing, he wanted to take a look at Ji Qing's head every day. What's in it!

"Rogue?" Lu Lixing, who was scolded as a rogue for the second time, was almost laughed at, "You said me rogue when I said something?"

"You told me to move your mouth in return, not a hooligan?"

"I made you move your mouth and call my husband! Ji Qing, are you ashamed? What are you thinking about?" Looking at Ji Qing's righteous look, he really wanted to know that Ji Qing was in his brain. Make up for something messy!

Ji stunned for a moment, looking at Lu Lixing's expression that did not seem to be false, and was embarrassed for a moment.

Ear tips are a bit red.

It was just called her husband.

Although embarrassing, Ji Qingwen was still a bit lucky. Fortunately, Lu Lixing didn't let himself ... kiss him.

Thinking of what he had just misunderstood, Ji looked at Lu Lixing with a guilty conscience, couldn't get over his face, and said loudly: "... Look, isn't that just a hooligan!"

Reasonably absent-minded, Ji gently said these words, was simply bluffing.

Lu Lixing didn't pierce her when she looked at her dead face, and didn't continue to discuss in depth whether he was a hooligan.

"You think I'm a gangster, then you can solve it yourself, don't bother me." He sat at the desk and flipped through the documents.

Ji gently molars.

Rich and powerful.

"If you don't help me, I'll go to Grandpa." He turned and walked out.

"Stop!" Lu Lixing squinted his eyes, his forehead and blue tendon jumped straight into the air, took a few deep breaths, and held his breath. "Screaming a hundred times, my husband, I'm going to fix this for you."

Ji gently stood there for a moment and thought that Lu Lixing was a metamorphosis!

Shouting her husband, forget it, but still want her to shout a hundred times?

She turned and looked at Lu Lixing, stretched out her five fingers, and bargained, "Five beeps."

Lu Lixing said, "Fifty."

"Ten sounds."

"Thirty."

"fifteen."

"Twenty."

Ji thought for a moment and thought, "No, it's fine, I'll go to Grandpa."

Lu Lixing's pen in his hand broke the document, "Fifteen is fifteen, deal!"

Ji walked to his desk gently, looking at the face that could be said to be a little flawless, and his ear tips seemed redder.

Although it was a matter of moving her mouth, and she practiced so many times, when she called her husband with her mouth, she throbbed in her heart, which was several times faster than her usual heartbeat.